Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

precision peptides

NDLessPSYcle

NDLessPSYcle

MuscleHead
Apr 1, 2011
but don't they have a contract with the mayo clinic? I'd like to see proof of that...

Haha, there is an email posted somewhere denouncing that relationship. Who knows but I stay away from peps cause I dont know enough yet.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
Haha, there is an email posted somewhere denouncing that relationship. Who knows but I stay away from peps cause I dont know enough yet.

if that's true, they better watch it, they could bet sued!

T

The Iron Dragon

Dec 14, 2011
I would stick with tried and true companies and not look to save a few bucks... I have learned to spend a few extra dollars to get the right product, peace of mind and results I paid for.

Great White Peptides
Southern Research
Iron Dragon
These are the three I use and trust..

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Hello Shelly and Lisa –

Just wanted to close the loop with you on this. We do not have a relationship with Precision Peptides. I contacted them, and Bryan Hildebrand responded promptly and said that he was mistaken when he made that comment on the message board. He asserts that they have a relationship with Johns Hopkins, not Mayo, but he didn’t remember that correctly and made that comment without verifying. He has since removed that part of the comment on the message board.

Thank you for calling this matter to our attention. We greatly appreciate it!

Ginger Plumbo | Department of Public Affairs | Phone 507.266.0517 | Pager 507.538.9094 | Assistant: Vicki Chambard Torkelson, 507.266.1446 Mayo Clinic | 200 First Street SW | Rochester, MN 55905 | Mayo Clinic News Blog: Mayo Clinic News | Medical and Scientific News and Stories about Mayo Clinic | Mayo Clinic YouTube Channel: mayoclinic's Channel - YouTube | Mayo Clinic Facebook Page: Mayo Clinic - Hospital - Rochester, MN | Facebook

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
any bets they don't have ties with Johns Hopkins either????

buffgirl33

buffgirl33

TID Lady Member
Nov 15, 2011
I always buy from PP- no complaints.. although i think that they are chinsing on the formulation concentration

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
I always buy from PP- no complaints.. although i think that they are chinsing on the formulation concentration

Just a friendly suggestion. Find a different supplier. The owner is a liar, thief, etc. Use a sponsor on this board. I am not even trying to suggest my friend's business to you since he is not a sponsor here but I TRUST him. I have many emails of LIES from Jim.

get AWAY from PP!!!!!!

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011

there stuff is complete crap. i wouldnt ever buy from them again. i learned my lesson trying to save a few bucks.

D

DAGGER

I ordered a 10 pack of IGF LR3 from precision and it was shit, might as well have been injecting BAC alone. I emailed them and told the bastards to replace my order with good shit and never send me another add. Well, never heard from the bastards again.....Thinking maybe I got garbage from stenlabs too. I am ready to give up the peps also....

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I ordered a 10 pack of IGF LR3 from precision and it was shit, might as well have been injecting BAC alone. I emailed them and told the bastards to replace my order with good shit and never send me another add. Well, never heard from the bastards again.....Thinking maybe I got garbage from stenlabs too. I am ready to give up the peps also....
ditto! did you pay on CC>? charge them back.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
That would make total sense since these drugs dont carry an NDC code, they have no pedigree, and chinese medications are just as good as anything from a usa reputable drug company. im sure they would pick them up off some company that has a jacked up t-rex for a logo lmfao

LMAO. Exactly. Lets use some common sense people. Johns Hopkins and the Mayo clinic are world renowned medical facilities and research clinics. PP is a POS scam 'company' run out a damn 'office' (read: storage facility) that keeps their 'products' (read: shit/crap) in a damn 1982 Maytag refrigerator. There isn't a snowballs chance in hell they have any sort of relationship with each other.

any bets they don't have ties with Johns Hopkins either????

Of course they don't. I'm baffled anyone would ever believe such horse shit.

Last edited:
Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic