Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

7 months on carnivore results

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Summer of last year after a heated thread here about Macros I decided to just stay on carnivore . I wanted to see if I could jack the calories way up and still lose weight with no increase in activity. Long story short I ended up going to between 5,500 to 6,200 calories per day and was still dropping weight. I ended up losing 51 pounds total while increasing my calories by almost double. Waist went from 36" to 32.5" I went from 241 to 190, I got stronger, BP went down, I sleep better, no gas, most of my pain from previous injuries has gone. I feel better than I have in years. I normally eat 2 big meals per day. Sometime up to 3 pounds of meat at a time. No veggies or carbs at all (3-4 cheat days during the holidays) Since June.

Carnivore has been the best thing I've ever done for my body and health.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Give us an example of what u have ate today

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
Tons of great info on carnivore on shawn bakers website. When ya starting raw organ meat, ala the liverking?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Mostly red meat and eggs. A little cheese here and there for flavor. Sausage and bacon. I also eat a pound or so of liver per week. Yesterdays breakfast was 6 eggs with a bit of cheese, 4 bacon strips and 3 sausage patties. Last night I had 2 x 14oz ribyes. Today I had two new york strip steaks for breakfast and for supper 2 pound of 90/10 ground beef with a half pound of liver. I've dropped my calories just a bit lately because I can't find many decent ribeys. Everything is cooked in butter.

Swiper

Swiper

VIP Member
Jan 8, 2011
Summer of last year after a heated thread here about Macros I decided to just stay on carnivore . I wanted to see if I could jack the calories way up and still lose weight with no increase in activity. Long story short I ended up going to between 5,500 to 6,200 calories per day and was still dropping weight. I ended up losing 51 pounds total while increasing my calories by almost double. Waist went from 36" to 32.5" I went from 241 to 190, I got stronger, BP went down, I sleep better, no gas, most of my pain from previous injuries has gone. I feel better than I have in years. I normally eat 2 big meals per day. Sometime up to 3 pounds of meat at a time. No veggies or carbs at all (3-4 cheat days during the holidays) Since June.

Carnivore has been the best thing I've ever done for my body and health.

When I read the title and it said “results” I thought for sure you were going to post a picture. do you have a before and after picture or at least an after picture to see what seven months of this type of diet will do?

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
When I read the title and it said “results” I thought for sure you were going to post a picture. do you have a before and after picture or at least an after picture to see what seven months of this type of diet will do?

I probably can sometime today or tomorrow. Not sure I have any good before pics but I'll see what I can do. Also testboner eats the same way and has some pretty good pics. I'm not a body builder and my main goal was to get some weight off of my knees and get healthier. but I'll take a few.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Great minds…

I probably can sometime today or tomorrow. Not sure I have any good before pics but I'll see what I can do. Also testboner eats the same way and has some pretty good pics. I'm not a body builder and my main goal was to get some weight off of my knees and get healthier. but I'll take a few.
Please use a quality filter

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic