Stankyleg

Stankyleg

Sep 5, 2013
"Anavar only cycles are only ok if you have a vagina"

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
1 year old revival response to a guy who, 1 year ago, revived this thread that had been dead for two years. It seems this thread cannot die.

It's 2014 TG, ;) .

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
1 year old revival response to a guy who, 1 year ago, revived this thread that had been dead for two years. It seems this thread cannot die.

It's 2014 TG, ;) .
Don't care what year it is. ****ing stupid for a man to run only var. And plus maybe some of the noobs can read and learn ;)

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Women ABSOLUTELY hold water on var. It is a universal side for woman running var.

My wife held water on ugl and HG var. Neither were bunk, obviously, and both worked awesomely for strength and LBM.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Maybe It sure felt like var . No bad sides like d bol. It was ug
That's common. Some women hold water with Var. I don't know why. Maybe Sally Anne would know. I can only speculate.

chiseledchap

chiseledchap

Jan 15, 2014
Looks like replying on an old post certainly worked out.

Thanks for the help guys.

I'll be running var for about 4 weeks, and then i'll probably PCT with clomid for 2 weeks. Should I start the PCT immediately after the VAR or should I wait a bit?

Yeah about those breast cancer drugs.....

99% sure you can find clinical trials with var that have shown little to no HPA suppression, doubt you need clomid. Especially after 4 weeks. FWIW everyone is right that's a pointless cycle my man.

S

silverbaklats

Jan 3, 2013
winny is great for a mass builder. when used in conjuction, it will amplify your test because of the binding to the shbg. and use npp and omega 3s for joint discomfort ;) var is more of a strength builder, but will not create large gains in size. both are great, but for your purposes, winny is the way to go.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
The joint pain with winny is just not worth it. Better cutters out there primo, mast, eq

Last edited:
N

noobden

May 16, 2013
Winstrol alone didnt give me joint pain actually heals joints. Winstrol coupled with test only gives joint pain. from my experience.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
When I did my first cycle of winny that's when all my joint and tendon problems started. I was on winny 12.5 QD oral novla 20 and t3 taper

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic