Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Another POS protesting the flag at Olympic trials.

Bigtex

Bigtex

VIP Member
Aug 14, 2012
I agree! As a coach the National Anthem and prayer was always a part of starting any sporting even, especially football played under the Friday night lights. While prayer was eventually not allowed we did have a minute of silence at every game. The moment of silence was always done while we were still in the locker room but the kids all agreed to lead their own locker room prayer. They led it and I stood with them out of respect and bowed my head. Never has any athlete I have coached had any issue with that. We also ALL had no problem standing in line and respecting the flag and this country during the National Anthem, No matter what race. I never one time is 25 years ever had to correct a kid during this ceremony. None of them had problems respecting tradition and none of them even had problems wearing a UNIFORM, right down to the socks on their feet. We were always ALL dressed the same......unity, team. Despite the POOR examples they see from our pro athletes and Olympic athletes.

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
Bigtex,
All of that “should of-would of-could of,” but for whatever reasons, agree or disagree, the sanctioning bodies determined such is acceptable under current policies. In essence, that’s the same as if a court ruling were made — she’s exonerated by the ruling body.

The public can debate till their blue in the face (as the saying goes) about what should be and shouldn’t be. But the action is allowed. That’s where we’re at culturally so far as determined ethics, and what is protected activity here. There are perhaps a larger % of public who believe it should, and a vehement % that won’t ever accept it.
At the end of the day, it’s called America and one can either say that’s ultimately a good thing or a bad thing.
Appreciate this !

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
Also I love how a person protesting not hurting anyone is called a POS bc they have a different life experience then you all. And Bigtex why would the young lady go to China? Her ancestors didn’t toil the land for years to still not have a hate crime bill passed that makes lynching people a Federal Hate crime. Oh she doesn’t have to worry about driving while black either, or be told ohhh what about Black on Black crime ?(which is a myth as ALL crime is Inter racial especially murder)
This post reminds me why I come here - for the Classifieds bc the majority of you I would never converse with bc you’ve never left the microcosm you call your life, and swear y’all know so much based on the news and not real life. Some of you I call Iron Bros. Others I wouldnt piss on y’all if you on fire with Grand Mariner …

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
Maybe she's really upset cause she's ugly and no amount of makeup will help her.

I find her Beautiful and her Blue lipstick different and a way to separate herself from others.

What you find ugly is not the end all be all.

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
I find her Beautiful and her Blue lipstick different and a way to separate herself from others.

True, we all have different tastes. Why should we all be expected to be the same, look the same, act the same, etc. Not a heck of a lot of that holds true in nature, but…. enculturation is all about conditioning, and our system owners think it best if we all learn alike and consume alike in order to row their boat. Cookie cut rubber stamped approved citizens….. GAG!

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Absolutely true. Just for clarification bro. I've known you on the boards for years. I hope you know I'd feel the same if she were white.

At the same time be careful to not judge others life experience without knowing exactly that. Opinions vary. Jump in the debate rather then berating brothers.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Guys... she's a third placer in the hammer throw!!! Her chances of medaling without other athletes being injured is just about zero. By Labor Day this year she'll be back home looking for a job, which I anticipate will pay her about $12/hour at the car wash or nail salon. Nothing wrong with that, and I respect those jobs, but I anticipate she has no appetite for either.

Protesting the flag got her the attention she wanted/needed so that she can make some serious coin in the grievance industry. It pays a hell of a lot better than the car wash or nail salon. She'll take advantage of all the perks of capitalism just like all her fellow Marxists in BLM or Kapernick. It's a good gig!

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
The concept that athletes competing at the Olympics are “representing” the country they come from or live in is as silly as me thinking the Eagles represent Philadelphia or the Giants represent NY.

Find real things to be upset about like poverty and war and shit

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
Brother I know this ! I ‘m just stating my opinion.
As for the other part of my statement-from my many years of being on the boards (16 plus years - holy shit ‍♂️) I’ve seen some of the same rhetoric and one sided views from many of the same guys. That’s why I dont interact with them. It’s a real reason why it’s not a lot of diversity on these forums, and it’s not bc others don’t use gear, or want comradeship. If any one feels berated then Im speaking to them, and challenging them to take a look at their views brother. If I offended you then I am sorry as I know you and your heart.

Absolutely true. Just for clarification bro. I've known you on the boards for years. I hope you know I'd feel the same if she were white.

At the same time be careful to not judge others life experience without knowing exactly that. Opinions vary. Jump in the debate rather then berating brothers.

mindfcuk

mindfcuk

VIP Member
Jul 8, 2017
Guys... she's a third placer in the hammer throw!!! Her chances of medaling without other athletes being injured is just about zero. By Labor Day this year she'll be back home looking for a job, which I anticipate will pay her about $12/hour at the car wash or nail salon. Nothing wrong with that, and I respect those jobs, but I anticipate she has no appetite for either.

Protesting the flag got her the attention she wanted/needed so that she can make some serious coin in the grievance industry. It pays a hell of a lot better than the car wash or nail salon. She'll take advantage of all the perks of capitalism just like all her fellow Marxists in BLM or Kapernick. It's a good gig!

Your rhetoric and assumptions about her career choices are what I’m talking about. You ASSumed she has no skills. She has a Bachelors in Psychology and Criminal Justice. She has set world records and won National Championships and yet you reduce her to being able to only work at a nail salon or car wash. You sir are the epitome of shallow thinking.

BackAtIt

BackAtIt

MuscleHead
Oct 3, 2016
The concept that athletes competing at the Olympics are “representing” the country they come from or live in is as silly as me thinking the Eagles represent Philadelphia or the Giants represent NY.

Find real things to be upset about like poverty and war and shit

Competition appears to separate, rather than, bring people together....This was one of the reasons I chose not to compete in HS, among other issues....Well said, Mike!....

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Brother I know this ! I ‘m just stating my opinion.
As for the other part of my statement-from my many years of being on the boards (16 plus years - holy shit ‍♂) I’ve seen some of the same rhetoric and one sided views from many of the same guys. That’s why I dont interact with them. It’s a real reason why it’s not a lot of diversity on these forums, and it’s not bc others don’t use gear, or want comradeship. If any one feels berated then Im speaking to them, and challenging them to take a look at their views brother. If I offended you then I am sorry as I know you and your heart.
not at all offended brotha. I'm open minded and happy to listen to all perspectives. Good to see you around bro!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic