precision peptides

R

Ruturaj

Jan 2, 2011
I have some igf1 lr3, igf1,3 des,peg mgf and hgh frag from long time
are they legit
after reading the thread on them I am confused
from now onwards I am going to order from other source
should I give precision peptides a try or they are not worth it?

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
i had 5 bottles of lr3 from them. they were not lr3 im 100% sure of that. I even did 1 bottle in 2-3 days and fealt nothing from it. i would never recommend that i just did it to see if i could feel even a little hypo or a pump. I should do a cc charge back on them but im too lazy to dig through my statements.

Q

Qwerty1424

MuscleHead
Mar 2, 2011
^^ to b honest after all this shit about peptides and people just trying to make a easy buck... i would be very cautious who knows what u are actually getting when u buy from them.. unless true vets are willing to back them up knowing they are legit i wouldn't waste my money but thats just me..

Tiny

Tiny

Dec 12, 2011
PP is garbage. Throw it in the trash.

irish_2003

irish_2003

MuscleHead
Dec 12, 2010
there's only 2 pep co's i trust and one is because a personal friend is part of them

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
there's only 2 pep co's i trust and one is because a personal friend is part of them
problem is dosent mean there supplier didnt screw them or cut corners. you get what you pay for is now more true than ever it seems.

ritch

ritch

MuscleHead
Dec 4, 2011
but don't they have a contract with the mayo clinic? I'd like to see proof of that...

crowman

crowman

MuscleHead
Nov 2, 2011
but don't they have a contract with the mayo clinic? I'd like to see proof of that...

That would make total sense since these drugs dont carry an NDC code, they have no pedigree, and chinese medications are just as good as anything from a usa reputable drug company. im sure they would pick them up off some company that has a jacked up t-rex for a logo lmfao

P

PPL Pounder

Sep 16, 2010
What about US Peptide Supply? Any good?

G

greekgodwannabe

Dec 16, 2011
would really love to know some good peptide providers. thinking of starting my first cycle of them. they sound less harsh than aas

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
would really love to know some good peptide providers. thinking of starting my first cycle of them. they sound less harsh than aas

You don't really "cycle" peptides nor are they
A replacement for aas...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic