Members
Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Anavar vs. Masteron

georgia21

georgia21

Aug 30, 2010
Which one would you guys stack with Test for a shredded look cycle ? And Dosage, also would you use a longer acting masteron if thats your choice?

S

SugarFree

Feb 23, 2012
Just my preference but I'd go with test and anavar. I dont see anything preventing stacking all 3 though

C

camthman

Jun 22, 2012
^^ agreed. Just remember that both anavar and masteron are DHT's.

airagee23

airagee23

MuscleHead
Dec 27, 2010
How many cycles have you ran? How old?

C

ClintDarden

Jun 15, 2012
Your wallet will need to be very thick to make these work for you. They both need TIME to really work for your body and in doses that will cost a lot. Just on sheer price...Masteron. What I'd like...Anavar in big doses. What I'd love...ALL THREE!

Reactions: ceo
RowdyBrad

RowdyBrad

Jul 6, 2012
Big fan of your videos Mr. Darden. Sorry for OT post.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
VAR is nice but need $$$ for high enough dose IMO. I used Mast in my last cycle (inj) and loved it. Of cours I stacke with Prop and Tren-a so I could not go wrong no matter what.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
next cycle for me masteron/anavar/prop.. about 4 weeks from now i start, it will be my first run with anavar

crunk-flexx

crunk-flexx

Dec 30, 2010
what your diet look like and what % bf are you ?

Bigherm21

Bigherm21

Apr 12, 2012
I'm a tren mast var guy. Love it. Depends on cycle experience and you financial situation! They don't call it gayavar for nothing!! Lol. Very mild and passes liver once instead of twice like Dbol. It's not to harsh on the liver is why its a better oral imo.

A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
I'm a tren mast var guy. Love it. Depends on cycle experience and you financial situation! They don't call it gayavar for nothing!! Lol. Very mild and passes liver once instead of twice like Dbol. It's not to harsh on the liver is why its a better oral imo.

Var and Dbol are totally different and dbol passes through the liver 3 times before its expelled.

Var does not aromatize. it also has small level of androgenicity and has a moderate anabolic effect.

Dbol does aromatize and does cause gyno and it passes through the liver with only a small portion of it broken down hence causing it to pass through several times before it is totally broken down.

They are 2 totally not comparable orals BH.

I think this is a great cycle if you have the cash for it. Its will yield great results if you properly train, your diet has to be in check and you must have experience using aas but there are other factors that need to be addressed with this question such as the ones asked age cycle exp. bf% etc etc.
Respectfully,Wake

Last edited:
V

Vick

MuscleHead
Jun 13, 2012
I like kicking off with Var for 4 weeks 50mg every 12 hours with test e and mast e weekly and Proviron ED. When I can afford it primo depot too and Phera when I can find it.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic