Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

7 months on carnivore results

Tomas Payne

Tomas Payne

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2014
These are "before" pics at around 230 (although I did hit 241 after my car accident and the gym closing due to covid)

These are after at about 192

I'm not a bodybuilder and I get most of my exercise from Jiu-jitsu and Muay Thai. I hit moderate weights for 12-15 reps 2-3 times per week these days. Jiu-jitsu is 3 days per week 1.5-2 hours per class. Grappling 6 x 5 min rounds at the end. Muay Thai is 1-2 days per week with shadow boxing, heavy bag and mit rounds and sparing 3-4 x 3 min rounds. I cannot work my abs due to a hernia visible in the side pic. (getting it fixed this year)

Very solid frame and foundation. You have the genetics for BBing, even if it’s just as a lifestyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Update:

I have leveled off at 200 pounds even and a bit leaner than the pics I posted. More vascular as well. (Not bad for 46) I have always had a super slow metabolism but eating this way I have have to sit on my ass and eat over 4,000 cals per day or if normal activity (Jiu-jitsu/Muay Thai 3-4 days per week, weights 3 days per week) bump to over 5,000 per day just to not drop weight. Strength is holding steady on some things and up on others. My son (who dropped a total of 74 pounds in 6 months) started eating whatever he wants on weekends because he was losing too much weight. So during the week his calories are around 3,800-4,000 per day and on weekends the sky is the limit.

The fact that I'm a bit leaner now and I've gained 8 pounds tells me its solid so I'm thinking around a 10-12 pound lean muscle gain since last year. I'm not really trying to gain much more because of my knees and my speed on the mats.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic