Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar vs. Winstrol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Winstrol ABSOLUTELY weakens the integrity of tendons and ligaments. It also dries you up something fierce, which we all know isn't good for joint, muscle, or organ health.

Noob, you know a quick search here would've resulted in at least two studies on why winstrol is a terrible choice for explosive athletes because of what it does to tendon/ligament health, and thus saved you from making an embarrassing post.

N

noobden

May 16, 2013
Alot of weightlifters get caught with winstrol in olympics. Noway it weakens anything. In prolonged usage any steroid weakens tendons.

Last edited:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
I wonder what the mechanism is in var that causes water retention in women. I never hear giuys talk about water rentention with var, but I commonly hear that with women. Any ideas?

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Alot of weightlifters get caught with winstrol in olympics. Noway it weakens anything. In prolonged usage any steroid weakens tendons.

How about the fact that it clears quickly, doesn't push them out of their weight class, and gives good strength gains? Maybe that's why some athletes are caught using it?

Hard to argue with science that proves, unequivocally, that winstrol weakens the integrity of tendons/ligaments. Again, I'll refer you to the search button at the top right. Stop trolling and read a little bit.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
I wonder what the mechanism is in var that causes water retention in women. I never hear giuys talk about water rentention with var, but I commonly hear that with women. Any ideas?

Not sure, but I used the same var as my wife and she held about 4-5lbs (significant because she's only 99lbs), and I got vascular and held no water.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
Not sure, but I used the same var as my wife and she held about 4-5lbs (significant because she's only 99lbs), and I got vascular and held no water.
I get bloated in my face and arms

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Exactly where it was noticeable on her.

N

noobden

May 16, 2013
How about the fact that it clears quickly, doesn't push them out of their weight class, and gives good strength gains? Maybe that's why some athletes are caught using it?

Hard to argue with science that proves, unequivocally, that winstrol weakens the integrity of tendons/ligaments. Again, I'll refer you to the search button at the top right. Stop trolling and read a little bit.

All steroids weaken the integrity of tendons/ligaments. You also said winstrol is bad choice for explosive athletes which you are absolutely wrong. Seems like you're the one who need to do research.

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Lol. For the last time, READ. Nandrolone, anavar, and primo are proven to increase the integrity of tendons/ligaments. Test in low doses does not have a negative effect. GH and IGF-1 dramatically increase the health and strength of tendons/ligaments and speed recovery.

I've done my research. You are just trolling.

N

noobden

May 16, 2013
Lol. For the last time, READ. Nandrolone, anavar, and primo are proven to increase the integrity of tendons/ligaments. Test in low doses does not have a negative effect. GH and IGF-1 dramatically increase the health and strength of tendons/ligaments and speed recovery.

I've done my research. You are just trolling.

Maybe ligaments but majority of tendons in body is type I collagen. Nandrone anavar and primo only increase type 3 synthesis which is only 9%. You will eventually get injured from all steroids if used nonstop. If winstrol gave knee pain no athlete would use it omg.

tightglutes

tightglutes

TID VIP Lady Member
May 1, 2012
All steroids weaken the integrity of tendons/ligaments. You also said winstrol is bad choice for explosive athletes which you are absolutely wrong. Seems like you're the one who need to do research.

Yea man google it. Or keep arguing with SAD and be wrong. Just wondering what makes you so knowledgeable about this????

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Maybe ligaments but majority of tendons in body is type I collagen. Nandrone anavar and primo only increase type 3 synthesis which is only 9%. You will eventually get injured from all steroids if used nonstop. If winstrol gave knee pain no athlete would use it omg.

It's pretty common knowledge winny is a no go for strength athletes

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic