• Start Date
cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
At 50, I’d drop the Tren. Run Mon/Wed/Fri
300mg Sust/100mg NPP

Orals are no go for me unless it’s 20mg Dbol 1hr preworkout
Mike, are you saying 300mg sust, 100mg npp per week, or 900 sust, 300 npp per week?

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
Drop the tren.
test @ 500-600 mgs weekly
NPP @ 400 mgs weekly
Mast e @ 300-400 mgs weekly if you can get it & want to add another compound.
Tbol 40-50 mgs first 4-5 weeks. This is my go to cycle (minus tbol). Occasionally I’ll add tbol or proviron.
Good luck!
I don't have the mast....maybe next winter. I think I'm digging the sust, npp 3 times per week regimen. I forgot to add earlier that I have been off everything for several weeks, just to clear everything out, so I will be going into this fully limp-dicked.

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
I really like Mike's suggestion. However, if you've just been running test at 200-250/wk for a long time, and your biggest previous cycle was 500/wk, you could certainly pull back on the Sust, and run 2/3 ML on M/W/F to total 600/wk.

Definitely run with the NPP, and 100 each M/W/F is sufficient.

If you've got the tbol, I'd run it. I really like the stuff. I'd recommend 40mg ED weeks 1-4, and then again weeks 8-12. It does wreck havoc with your lipids (HDL plummets), but I always feel fine on it, so no adverse sides.

So the cycle gets you 1/3 of the way there. Make sure you don't give short shrift to the remaining 2/3 of the picture, i.e., diet and training. On diet, up the calories to put yourself into a caloric surplus, but keep most of those calories clean.
Thank you for the 2/3 reminder! One of the reasons I never really ran cycles is because I've almost always been dieting. Thought I'd be short changing myself.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I sure miss the days of completely irresponsible cycles.
Do you remember, "The Cycle Heard Around the World", that BDTR posted on WCBB and supposedly ran? I honestly don't think he did it, but if he did there could be a very good reason he stopped posting not to long after posting up his cycle. He was doing like 6 grams a week and some pretty toxic stuff.

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
It's been a long time for me. I'm the typical shot of test a week, and now and then throw something else in. Trt+ I guess we call it.
Come thanksgiving, I will have 3 months of very little work obligations. Diet and workout will be my job.

The biggest "cycle" I ever ran was my first (500mg test). The WCBB crew may remember I was 290 and fat when I joined that board after already losing 70. Today I'm sitting at 225 and pretty happy, but I'd I can get bigger, I'll take it. If I can get leaner, I'll take that. I will turn 50 in March.

Here's the tools I have to play with...
Super sus 300
Tren E 200
NPP 100
Tbol 20mg

What would you do? I'm all ears. I'll plan on updating this as I go.

Thanks!
It’s a good cycle, you have the correct building blocks. Regarding Tren E use, I believe you’d be fine if you drop it down to 100mg per week. Low dose Tren works.
Otherwise, you can drop Tren, and just save it for another cycle in the future.

Btw, I like NPP. Smart decision, it’s an underrated compound imho.

Glycomann

Glycomann

VIP Member
Jan 19, 2011
Sustanon 150 mg MWF 1-12
NPP 100 mg MWF 1-12
T-bol 40 mg/d 7-12

Tren E is rough for me. If it was Tren Ace ( 30-50 mg MWF) I would use it like an oral in place of the T-bol, one or the other. T-bol works well for me but I like it with test and mast. I only use 19 nors for brief periods because of sexual sides and they can aggrevate a little old gyno.

beefnewton

beefnewton

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2022
I started low dose runs of both Tren A and NPP and have been very pleased. Tren A is like Anavar without the heartburn. I find it's actually more effective (of course it is), but by running low dose I've avoided the most direct and worst side effects like BP and hit to cardio. NPP has helped big time with all those daily aches and pains, especially my left shoulder.

Thrawn

Thrawn

MuscleHead
Jun 12, 2023
Do you remember, "The Cycle Heard Around the World", that BDTR posted on WCBB and supposedly ran? I honestly don't think he did it, but if he did there could be a very good reason he stopped posting not to long after posting up his cycle. He was doing like 6 grams a week and some pretty toxic stuff.
Damn! I'm going to see if I can find it just for fun.

The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Super sus 300
Tren E 200
NPP 100
Tbol 20mg
Hopefully, someone will fill a tag for me, while I stay warm .

I do have the tools in hand, and all listed at mg/ml.
What I was asking that if you gad them in hand, how many vials?

You're probably not a dumbass but you would be suprised how many guys come in and ask the same question only to find out they have only 1 vial.

Assuming you have enough, and considering the info you provided, here's what I'd do. Honestly, this is what I did when I was at your age and experience with gear.

12 weeks
500 Test
500 NPP
Pinned MWF

It was a smooth run. I don't recall any sides but I did take an Adex a week. As for the gains, I was developed already so the strength wasn't a big jump though this was for a PL meet. The size gains were slight for the same reason but the way it looks was notably different.

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
What I was asking that if you gad them in hand, how many vials?

You're probably not a dumbass but you would be suprised how many guys come in and ask the same question only to find out they have only 1 vial.

Assuming you have enough, and considering the info you provided, here's what I'd do. Honestly, this is what I did when I was at your age and experience with gear.

12 weeks
500 Test
500 NPP
Pinned MWF

It was a smooth run. I don't recall any sides but I did take an Adex a week. As for the gains, I was developed already so the strength wasn't a big jump though this was for a PL meet. The size gains were slight for the same reason but the way it looks was notably different.
Gotcha. I do have ten vials of sust with some test c as a backup. I have 4 vials of NPP and 3 of tren E. Not sure if it's ideal to switch midstream if I run out of one? Have 140 tablets of tbol in hand.

Thanks for the feedback! Everyone seems to like the sust, npp route

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic