Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
excited.. i am already on Masteron, Prop.. adding Var monday

Epy0nnn

Epy0nnn

Oct 3, 2012
Two different compounds that give you two different things. Masteron dries you out more, hardens your physique, makes you more vascular, gives the skin a nice polish look to it, and also increases sex drive. Now anavar if legit if one of my favorite orals. Var gives you an amazing cosmetic look, a look that is filled with glycogen so you look bigger but are still hard. Also makes you more vascular but overall gives you a unique primo type look to the physique.

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
brewed some sust, mast/tren 300 and var.... and boys.... it's a wicked mix! it will shred you to pieces!!! It's a beautiful combo :) my bf looks incredible!

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
How well do you know your supplier? There is a good chance your var is actually Winny and there is a good chance your mast is actually injectable Winny. So, results are going to be similar.

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
brewed some sust, mast/tren 300 and var.... and boys.... it's a wicked mix! it will shred you to pieces!!! It's a beautiful combo :) my bf looks incredible!

That sounds delicious!

DobieQueen

DobieQueen

TID Lady Member
Dec 12, 2013
Hey girl...what's your ratio in the Tren/Mast? Ken

I'll have to check my cook book for exact recipe when I get home if you want... Its a 150 even split so 300mg total...

kbordner

kbordner

VIP Pops
Dec 18, 2012
I'll have to check my cook book for exact recipe when I get home if you want... Its a 150 even split so 300mg total...

Thanks just curious..I am running Tren Ace and Mast P at 2:1.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic