Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

I got the Rona

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I wasn’t feeling 100% Monday night. Told my wife jokingly as we got into bed “ I got the fukkin Covid “. Tried to test Tuesday, missed, got tested Wednesday as positive. I’m currently on the upswing, a fever and cough Wednesday and most of Thursday , today feeling pretty good. Tired af but good.

ogre

ogre

VIP Member
Dec 18, 2016
Sorry to hear.Were you vaccinated?

trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
That’s fucked up keep us posted

testboner

testboner

VIP Member
Oct 10, 2010
Most everyone will get it, vaxxed or not. Many asymptomatic, more common is mild cold like symptoms (like my woman and I had), and then the far rarer more extended serious secondary condition sort.
If you’re metabolically healthy, no preexisting chronic conditions, you’ll handle it well.
Be good to yourself Bilty. Good disciplined nutrition, temporarily avoid any vices (alcohol, tobacco, etc if you’re so inclined), calm relaxed rest, but activity to personal tolerance. Welcome to the club.

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Consider an incentive spirometer. helps to maintain the mechanics of the lungs. No cure...just exercise the lungs.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
Sorry to hear.Were you vaccinated?
no, non vexed......... Funny thing, my friend was positive same day, same symptoms. He is fully vaxxed. our symptoms are about the same although I have not lost my taste of smell..

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
For the record, I haven't been sick with anything for years now. I believe this has a lot to do with regular fasting, avoiding sugars, seed oils and processed carbs. That said, the last time I was sick with the flu (about 12 yrs ago) I was much much sicker. The one element our medical ppl don't want to talk about, which is most important, not only for covid but all diseases, take care of yourself, exercise , eat right and you have a much greater chance of coming out of anything in good shape.

Yaya

Yaya

VIP Member
Jun 25, 2012
I had it in feb. Take some NAC if you have it

Drink tons of water and red wine.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic