Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

I got the Rona

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
I asked my dr to refer me on day 1. Denied. Said I was not high risk but if I have chest pain or trouble breathing go to the ER. Wtf. They coerce low risk ppl to vaccinate but deny monoclonal because of low risk. They wonder why ppl a. Don’t trust authorities b. Ppl think there’s an anterior motive to this whole clown show
Fire your doctor. No need to be high risk. Sounds like he doesn't know wtf he is doing when it comes to treating covid patients.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
I wasn’t feeling 100% Monday night. Told my wife jokingly as we got into bed “ I got the fukkin Covid “. Tried to test Tuesday, missed, got tested Wednesday as positive. I’m currently on the upswing, a fever and cough Wednesday and most of Thursday , today feeling pretty good. Tired af but good.
There is a safe vaccine you know. I had covid in 2020. To be honest I have had worse colds. The difference is this cold is killiling alot of people.

Keeping yourself well could very well mean someone's life. The mortality rate is 2% for covid, but it sucks if it's someone you care about.

Get vaccinated hundreds of millions already have. The carnage is entirely unnecessary.

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
There are Monoclonal Antibody Regional Centers setup now that will provide treatment for free (in CA), for patients who are symptomatic COVID-19 positive, whose symptoms have developed within the last 10 days.

You can even self refer.

Do you agtee that a simple vaccine would make this unnecessary?

Big_paul

Big_paul

MuscleHead
May 14, 2014
It's been a few years ceo. Good to see you are still around.

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
Do you agtee that a simple vaccine would make this unnecessary?
The Vax doesn't offer total protection, so no, not entirely. Look at Oscar De LA Hoya. Fully vaxxed, in pretty good shape, exercising regularly, recently ramped up training for a comeback...got covid and went into hospital.

Look at Israel, one of the most vaccinated countries, and currently the world's hotspot for covid outbreak.

People who got the shots are still getting sick.

Nowhere is anyone talking about natural antibodieseither, but they are up to 13 times more effective than Vax antibodies, even against variants.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic