Tucker Carlson leaving FOX News

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Yes he lied.
He said stuff on the air that he in private emails said he didnt believe

Its proven.

Tucker said shit on air that he said in private that he dont believe.

When did liars become invaluable?

Who cares bro? Why is a news person not being truthful bugging you so badly lol?
WHO CARES this much?

You’ve hated him all along that’s why.

Those that like him dgaf

I’ll take him at being correct 95% of the time…

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Who cares bro? Why is a news person not being truthful bugging you so badly lol?
WHO CARES this much?

You’ve hated him all along that’s why.

Those that like him dgaf

I’ll take him at being correct 95% of the time…

I care.
We have been bitching about the lying MSM but as soon as one get caught you go "who cares".

Never hated Tucker, why would you say that? You have never seen me post anything indicating I do hate him.

Im tired of the lying media and when they gets caught I will hold them responsible.
Why dont you?

Lil Ed

Lil Ed

VIP Member
Jul 15, 2011
One thing is certain, you cant trust the Media and when they finally tell the truth you wont even believe it.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
I seen he had like 2 million views in just hours? I never knew this guy Tucker was such a big deal. I’m glad to finally see a platform that lets both sides have a voice.
TV- I don’t even watch it anymore unless it’s sports or something non news or political.
Im not interested in there main stream
brain washing attempts. Same as they forced the Clot shot.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
Yes he lied.
He said stuff on the air that he in private emails said he didnt believe

Its proven.

Tucker said shit on air that he said in private that he dont believe.

When did liars become invaluable?

What news media personality can get 100 million views on a Twitter video post? Yet in less than 24 hours ? Tuckers latest announcing his move to Twitter.
Who cares if he lies a little on his views as long as he’s reporting facts on THE ISSUES that are important to the people WITHOUT censorship?
How do you feel about voices being silenced?
Who do you like in news and politics? Let’s discuss the liars that you relate with politically.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
The MSM is not happy about this. Twitter, YouTube, Rumble, etc. are all free platforms that theoretically will allow the MSM to be bypassed. That is, the MSM no longer is an effective gatekeeper of what you hear and see. That's what happened to them in 2016 and they "fixed" it in 2020. But Musk's purchase of Twitter blew that big tech/media cartel apart. Will be interesting to see how it goes.

From my point of view, if he does interesting, thought-provoking work, asks tough questions, and allows those questioned to answer, he'll do just fine. Otherwise he deserves to fail like the rest of the MSM is doing.

midevil

midevil

TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
if he does interesting, thought-provoking work, asks tough questions, and allows those questioned to answer, he'll do just fine
That’s all he’s ever done bro. Asking questions they won’t. Let’s name a few that pisses off the left.

BLM is a complete fraud

Most of the January 6th folks were sightseeing or peaceful in protest not violent or deserving of jail.

Fauci is a fraud

CDC cause a lot of damage to our economy and kid’s education

Biden crime family dealings

Calls out mainstream media almost daily

a champion of free speach

there’s a lot more to add if I had time….

Name one leftie politician or mail stream media personality that covers the tough topics?

None!

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
What news media personality can get 100 million views on a Twitter video post? Yet in less than 24 hours ? Tuckers latest announcing his move to Twitter.
Who cares if he lies a little on his views as long as he’s reporting facts on THE ISSUES that are important to the people WITHOUT censorship?
How do you feel about voices being silenced?
Who do you like in news and politics? Let’s discuss the liars that you relate with politically.
I am happy with liars being silenced. Very happy and so should you.
This isnt about his opinions, I like most of them but this is about him lying.
Straight up lying about issues thats been a huge deal in this country. The stolen election is a HUGE ISSUE. I will say its one of the biggest we are dealing with now.
You use the word censorship but are you ok with a new media lying to you with zero consequence?
Im glad that both him and Lemon got the boot. Its about time to hold them accountable.
Its weird to me that so many including you complain about the lying MSM but wants their guy to get a pass when they lie.

Remember, Tucker lied. We are not talking about opinions, etc.
The spin from the right now is funny to me. Its all kind of bullshit except that he lied.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I am happy with liars being silenced. Very happy and so should you.
This isnt about his opinions, I like most of them but this is about him lying.
Straight up lying about issues thats been a huge deal in this country. The stolen election is a HUGE ISSUE. I will say its one of the biggest we are dealing with now.
You use the word censorship but are you ok with a new media lying to you with zero consequence?
Im glad that both him and Lemon got the boot. Its about time to hold them accountable.
Its weird to me that so many including you complain about the lying MSM but wants their guy to get a pass when they lie.

Remember, Tucker lied. We are not talking about opinions, etc.
The spin from the right now is funny to me. Its all kind of bullshit except that he lied.

Alright man, so....

So Tucker states his opinion on something, brings coverage on it out in the open showing reasons on how it possibly occurred, and just because it wasn't proven he was correct, he is now lying about it?

Seriously, how do you even know unless you watched him? Did you actually watch his show, or are you going by what FOX stated in their court case?

I believe you are basing all this on the court documents that have FOX News stating he lied, the same cowards who disliked him and wanted him gone (for reasons already noted in this thread), and whom cowardly settled a case they could have won. And, because FOX and all these losers who own it now state he was lying, without actual proof that this was his intention, and without him actually stating he lied out of his own mouth, how is he exactly guilty?

If you are waiting on our justice department (or anybody at this point) to come out with an investigation proving the voting was a fraud.....well, keep dreaming. There is absolutely no way in hell that is going to happen.

And for the record, Dominion sued Fox for defamation, nothing else. If the prior owner(s) were still at FOX, they would have fought and won this in court. What they did was a huge disservice. THEY were not making money by having Tucker there because of homos wanting to sue them for things he stated, along with nobody wanting to give sponsor money.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Alright man, so....

So Tucker states his opinion on something, brings coverage on it out in the open showing reasons on how it possibly occurred, and just because it wasn't proven he was correct, he is now lying about it?

Seriously, how do you even know unless you watched him? Did you actually watch his show, or are you going by what FOX stated in their court case?

I believe you are basing all this on the court documents that have FOX News stating he lied, the same cowards who disliked him and wanted him gone (for reasons already noted in this thread), and whom cowardly settled a case they could have won. And, because FOX and all these losers who own it now state he was lying, without actual proof that this was his intention, and without him actually stating he lied out of his own mouth, how is he exactly guilty?

If you are waiting on our justice department (or anybody at this point) to come out with an investigation proving the voting was a fraud.....well, keep dreaming. There is absolutely no way in hell that is going to happen.

And for the record, Dominion sued Fox for defamation, nothing else. If the prior owner(s) were still at FOX, they would have fought and won this in court. What they did was a huge disservice. THEY were not making money by having Tucker there because of homos wanting to sue them for things he stated, along with nobody wanting to give sponsor money.

He didnt state his opinion, thats the point.
His opinion was the opposite of what he told you - thats a lie.
This is in the dominion discovery.

Yes, I watched him. Fox didnt settle just to be nice.

It seems the lies are more comfortable then the truth for so many.
Tucker lied and thats a fact.

Why do you want to give a liar a pass?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic