Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Do you kick people off equipment?

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I'm with dw on this one. I haven't had a gym membership for over 11 years.

Nothing beats a home gym...

Reactions: KBD
Darkness

Darkness

VIP Member
May 7, 2011
I am fortunate to work out in a dungeon owned by a competitive powerlifter. It has the right atmosphere for a guy like me to have fun in and not have to put up with douche nozzles. We have douche nozzles, and I'm not nice to them. One night I asked a man if he was going to fuck the machone, or just finish his sets. He left.

I also flew my RC toy helicopter around in there the last few days and people put up with that.

I like the place.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I fell on the floor when I read this!! It's my own personal 'tear gas' too!! Works every time!! Nothin like a good protein blast to move 'em on

overwatch

overwatch

MuscleHead
Jun 27, 2011
I kicked the whole Golds GYm powerlifting team out of the area where they use all the racks and calf equip,emt for their soda , water and coat racks.

also If im doing leg extension or using a smith machine and someone askes me to work in when we got 12 of each- i say NO , use one of those .

If i go drink water and come back to see someone using the same shit, ill make loud remarks like, DONT PAY ATTENTION HUH? A little etiquette?? etc

You're a confrontational asshole.

Just like me!!! lol

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
Dude wtf is up with your avatar.

A guy who eats yogurt on video while wearing bikini briefs (I don't know what you were wearing in that video, but it's a safe bet it was bikini briefs and bikini briefs only) calling out a guy who has an avatar of a dude in whitey-tighties pillow fighting.......... classic.

On a side note, MW, you are gay.

Oct 29, 2010
I am fortunate to work out in a dungeon owned by a competitive powerlifter. It has the right atmosphere for a guy like me to have fun in and not have to put up with douche nozzles. We have douche nozzles, and I'm not nice to them. One night I asked a man if he was going to fuck the machone, or just finish his sets. He left.

I also flew my RC toy helicopter around in there the last few days and people put up with that.

I like the place.

Same here and I hate everybody equally!

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Same here and I hate everybody equally!

After you get used to training in a gym (dungeon) it is hard to go to a public gym and tolerate the fucktards in there.

KBD

KBD

I Look Good...
Sep 13, 2010
A guy who eats yogurt on video while wearing bikini briefs (I don't know what you were wearing in that video, but it's a safe bet it was bikini briefs and bikini briefs only) calling out a guy who has an avatar of a dude in whitey-tighties pillow fighting.......... classic.

On a side note, MW, you are gay.

Where in the fuck did you get Bikini briefs while i was eating yogurt? I was sitting down throughout the entire video wearing a tanktop. LSD man.... Knock the dose down lol.

Danewb

Danewb

Dec 20, 2011
There is a rodeo team that comes in to lift at my gym every other day and some of them will put weight on a bar then just leave it and go talk in the corner sooo i just take their weight off put my own on and use it. Then when Im done with that set if they are looking at me I just glare.. One time one of them took my weight off when I went to get a drink of water (which was 20 seconds away) and I came back as he was sitting on the bench and unracked his weight hahaha he looked at me and said something I think kinda like "OH were you using it?" but im not sure cause I didnt take out my headphones to listen LOL. it was a d-bag move but I was there first and they dont even use anything correctly! if they arent going to do anything productive I dont even see why they bother coming in! People should learn and quit messing around im there to lift not piss my time away conversing!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic