Members
Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

precision peptides

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
I ordered a 10 pack of IGF LR3 from precision and it was shit, might as well have been injecting BAC alone. I emailed them and told the bastards to replace my order with good shit and never send me another add. Well, never heard from the bastards again.....Thinking maybe I got garbage from stenlabs too. I am ready to give up the peps also....

The garbage that I got from them was branded as sten. It was right after the breakup, or whatever happened.

M

Megan

Jan 4, 2012
I hate precision! If they do something wrong they end up coming up with a crappy excuse for it. I've been using Ergopep's products for a while now and I'm super happy with them!

But don't talk about those PHF testings because even on PM people found out that those were BS. PHF had tried the same thing with some pro-hormone company out there long time ago and they were put on their place. Some shady people!

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
^^^ how was it confirmed that the test were bogus?

I had heard that as well, but not sure of how it was validated.

PHF/IBE/whoever is shady. I was a member of the board when they were bought a few years back. All the mods and senior members abandoned the board during a mass exodus after the sale...

Ms.Wetback

Ms.Wetback

VIP Lady Member
Sep 27, 2010
Try and support the sponsors when possible :)

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
I hate precision! If they do something wrong they end up coming up with a crappy excuse for it. I've been using Ergopep's products for a while now and I'm super happy with them!

But don't talk about those PHF testings because even on PM people found out that those were BS. PHF had tried the same thing with some pro-hormone company out there long time ago and they were put on their place. Some shady people!

why do i get the feeling your somehow involved with ergo? This is the second thread i have read of you saying there stuff is legit. There are multiple test to prove there shit is not legit. Follastatin is BS. Regardless if everything else was on point, which its not, they still knowingly called it something and sold another.

D

ddubbs

Feb 3, 2012
I work for Precision and laugh at these comments. We run full spectrums on every batch and only 4 multi-million dollar machines in the entire world can test the potency of peptides. Funny how there are all these so called experts lol.

Yet George Farah one of the best prep coaches in the world is on board team precision, With Bad Ass Mel Chancey, Shawn Ray, Dennis James, And A DR on Staff.

Other peptide companies run their inventory so low they call us to buy from us. Seeing they mark it up 3 times what we sell it for they dont care.
We are the only peptide comapny recognized by the IFBB and NPC Just give Jim Manion a call and ask him.

All the top ifbb pros our buying from us. So all the amateurs here that don't look like the pros want to give an expert opinion on peptides... SERIOUSLY LOL

So if you want to buy products for 3 times the price be our guest.

We have the top names and our products all meet label claims.

Our business is booming. I'd hate to call Mel Chancey MR 187 a Fool.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
can't believe this guy is back for more. So tell me, why does your clen suck? As I posted before, I gave some to a total newbie and after 600mcg he said he started to feel something. So many others have said the same and no rave reviews to date on this new "super clen" how is that?

Your other stuff seems to be hit or miss, your boner liquids are a seemingly fail, just too shady. I your favor, I have heard good reviews on some of your AI's though. Sorry, nothing personal but the reviews speak for themselves.

And I would more than love to buy your products if the risk was not to get bad stuff, just can't get myself to when there are others out there that are still inexpensive and have great track records.

peace.

I like your rep Bryan though, truely knows his shit.

BlueDevil

BlueDevil

MuscleHead
Jul 9, 2011
I work for Precision and laugh at these comments. We run full spectrums on every batch and only 4 multi-million dollar machines in the entire world can test the potency of peptides. Funny how there are all these so called experts lol.

Yet George Farah one of the best prep coaches in the world is on board team precision, With Bad Ass Mel Chancey, Shawn Ray, Dennis James, And A DR on Staff.

Other peptide companies run their inventory so low they call us to buy from us. Seeing they mark it up 3 times what we sell it for they dont care.
We are the only peptide comapny recognized by the IFBB and NPC Just give Jim Manion a call and ask him.

All the top ifbb pros our buying from us. So all the amateurs here that don't look like the pros want to give an expert opinion on peptides... SERIOUSLY LOL

Bullshit. You don't have a fucking clue. Precision products are crap and they come from the same fucking place most peptide companies get their products, China. You don't run full analysis on your products because you know they are bunk to begin with. And there are several methods (spectroscopy, amino acid analysis, HPLC, etc) for testing quality of peptides and there more than only four fucking machines that can do it. Honestly, you are way too stupid to be defending this company. You clearly don't know fuck all about what you are talking about and you're just repeating shit one of your bosses told you to say.

As for your pros and prep coaches, fuck them too. People with no moral beacon will do anything if you pay them enough, including repping for a scam company.

You can come back and keep repeating the same old bullshit but it won't fly on this site. The results speak for themselves and your products are shit.

And yes, I'll call anyone who reps for or buys precision products a fool, fool.

Now fuck off an die, fool.

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010

Phil Hernon will be the death of all peptide companies, mark my word on this. You think because some IFBB Pros are on your team, make the products legit? Please..Complaints run ramped with PP and Ergo, its well documented.
Your pros are there for marketing, nothing more. The whole peptide thing is horseshit, if you arent using humangrade, its garbage. And as for Jim Manion, nothing but a tool like Steve Weinberger.. You cant make it in the NPC and turn pro unless your sucking their dick.

L

legaljuicer

MuscleHead
Mar 21, 2011
Hate to say it but maybe Jim T was his own demise. PP stole from Sten Labs. PP sold bunk crap....Let Gavin know karma is coming his way.

Still sad to see what happened to Jim T. Never liked him but I don't wish that fate on anyone. Anyone remember the other PP customers that eneded up in the hospital????? Hmmmmmm

T

tkrex

Nov 3, 2011
just threw all my PP shit in the trash...there goes 205 bucks down the drain...I'm sure the letro and cabergoline were shit and thats part of my loss of libido issue

G

gettinbigga

Sep 29, 2011
just threw all my PP shit in the trash...there goes 205 bucks down the drain...I'm sure the letro and cabergoline were shit and thats part of my loss of libido issue

Here you go ddubbs another unsatisfied customer... so go take your sales pitch and preach some where else because no one is buying it here... f-in scammers

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic