Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar vs. Masteron

B

boogie

Oct 23, 2010
I personally like masteron more than Anavar. I notice better gains and hardness off it. For me mast ace works better then mast e. Sorta like I swear I have a stronger reaction to tren ace compared to tren E. I think it has to do with more stable blood levels.

Last edited:
A

Awakened615

Mar 1, 2011
I personally like masteron more than Anavar. I notice better gains and hardness off it. For me mast ace works better then mast e. Sorta like I swear I have a stronger reaction to tren ace compared to tren E. I think it has to do with more stable blood levels.

Very possible B. Tren A does not necessarily give you more stable plasma levels however you are dosing more frequently which will cause your levels to stay peaked for longer periods of time. However tren ace compared to enanthate has usually a little harsher sides. Tren A did not get the nickname the GOLDEN NECTAR OF THE GODS for no reason. It make ya big extremely strong and has the ability unlike other AAS's to burn stomach fat although that is not proven Everytime I have run TA it gets rid of what people call extra skin not fat but it is fat to me. I can pull down and tighten it to see a 6 pack with tren it either tightens it burns it off (just makes it disappear). The only issue with tren I have is the my back breaks out severely and my temper is very short. But as far as results they are incredible and aside from the acne it makes it worth while and Accutane is too dangerous for me to use for the acne it causes. Liver toxicity is off the charts in order to get prescribed it now; you, your doctor/dermatologist, and your pharmacist all are given a card with a special number etc etc that they have to put in a database for you to actually get and it is super expensive. Of course there are other ways but it is way to dangerous to play around with getting it from a ugl especially it needs to be measured with an analytical scale 20-40mcg is measured out as such not like 50 mg adrol or dbol's etc. respectfully,wake

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
test, mast and tren. Add HGH if you can.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Your wallet will need to be very thick to make these work for you. They both need TIME to really work for your body and in doses that will cost a lot. Just on sheer price...Masteron. What I'd like...Anavar in big doses. What I'd love...ALL THREE!

What's up Clint?! Good to see you brother. Hope you and the family are doing well.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Very possible B. Tren A does not necessarily give you more stable plasma levels however you are dosing more frequently which will cause your levels to stay peaked for longer periods of time. However tren ace compared to enanthate has usually a little harsher sides. Tren A did not get the nickname the GOLDEN NECTAR OF THE GODS for no reason.

Funny, 20+ years ago we all called it "The Homewrecker"

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
The most important thing is your diet. Doesn't matter what you run.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I respond better with Anavar than I do with Masteron.

ajdonutz

ajdonutz

VIP Member
May 23, 2012
They do totally different things. Masteron is better to dry out and is also good for hardening and vascularity, var is very good for hardening and vascularity but wont do much for drying out. Var is also better for itto strength gains and has been shown to have a direct effect on visceral fat loss, given diet is in check of course. Stacking both would be ideal, tossing in tren would be even better. The 3 are great stacked.

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I just wanted to say something abotu orals because I've been seeing it commented about a lot lately. You should NOT choose your orals based on the "liver toxicity" you think it will have. You should choose your orals based on the goals you have. Choosing var in a bulking cycle instead of dbol because it's less "liver toxic" is a TERRIBLE MISTAKE! lol. Drinking alcohol is way more harmful to your liver than a moderate length oral AAS usage. Furthermore, there is something that exists that is at least 10 more times effective at repairing liver damage than any milk thistle or Liv-52.... it's your liver itself! It' the most regenerative organ in your body because it has to be!

Now on to the discussion. I really like mast because it makes me feel like a badass. Crazy sex drive increase and you feel shredded and vascular all day long. You won't get any muscle gains from it but it's great for a cutter. I don't think I'd run a cutting cycle without it.

For var, it stacks really well with test, but I would not use it in a bulking cycle because it's far too weak.

Final Verdict: Use BOTH! Mast and Var work really well in conjunction in the same cutting cycle.

L

Lofty6906

Sep 5, 2012
Hi guys, was wondering which test is best to run a cycle of mast and var? Cheers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic