Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar vs. Winstrol

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
Id take winny any day.. I get ZERO joint pain from running it.. Grow like a weed and get very strong.

what dosages u like to use? its killer on the old cholesterol levels 2... thats why i stay away

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Var is MUCH more expensive than Winny, but IMO is a much better drug. No joint pain and it works really well at enhancing gains you get from other drugs. You can run it at more than 60mg ED and get little to no side effects and solid gains. You won't gain much muscle at all strictly from Var but you could use it to bulk in conjunction with Test and maybe Deca or something to help control the water a little bit. It's a great addition to almost any cycle if you can afford it.

Agreed, var is awesome!

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
I gotta agree w/jute. Strol is some strong shit. I get amazing pumps from just 25mgs p/w and the strength is damn good. Var is nice too but mg per mg strol > var.

I actually like using them both at the same time but keep the total mgs under 60....yes, I cycle like a fitness model but gaining weight has never been a problem for me.

I also like strol and t-bol even better than strol and var.

Last edited:

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Id take winny any day.. I get ZERO joint pain from running it.. Grow like a weed and get very strong.

50mg/day most don't get sore joints for quite a-while, definitely stick with that dose for as long as you can. around 75mg ed and 100mg ed is where the old ligaments will tighten up and the damn joints dry out.

I can get away with 50mg ed without the joints geting to sore for a good 4 wks, push the dose to a 100 and I can hardly walk in two weeks! lol

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
I gotta agree w/jute. Strol is some strong shit. I get amazing pumps from just 25mgs p/w and the strength is damn good. Var is nice too but mg per mg strol > var.

I actually like using them both at the same time but keep the total mgs under 60....yes, I cycle like a fitness model but gaining weight has never been a problem for me.

I also like strol and t-bol even better than strol and var.

That gives me an idea for a future run! lol low dose W with the t-bol just might work for me.

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
All I can speak for is var never done winni. Var is the shit to me. It gets you LEAN. I didn't have any sides I took var at about 80mg a day and you could tell! Kbd four letter word L.E.A.N. Tell em bout it! That's just my .2 cents don't spend it al in one place.

Last edited:
KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Var, IMO, is overrated. It's a bit like halo... because it's so expensive, people see it as some magic exotic compound. It's great for it's lack of sides and I like the solid strength gains, but I don't think it's 3-5X premium over winny or other compounds is necessarily justified.

Maybe u had fake var lol.

Theres nothing overrated about var. It lives up to the hype if you have LEGIT properly dosed var @ 60mg every day.

It does indeed help burn fat and really roars out the vascularity. And the strength is incredible.

Like_a_Weed

Like_a_Weed

MuscleHead
Jan 25, 2011
Haven't tried var yet but at one week in at 50mg p/day I'm loving winstrol. Strength coming on fast, I'm almost done with my cycle, doing winny last 6 weeks, I plan to back off the heavy stuff and work higher reps and growth, but no joint pain yet, loving it, and it's cheap!

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Haven't tried var yet but at one week in at 50mg p/day I'm loving winstrol. Strength coming on fast, I'm almost done with my cycle, doing winny last 6 weeks, I plan to back off the heavy stuff and work higher reps and growth, but no joint pain yet, loving it, and it's cheap!

Try var youll love it man. One of the best things ive taken besides test.

its_fhm

its_fhm

Jan 2, 2013
And have all of you ran a PCT after the var cycle? Which PCT did u find works best? In currently on week 2 of my cycle, and have clomid for the PCT. I'm running it at 40mg a day only though.

Suggestions ?

So far I'm really liking it. The vascular effects are amazing. Haven't really gained strength YET but I find myself pushing myself hard at gym. Downfall is I'm running it with 120mgc of clen a day so at gym I pretty much over heat!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic