What's New?

Let's play... I'ma run a cycle

• Thread starter cockswole_gentleman
  • Start Date
cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
It's been a long time for me. I'm the typical shot of test a week, and now and then throw something else in. Trt+ I guess we call it.
Come thanksgiving, I will have 3 months of very little work obligations. Diet and workout will be my job.

The biggest "cycle" I ever ran was my first (500mg test). The WCBB crew may remember I was 290 and fat when I joined that board after already losing 70. Today I'm sitting at 225 and pretty happy, but I'd I can get bigger, I'll take it. If I can get leaner, I'll take that. I will turn 50 in March.

Here's the tools I have to play with...
Super sus 300
Tren E 200
NPP 100
Tbol 20mg

What would you do? I'm all ears. I'll plan on updating this as I go.

Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
The other Snake

The other Snake

VIP Member
Aug 19, 2016
Come thanksgiving, I will have 3 months of very little work obligations.

What would you do? I'm all ears. I'll plan on updating this as I go.

Thanks!
I'd be hunting for a big buck myself.

You have those tools in hand or just access to them? If you do have them, list the mls.

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
I'd be hunting for a big buck myself.

You have those tools in hand or just access to them? If you do have them, list the mls.
Hopefully, someone will fill a tag for me, while I stay warm .

I do have the tools in hand, and all listed at mg/ml.

genetic freak

genetic freak

VIP Member
Dec 28, 2015
I would run the sustanon and NPP or tren. I wouldn't run the NPP and tren together. Save one for another cycle. Use the t-bol as a preworkout.

Last edited by a moderator:
tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
At 50, I’d drop the Tren. Run Mon/Wed/Fri
300mg Sust/100mg NPP

Orals are no go for me unless it’s 20mg Dbol 1hr preworkout
I really like Mike's suggestion. However, if you've just been running test at 200-250/wk for a long time, and your biggest previous cycle was 500/wk, you could certainly pull back on the Sust, and run 2/3 ML on M/W/F to total 600/wk.

Definitely run with the NPP, and 100 each M/W/F is sufficient.

If you've got the tbol, I'd run it. I really like the stuff. I'd recommend 40mg ED weeks 1-4, and then again weeks 8-12. It does wreck havoc with your lipids (HDL plummets), but I always feel fine on it, so no adverse sides.

So the cycle gets you 1/3 of the way there. Make sure you don't give short shrift to the remaining 2/3 of the picture, i.e., diet and training. On diet, up the calories to put yourself into a caloric surplus, but keep most of those calories clean.

OldManStrength

OldManStrength

VIP Member
Apr 8, 2015
I would say drop the tren back to 50 mg a week, it’s the strongest anabolic out there, you don’t need 200mg a week. Tren and NPp are about the same kind of compound, watch out for your bitch tits…
1/2 cc super sustanon, Mon, Wed, Fri
1/2 cc Tren a week mondays
Leave out the NPP
never had luck with T bol so I would leave it out

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
NPP gains will hang with you longer than Tren.
However the Tren will rock your World quicker for a transformation.
300mg of susty and 200mg of Tren E same syringe every 5 days with one Tbol a couple hours pre-workout should do very nicely.
Alternatively and a bit less hard on the bod would be 300mg of Sust every 5 days and the NPP as Tommy suggested obviously in same syringe one day along with the Tbol pre-workout at 20mg and one about 12 hours later for 5 weeks and 2 weeks off in the middle then the final 5 weeks back on.
Some will say that the Orals for this long is a bad idea, however if you are eating and being responsible with any alcohol intake (none) you will still be healthy at the end of this and looking pretty as a picture if you train like a guy that wants results and eats with a goal in mind.
Either of these suggestions are based upon my experience and what I myself would do.
Keep clean protein on hand and use it, the steroids increase protein synthesis only when protein is available.
Let us Know and keep us posted on how it is working out.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
I would say drop the tren back to 50 mg a week, it’s the strongest anabolic out there, you don’t need 200mg a week. Tren and NPp are about the same kind of compound, watch out for your bitch tits…
1/2 cc super sustanon, Mon, Wed, Fri
1/2 cc Tren a week mondays
Leave out the NPP
never had luck with T bol so I would leave it out
50mgs of Tren E? Man I am a great responder but never went that low, and Tbol works Great for myself, funny how different people respond to things.

Wallyd

Wallyd

VIP Member
Dec 10, 2013
Drop the tren.
test @ 500-600 mgs weekly
NPP @ 400 mgs weekly
Mast e @ 300-400 mgs weekly if you can get it & want to add another compound.
Tbol 40-50 mgs first 4-5 weeks. This is my go to cycle (minus tbol). Occasionally I’ll add tbol or proviron.
Good luck!

cockswole_gentleman

cockswole_gentleman

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2023
50mgs of Tren E? Man I am a great responder but never went that low, and Tbol works Great for myself, funny how different people respond to things.
Interesting....if I went the tren route, I would have to limit it near that amount. I've tried it before, but it gives me nausea, which was great for appetite reduction, but the closer i got to 100 mg per week, I just get the shits.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic