Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss

Lets discuss the Cube Method

S

SpartanLabs

Dec 13, 2012
Any powerlifters or strength advocates on here reading into the cube method. It looks like a good option rather than the traditional westside/conjugate method. I would be interested in hearing how the cube method is working for you if you have been using it.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Cube Method

Apparently they have just come out with the cube method for strongman. I need to research it a bit. To be honest though I'm happy with a modified 5/3/1

S

SpartanLabs

Dec 13, 2012
Yes, it is 27$ just like the cube method, 5/3/1 is awesome and wendler is great but I wanted to try something different for raw training.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Cube Method

531 bores me... I've enjoyed westside and created my own mutation of it. I haven't looked at it closely but I will be.

S

SpartanLabs

Dec 13, 2012
I hear you I like to keep it varied because I get bored as well.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
My 5/3/1 is very modified POB. I dont think a normal 5/3/1 would suffice for strongman training

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Reading it now....I like simplicity. The cube method has that.

T

TheMethod

Dec 14, 2012
Very simple and easy read. Well put together and Lilly seems like a great guy. I wish the Mark Bell association wasn't as strong between Lilly because Bell is a douche bag.

hawkeye

hawkeye

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2011
Very simple and easy read. Well put together and Lilly seems like a great guy. I wish the Mark Bell association wasn't as strong between Lilly because Bell is a douche bag.

Really? I didn't know Mark was that way....I have had limited conversations with him in regards to powerlifting, but never had any issue with him.....did you have a bad experience with Mark?

T

TheMethod

Dec 14, 2012
There has been a few instances I have asked him for help lifting/spot at a meet and he has blown me off like his shit didn't stink. I think he is just ruining the sport coming out with the slingshot and then doing crossfit powerlifting seminars. I understand making money and capitalizing but to that extent is just ridiculous.

Go Away

Go Away

MuscleHead
Dec 28, 2011
Cube Method

Anyone found additional reading material about The Cube method other than that quick post on Lilly's blog??

T

TheMethod

Dec 14, 2012
Just the videos and stuff, but unless you buy it you do not get the full clue in, I would get it now while it is 27$ though just for today I think.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic