Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

351w

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
With all the bad days, missed pr's and injuries the compliments are what I think about and carry with me!

This is a major reason why I don't get too down on myself in the gym. I might come on here to vent right after a workout but the next day I'm back to feeling confident, ready to smash more weight. There's much love here!

Do you have your numbers, written down somewhere, from when you first started? I can go back in my phone to 2012 and see where I struggled with 185 on the bench and pulled my lower back failing a 315 squat. I'll look to those when I'm stressing over a shitty amrap set or a missed lift.

I even have a note in my phone titled, "Soon..." It has my long term goals (SPF Elite total, RUM qualifier, 100% RAW Elite total) as well as short term goals. Also included are ALL my PRs, with dates, whether for reps or singles. Meet numbers, lifts with and without wraps, Slingshot stuff, even HIIT times and intensities are there. With all this statistical tracking I'm bound to PR something at least weekly, even if it's a tougher cardio set. I keep track of my weight, with progress pictures, so if I'm getting bothered my "lack of progress" I can look back three years ago and see that I was a fat, calzone-injecting, lazy bastard.

Keep doing what you're doing - things are progressing nicely in here!

One thing I meant to mention the other day... PillarofBalance took a look at the spreadsheet and said it might be a good idea to run daily undulating periodization for a few months to break from peaking over and over again. No clue what that means so I'll have some reading to do in my spare time apparently haha. Granted I've been running the Lilliebridge Method since October so I'm going on 30+ weeks at the end of May.

When I gain more insight we will talk further - meanwhile, go kick some ass!!!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
This is a major reason why I don't get too down on myself in the gym. I might come on here to vent right after a workout but the next day I'm back to feeling confident, ready to smash more weight. There's much love here!

Do you have your numbers, written down somewhere, from when you first started? I can go back in my phone to 2012 and see where I struggled with 185 on the bench and pulled my lower back failing a 315 squat. I'll look to those when I'm stressing over a shitty amrap set or a missed lift.

I even have a note in my phone titled, "Soon..." It has my long term goals (SPF Elite total, RUM qualifier, 100% RAW Elite total) as well as short term goals. Also included are ALL my PRs, with dates, whether for reps or singles. Meet numbers, lifts with and without wraps, Slingshot stuff, even HIIT times and intensities are there. With all this statistical tracking I'm bound to PR something at least weekly, even if it's a tougher cardio set. I keep track of my weight, with progress pictures, so if I'm getting bothered my "lack of progress" I can look back three years ago and see that I was a fat, calzone-injecting, lazy bastard.

Keep doing what you're doing - things are progressing nicely in here!

One thing I meant to mention the other day... PillarofBalance took a look at the spreadsheet and said it might be a good idea to run daily undulating periodization for a few months to break from peaking over and over again. No clue what that means so I'll have some reading to do in my spare time apparently haha. Granted I've been running the Lilliebridge Method since October so I'm going on 30+ weeks at the end of May.

When I gain more insight we will talk further - meanwhile, go kick some ass!!!

Thank you and very much appreciated! Pls do keep me posted, I have till last couple wks in May before I start meet prep (Lilliebridge ).

I keep a picture hanging just inside my front door of me at my sisters college graduation. I'm forced to look at how God awful skinny and weak I once was. I don't skip days when I see that!

Placebro

Placebro

Nov 3, 2014
Congrats on the 455...500 right around the corner..

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
I'm pushing for it come meet day! I've rack pulled 495 but failed off the floor, not for much longer though. Thanks!
You are pulling well already. Add the adrenaline and the reduced ROM and rebound after you pull the slack out of the deadlift bar, and you'll be in PR city for sure. Best of luck!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Gm
bar x 10

Squat
Bar x 10
135 x 5
225 x 3
315 x 1
410 x 1 (pr)
415 x 1 (pr)

Deficit dl - 2 #25 plates under each foot
135 x 3
225 x 5
315 x 3
365 x fail (shot from squats)

Abductor ss adductors machines
100 x 15, 100 x 15
100 x 15, 100 x 15

Precor super squat machine ss Calfs on leg press
3pps x 5, 3pps x 20
5pps x 10, 3pps x 17
5pps x 10, 3pps x 17
5pps x 10, 3pps x 17

Double pr, I love this sh**! thank you denians for the help/support from all! Shut down on deficit dl's due to back/hip soreness. Fillet, porkchop, baked red potatoe, and bud lt for a victory meal! My training partner had a couple pr's today too so we splurged

Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7

MuscleHead
Jun 11, 2014
Your strength is going through the roof!!!

What a great squat PR!!!

Loved the meal :)

Eclipse73

Eclipse73

MuscleHead
Nov 13, 2014
Number I love come hier my brother -it's pure pleasure to read your log!!!!
You go up with the weights as CYBORG(never give up,never stop,still forward with or without pain,fuc....machine)!!!!!
Great workout friend and CONGRAT FOR AWESOME SQUAT!!!!!

VIP Member
Nov 3, 2012
Number I love come hier my brother -it's pure pleasure to read your log!!!!
You go up with the weights as CYBORG(never give up,never stop,still forward with or without pain,fuc....machine)!!!!!
Great workout friend and CONGRAT FOR AWESOME SQUAT!!!!!

Your words bring huge smiles to me, thank you my friend!

UncleAl

UncleAl

MuscleHead
Jun 20, 2012
VERY impressive PRs, buddy. What weight class will you be competing in?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic