Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar Fat Loss

69nites

69nites

VIP Member
Aug 17, 2011
I did 8 weeks of var. This helped my weight loss in a very extreme way. Combined with clen and t3 var is a good cutting tool. I could not lose that last bit of fat that I had without doing a very catabolic diet that would effect my workouts in a very negative way. Add var only for 8 weeks at 75mg a day and I have quality workouts and my lower abs showing through.

Do I think var is a miraculous weight loss cure? No. Will it help? Sure as shit.

I'm well aware that many people are going to disagree with this. That's why you don't see me posting about it often. In my case it worked out well and prepared me for my first real run with test.

sassy69

sassy69

TID Lady Member
Aug 16, 2011
I did 8 weeks of var. This helped my weight loss in a very extreme way. Combined with clen and t3 var is a good cutting tool. I could not lose that last bit of fat that I had without doing a very catabolic diet that would effect my workouts in a very negative way. Add var only for 8 weeks at 75mg a day and I have quality workouts and my lower abs showing through.

Do I think var is a miraculous weight loss cure? No. Will it help? Sure as shit.

I'm well aware that many people are going to disagree with this. That's why you don't see me posting about it often. In my case it worked out well and prepared me for my first real run with test.

Under the scenario of:
clen
t3
very catabolic diet

Yea I'd think var would provide a support and has nothing to do w/ being a "miracle weight loss cure". I think if anything you're leveraging the recovery ability of var and the fact that you're running t3 which is catabolic in and of itself, as well as a catabolic diet. You're giving some support to the very catabolic nature of your protocol.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Hormones are a piece of the puzzle and without it you ain't gona loose not fat at all. Not saying they will make you skinny, again like exercise, diet and the rest of it a piece to complete the puzzle.

look at your older guys with low test levels and high estrogen, and women with Pcos, both have a terrible time getting that extra fat off and dieting sukcs all-together cause hormones are severly compromised!

But for you newbs like stated don't think you can take a 150mg of a-var ED and set on your ass with a poor diet -no exercise and loose weight either!

lolololololz

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic