Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar Fat Loss

pux888

pux888

MuscleHead
Oct 1, 2010
AAS doesnt kill people, out of control blood pressure and fucked up lipid profiles do. Alcohol doesnt kill people but liver disease does. Smoking doesnt kill but throat and lung cancer does....get the point? If you think there are no long term side effects to what you put in your body your sadly mistaken. I dont intend to sound demeaning but at your age its hard to understand man. Once you have a few good friends die from some BS disease that you think could never happen to you gain a bit of perspective. Plus shit happens, perfectly healthy people die every single day, Ive seen people that was the picture of health fall over dead from an aneurism that no one could have anticipated.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Sorry but i dont believe it, because i look at pro bodybuilders and they are still alive and they take more shit than we could ever imagine. Look at arnold, you cant tell me he didnt abuse anabolics and look at him today. Yeah sure, he had heart problems, so did his father, they both had open heart surgery.

Never heard of anabolics causing some sort of disease in a human being, the only way an anabolic could somehow cause "DEATH" is by the so called "Roid Rage" or "Depression".

Other than that. I dont buy it causing any diseases such as Smoking and Drinking.

I would never compare steroid use with smoking or drinking.

For christ sake, my buddy tried to commit suicide on steroids by taking a bottle of test every day, you know what happened. He just got bigger.

And if were gonna get technical, then ANY drug can kill anyone. Ive taken super high doses of shit and you know this and my blood pressure was always normal. Never had any liver elevated values even on 100mg of dbol a day.

Yet someone can take an advil or tylenol and have a stroke.

Last edited:
Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
everyone is different that is why u do ur blood work... i think the point he was trying to make is..... AAS do not and have not killed anyone directly..... but can cause some other issues that if not corrected for a period of time can cause death... also that is one of the biggest misconceptions is that pros use all this crazy shit... you would be shocked by amateurs.. they are the ones using crazy dosages... yes some pro's im sure do.... but u gotta remember alot of pro's are genetic freaks when ronnie did his first pro show in 94 i believe he was all natural.... flex wheeler i think in 2002 or somewhere around there all natural got 7th on the Olympia stage... U cannot build your body out of steroids... u must take them 2 help you enhance certain aspects...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
That's true smoking doesn't kill people either.

Ignorance is bliss.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
So to get back to the op I am wondering if the increased vascularity or bloodflow and that "pump" you have while on just makes you look/feel leaner by tightening up the skin. Possibility?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
AAS doesnt kill people, out of control blood pressure and fucked up lipid profiles do. Alcohol doesnt kill people but liver disease does. Smoking doesnt kill but throat and lung cancer does....get the point? If you think there are no long term side effects to what you put in your body your sadly mistaken. I dont intend to sound demeaning but at your age its hard to understand man. Once you have a few good friends die from some BS disease that you think could never happen to you gain a bit of perspective. Plus shit happens, perfectly healthy people die every single day, Ive seen people that was the picture of health fall over dead from an aneurism that no one could have anticipated.
great post puxx, too bad it will fall on deaf ears.

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
A guy i work with claims he leaned out a lot in his mid section taking 100mg Var and 50mg Winnie (tabs) for 6 weeks while on a cruise of 200 Test E. I cant say much for the validity of his claims but the guy is around 240 and stupid LEAN.
he did 100 mg of var AND 50 mg of winnie , thats pretty freaking risky with your liver imo.

BLTC

BLTC

VIP Member
Dec 23, 2010
he did 100 mg of var AND 50 mg of winnie , thats pretty freaking risky with your liver imo.

that's what I'm thinking too.

IMHO, there's cheapter/better ways to get the results your after. Wouldn't primo do the same thing and not petrify your liver?

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
Isn't liver toxicity over exaggerated much? I mean i ran anadrol and dbol together as well with no problems.

Narkissos

Narkissos

Aug 12, 2011
Isn't liver toxicity over exaggerated much?

I think it is.

There are chicks pounding NSAIDS like acetaminophen daily... the population, as a whole, pounds OTC drugs for every little affliction, and they aren't walking around with jaundice. And, these drugs, are far more hepatoxic than var/win.

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
with winny NO , I know of a guy that got some serious liver issues with ridiculous amounts of W for long periods. You piss orange your liver is getting stressed.

with VAR yes toxicity is way the hell over rated.

OF course have some BW done cause some can handle alot more than others.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
acetometophan is not an NSAID :D

here is the thing, maybe you didnt have any detectable damage to you liver because you are young. good for you. the liver has great regenerative ability. but like the kidneys, it can sustain much damage before it starts to show. so did you really not do any damage or have you just not done enough damage yet to cause elevation in your liver enzymes? what happens when you reach the threshold and all of a sudden you dont have a functioning liver? but im sure that wont happen to you because obvioulsy you know more than everybody else on here. :D

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic