Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Anavar Fat Loss

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
a little off topic ... lipids are mentioned and I agree to be concerned. I have had lipids checked while on cycle and had excellent #'s that would make most people jealous. I attrubute the good #'s to my diet. With that said diet is always key not the drug of choice.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
with winny NO , I know of a guy that got some serious liver issues with ridiculous amounts of W for long periods. You piss orange your liver is getting stressed.

with VAR yes toxicity is way the hell over rated.

OF course have some BW done cause some can handle alot more than others.

Well the winny part, thats just where common sense comes into place, ive ran winny @ 100mg a day for 12 weeks with no problems..

However, if your gonna run 400mg of winny a day and drink a bottle of vodka every night, then yeah theres gonna be problems lol.

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
Well the winny part, thats just where common sense comes into place, ive ran winny @ 100mg a day for 12 weeks with no problems..

However, if your gonna run 400mg of winny a day and drink a bottle of vodka every night, then yeah theres gonna be problems lol.

you keep saying that you ran this or that with no problem , just because your liver didnt jump out of your body doesnt mean you didnt have a problem. winnie trashes lip levels in MOST people who run it and LONG term liver stress comes into effect as well.

get pissed if you want but that macho im to tough for anything to hurt me is a recipe for disaster , if you want to take risk with yourself thats one thing but worse yet you keep saying this stuff and some newbie whos afraid of needles will jump at the excuse to run some irrational oral only cycle . why wouldnt he KBD ran them with " NO PROBLEM "

Get Some

Get Some

MuscleHead
Sep 9, 2010
I agree that it's just not good to say you ran something that can be percieved as over the top or outlandish and then report that you had no problems. 100mg var and 50mg winny should hit the lipid profile right in the kisser, but as far as liver toxicity it really depends on the person. 50mg of winny for 6 weeks doesn't sound too horrible because 50mg is a lower dose...however, I will agree that winny is one of the more toxic orals you can use. If he was running 100mg winny with anything else then I'd be worried.

And just because you piss orange doesn't mean you're pounding orals, lol. I piss orange from injecting test! Sorry brother SHINE, I still love you :)

On another note... I've noticed greater success more recently in my cutting cycles when I run a low dose (200mg EW) test. Doesn't matter what else I run, but if I keep the test low I seem to stay and get leaner much faster.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
i know this thread got way of tangent but someday people will realize AAS are tools to help us build our physic... its just a small part of the overall picture that includes... lifestyle.... diet... training... sleep....

Ogre717

Ogre717

TID Official Lab Rat
Jul 22, 2011
you keep saying that you ran this or that with no problem , just because your liver didnt jump out of your body doesnt mean you didnt have a problem. winnie trashes lip levels in MOST people who run it and LONG term liver stress comes into effect as well.

get pissed if you want but that macho im to tough for anything to hurt me is a recipe for disaster , if you want to take risk with yourself thats one thing but worse yet you keep saying this stuff and some newbie whos afraid of needles will jump at the excuse to run some irrational oral only cycle . why wouldnt he KBD ran them with " NO PROBLEM "

KBD i honestly think this is my main problem with the things you post...

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
Again the OP was does the shit burn fat...a tiny miniscule amount (maybe) at the end of the day Im just worn out with the can my roids burn some fat for me posts...the answer is NO...not the way most people imagine losin bodyfat...especially when the diet isnt even mentioned....seen what takes bodyfat off and for the most part AAS help by gaining some muscle which improves over all basal metabolism, but as far as a fat burning product again NO.
And as far as dying from something...that can happen from anything, there are no guarantees in life, you could avoid everything unhealthy and get murdered or killed in a car accident...live your life the way you decide to live it, but understand that with anything you do there are potential consequences, really make sure you understand that, after that its on you , no crying if shit goes wrong.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Again the OP was does the shit burn fat...a tiny miniscule amount (maybe) at the end of the day Im just worn out with the can my roids burn some fat for me posts...the answer is NO...not the way most people imagine losin bodyfat...especially when the diet isnt even mentioned....seen what takes bodyfat off and for the most part AAS help by gaining some muscle which improves over all basal metabolism, but as far as a fat burning product again NO.
And as far as dying from something...that can happen from anything, there are no guarantees in life, you could avoid everything unhealthy and get murdered or killed in a car accident...live your life the way you decide to live it, but understand that with anything you do there are potential consequences, really make sure you understand that, after that its on you , no crying if shit goes wrong.

I know they don't CAUSE fat loss, but they are handy for keeping your gains while you dip below maintenance cals right? My upcoming cycle is a cutting cycle, and I understand that even calling it that is something of a misnomer, but the idea is I don't intend to put on a ton of mass, but I will be eating below maintenance cals and busting my ass to get rid of the gut... That would be an appropriate use right?

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
I know they don't CAUSE fat loss, but they are handy for keeping your gains while you dip below maintenance cals right? My upcoming cycle is a cutting cycle, and I understand that even calling it that is something of a misnomer, but the idea is I don't intend to put on a ton of mass, but I will be eating below maintenance cals and busting my ass to get rid of the gut... That would be an appropriate use right?

Yes, many times in the discussion of AAS its said steroids are NOT anabolic so much as they are ANTI-CATABOLIC...nandrolones have shown the greatest affinity for preventing muscle loss during caloric restriction but most will really help keep muscle from bein chewed to hell.
YES thats true, but whenever I see these posts its usually in the vain attempt to utilize a certain anabolic as something to lean down with when in reality its just not as water retensive as say something with a higher androgenicity...
How many posts do we have to read with the age old noob attitude that winny is a 'cutting drug' no its less water retensive.
I wish people would stop looking to their AAS to make things easy...basal metabolic rate is enhanced by all AAS its welll known through the simple action of protein metabolism going up...but its not like t3 or clen, or any of the other types of metabolic enhancements that are lypolytic, GH, and some of the other related peptides work much more so much better for this, and they are usually poor anabolics, which is why they are usually run in a symbiotic manner ....of course this is all review for most people, I guess I have just seen way too many posts about aas burning fat.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
AMEN.... when AJ speaks please take notes the guy knows his shit great post

DADAWG

DADAWG

Aug 14, 2011
heres a copy and past from a post i made at some other boards
Cutting with steroids / mass adding compounds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is a big misunderstanding with newer members that steroids have some magical cutting properties. there is some evidence that var and even tren has some fat cutting ablity but the key word is SOME. steroids main job in a cutting cycle is maintaining lean mass while runnig a calorie defecit. steroids are NOT a true cutting compound in the same sense as T3 , clen , ephedrine ,dnp ,etc. but for some reason more and more newbies see them as the magic potion to cure their a poor diet.

on the other hand im seeing more and more newbies who weigh 150-180 pounds and cant gain weight that think that they can continue to eat like they do and take steroids to get big , some of these rocket scientist think they can add calories and protein to eat right during the cycle and gain their weigh but go right back to eating like they did before the cycle.
NEWSFLASH the bigger you are = the more calories and protein you will need . if you go back to your old diet after the cycle you will soon go right back to your old weight.

if you can not eat right over the long haul dont waste your time doing steroids.

ajdos

Friends Remembered
Sep 8, 2010
heres a copy and past from a post i made at some other boards
Cutting with steroids / mass adding compounds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

there is a big misunderstanding with newer members that steroids have some magical cutting properties. there is some evidence that var and even tren has some fat cutting ablity but the key word is SOME. steroids main job in a cutting cycle is maintaining lean mass while runnig a calorie defecit. steroids are NOT a true cutting compound in the same sense as T3 , clen , ephedrine ,dnp ,etc. but for some reason more and more newbies see them as the magic potion to cure their a poor diet.

on the other hand im seeing more and more newbies who weigh 150-180 pounds and cant gain weight that think that they can continue to eat like they do and take steroids to get big , some of these rocket scientist think they can add calories and protein to eat right during the cycle and gain their weigh but go right back to eating like they did before the cycle.
NEWSFLASH the bigger you are = the more calories and protein you will need . if you go back to your old diet after the cycle you will soon go right back to your old weight.

if you can not eat right over the long haul dont waste your time doing steroids.

Thanks DADAWG, Amen to this.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic