TID Board Of Directors
Jan 20, 2011
How are you holding up Bro?

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
I hope you're doing better.

Other than Covid19 there is RSV respiratory virus going around now too (earlier in the year than usual I am told).

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
2ez thank you for your service and this post. Im working now to get my hands the Rogan protocol. Luckily I know a place near me that will administer the high dose Vitamin C as well. Shit makes me fuckin mad, because we were attacked and we havent done shit about it.

ValeTudo8080

ValeTudo8080

VIP Member
Aug 31, 2011
Get well soon and thanks everyone for sharing.

It's crazy I feel like I trust many of you so much from just reading your posts here and other forums........ I know you guys from over the last 20 years and everyone is so knowledgeable in the medical field so its nice to be a part of TID.

S

searay

VIP Member
Dec 20, 2017
2ez thank you for your service and this post. Im working now to get my hands the Rogan protocol. Luckily I know a place near me that will administer the high dose Vitamin C as well. Shit makes me fuckin mad, because we were attacked and we havent done shit about it.
Well said! There needs to be an all out war against this type of BS from happening again. The persons responsible need to pay for there careless actions and the world needs to know about what will happen to them should they put this on the world again.

IronSoul

IronSoul

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 2, 2013
I’ve had it for about 12 days now as well. It’s been the weirdest shit I’ve ever had.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
From what I have seen, I cannot give you a straight answer.. As I have stated, medical Hx, symptoms play a part. Also, there is associated bloodwork to help determine which treatment to be used. There is more than one MA option. I can go on an on. Guidelines/protocol may suggest within 8 to 10 days with being infected, but I have seen cases where it was given later in more severe patients....(a friend from Physical Therapy...intubated 2x....the second, given the MA and lives to speak about it), after bloodwork showing the patient has not developed an immune response without it. So my facility does not give MA to anyone that has tested positive..

From what I have seen, to run and get the MA or to take steroids, antibiotics...etc....arguably and IMO it is like shooting in the dark.

We take chances, with our brand of fitness,......but this Coronavirus 19 is not to fuck with.

As stated before, you never know how it will affect the body. Previous story I told.......Musclehead guy comes into the ER....gets admitted to monitor symptoms..he has Temp, Coughing..........no serious previous medical history....not requiring any supplemental oxyxen.......I was off the weekend.....return on a Monday..........he is on High Flow oxygen....and cannot go without it.......takes a turn for the worst.....proning does not help.......transfers to ICU and is .intubated....never wakes up.

Then a 90yr+ women......Alzheimer, HTN.....requiring no oxygen. while at rest.....will need when ambulating.....discharged home to quarantine with oxygen

I work with a lot of smart and cool doctors. When admitted.....the patient has to also rely on the doctor making the right call. this is not just Covid....this is all health conditions. Not sure if my other Healthcare brothers shared the same experience....but when the first round hit......staffing was short.....doctors, Nurses....from other Specialties were deployed to our floor and made as Primary. So you can have an Endocrinologist, providing Covid care. This was the first round....not now. This is what the Pandemic dictated. Now i hear areas like Texas being overwhelmed again.....and I cringe

So to minimize my risk exposure of being hospitalized.....I got the vaccine.

Sorry for the long reply....hope this was clear. I am a little tired.

Thanks, 2ez. Thanks for being on the front line to help all those in need.

I guess I just don't know why they wait so long to administer MA's, if they do at all. Everybody I know who got MA's as a walk-in when symptomatic has had stellar success. I don't even know anybody who received it, early in the sickness, who did not say it benefitted them. I just do not understand the reasoning for waiting and waiting when there is such a low chance for any kind of side effect to occur from it's use, whether it's early treatment or not.

I talk to about a dozen or more doctors I know from my prior clinical position out here in California, and they are against giving it to anybody until it's a last resort almost. However, when they all got it, it was the first thing they asked for and received. I just find the hypocrisy of it all kind of baffling. One physician mentioned that it would mean giving republicans a win for acknowledging it's benefits, and a handful laughed when he mentioned it. I don't look at it like that, i'm into saving lives and not what party affiliation will benefit most in the corrupt political world. Needless to say, i'll not be going to them for my care if I get Covid, friends or not.

captaincaveman

captaincaveman

TID Board Of Directors
Oct 17, 2010
It's man-made and designed to be different, more contagious, etc. Vitamin C, Zinc, Quercitin,.....HCQ can be used as a prophylaxis (see study below)
"In summary, we concur that use of HCQ as a prophylactic agent in HCWs is a prudent approach considering the risk-benefit analysis."

If you have taken the jab and want to counter some of the future sides, Nittokinase is a good one (shikimic acid)....

I wanted to post some articles that weren't from conspiracy theorists. Hahaha.

Whatever you do, if you go in a hosptial, do not take Remdesivir or get on a ventilator or take Vancomycin.

Best,
-CC-

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
Thanks, 2ez. Thanks for being on the front line to help all those in need.

I guess I just don't know why they wait so long to administer MA's, if they do at all. Everybody I know who got MA's as a walk-in when symptomatic has had stellar success. I don't even know anybody who received it, early in the sickness, who did not say it benefitted them. I just do not understand the reasoning for waiting and waiting when there is such a low chance for any kind of side effect to occur from it's use, whether it's early treatment or not.

I talk to about a dozen or more doctors I know from my prior clinical position out here in California, and they are against giving it to anybody until it's a last resort almost. However, when they all got it, it was the first thing they asked for and received. I just find the hypocrisy of it all kind of baffling. One physician mentioned that it would mean giving republicans a win for acknowledging it's benefits, and a handful laughed when he mentioned it. I don't look at it like that, i'm into saving lives and not what party affiliation will benefit most in the corrupt political world. Needless to say, i'll not be going to them for my care if I get Covid, friends or not.

My Brother.......would you believe.....like with the vaccine......some have refused the Antibodies., Remdesevir....etc.

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
My Brother.......would you believe.....like with the vaccine......some have refused the Antibodies., Remdesevir....etc.

Oh no doubt, I could definitely see that happening. Nothing surprises me these days...lol:)

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
2ez, at what point do they start administering MA's at your clinic?
There are Monoclonal Antibody Regional Centers setup now that will provide treatment for free (in CA), for patients who are symptomatic COVID-19 positive, whose symptoms have developed within the last 10 days.

You can even self refer.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic