What's New?

I got the Rona

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
I had it in feb. Take some NAC if you have it

Drink tons of water and red wine.
Why the red wine? I really have zero desire for alcohol. NAC is one of my regular supps I just tripled my normal dose. As well as c, d, zinc, curcumin,

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
If it gets worse, and if you are not against it, i'd say go in and get the monoclonal therapy. Everybody I know who has received it felt better within the same day, but for sure by the next day. I think Rogan just mentioned how it worked for him too. I know about a half dozen to a dozen people I know who have got it, one being my brother-in-law. The BIL felt better within hours, and he was real sick with the initial alpha variant last year. His sister worked in one of the hospitals here and made sure he got it. He said it was night and day difference.

At this point, if it were me and I got it, i'd use HCQ (I have that on hand already) or Ivermectin, and if it got worse, i'd get monoclonal therapy.

I got the Moderna shots, but felt like shit after the second one since May with a lingering nasal issue, drives me nuts. I will not get the booster.

B

Bilter

VIP Member
Jun 7, 2011
If it gets worse, and if you are not against it, i'd say go in and get the monoclonal therapy. Everybody I know who has received it felt better within the same day, but for sure by the next day. I think Rogan just mentioned how it worked for him too. I know about a half dozen to a dozen people I know who have got it, one being my brother-in-law. The BIL felt better within hours, and he was real sick with the initial alpha variant last year. His sister worked in one of the hospitals here and made sure he got it. He said it was night and day difference.

At this point, if it were me and I got it, i'd use HCQ (I have that on hand already) or Ivermectin, and if it got worse, i'd get monoclonal therapy.

I got the Moderna shots, but felt like shit after the second one since May with a lingering nasal issue, drives me nuts. I will not get the booster.
I asked my dr to refer me on day 1. Denied. Said I was not high risk but if I have chest pain or trouble breathing go to the ER. Wtf. They coerce low risk ppl to vaccinate but deny monoclonal because of low risk. They wonder why ppl a. Don’t trust authorities b. Ppl think there’s an anterior motive to this whole clown show

ItalianMuscle

ItalianMuscle

Drama Queen senior Vip
Sep 1, 2010
Sorry to hear ya got the covid bro. Wish ya a speedy and healthy recovery. Sounds like you're not doing too bad. I had it last year May. Had no symptoms.. Wife got it too, had very minor stuff.. running nose, loss of taste/smell. Nothing too serious.
We both got the vax. I reluctantly got the Pfizer vax, but the wife asked me to get it, and another reason is because I think by next year, you're going to have to get it if you want to do stuff. Wether it be go to Europe, or goto a sports stadium. It's already starting to be that way.

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Sorry to hear! How have you been feeling?
Hope you get better soon

Rider

Rider

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 27, 2010
Wishing you a speedy recovery!

MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
I asked my dr to refer me on day 1. Denied. Said I was not high risk but if I have chest pain or trouble breathing go to the ER. Wtf. They coerce low risk ppl to vaccinate but deny monoclonal because of low risk. They wonder why ppl a. Don’t trust authorities b. Ppl think there’s an anterior motive to this whole clown show

That is some major ass bullshit! I can't see how that is even a legit excuse. I know so many people (and many I don't) who once they tested positive, they were able to get it if they had even some symptoms. I would look online for places in your area who offer it and give them a call. If not, i'd complain to your state representatives. They will not read it, but i'd still do it. Joe Rogan was able to get in right when he tested positive. These people are doing this out of political hatred.

Warhead14

Warhead14

TID Board Of Directors
Jul 23, 2011
So basically you got a flu bug. Like all flu can kill people over 50 who are in bad shape. It also picks off random people no doubt, but your gonna be fine man! Get some!

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
That is some major ass bullshit! I can't see how that is even a legit excuse. I know so many people (and many I don't) who once they tested positive, they were able to get it if they had even some symptoms. I would look online for places in your area who offer it and give them a call. If not, i'd complain to your state representatives. They will not read it, but i'd still do it. Joe Rogan was able to get in right when he tested positive. These people are doing this out of political hatred.

at my facility they follow a protocol when to administer the Antibodies my Brother. ...same with Steroids, Abx..etc Timing, Symptoms, Medical Hx...etc after being infected plays apart to give or not. I am only speaking on what is being done at my facility.

Lastly i am attaching a text from a friend. We are seeing more children

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210902-191014_Messages.jpg
    Screenshot_20210902-191014_Messages.jpg
    46.5 KB · Views: 107
MR. BMJ

MR. BMJ

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 21, 2011
at my facility they follow a protocol when to administer the Antibodies my Brother. ...same with Steroids, Abx..etc Timing, Symptoms, Medical Hx...etc after being infected plays apart to give or not. I am only speaking on what is being done at my facility.

Lastly i am attaching a text from a friend. We are seeing more children

2ez, at what point do they start administering MA's at your clinic?

2ez

VIP Member
Feb 25, 2012
2ez, at what point do they start administering MA's at your clinic?

From what I have seen, I cannot give you a straight answer.. As I have stated, medical Hx, symptoms play a part. Also, there is associated bloodwork to help determine which treatment to be used. There is more than one MA option. I can go on an on. Guidelines/protocol may suggest within 8 to 10 days with being infected, but I have seen cases where it was given later in more severe patients....(a friend from Physical Therapy...intubated 2x....the second, given the MA and lives to speak about it), after bloodwork showing the patient has not developed an immune response without it. So my facility does not give MA to anyone that has tested positive..

From what I have seen, to run and get the MA or to take steroids, antibiotics...etc....arguably and IMO it is like shooting in the dark.

We take chances, with our brand of fitness,......but this Coronavirus 19 is not to fuck with.

As stated before, you never know how it will affect the body. Previous story I told.......Musclehead guy comes into the ER....gets admitted to monitor symptoms..he has Temp, Coughing..........no serious previous medical history....not requiring any supplemental oxyxen.......I was off the weekend.....return on a Monday..........he is on High Flow oxygen....and cannot go without it.......takes a turn for the worst.....proning does not help.......transfers to ICU and is .intubated....never wakes up.

Then a 90yr+ women......Alzheimer, HTN.....requiring no oxygen. while at rest.....will need when ambulating.....discharged home to quarantine with oxygen

I work with a lot of smart and cool doctors. When admitted.....the patient has to also rely on the doctor making the right call. this is not just Covid....this is all health conditions. Not sure if my other Healthcare brothers shared the same experience....but when the first round hit......staffing was short.....doctors, Nurses....from other Specialties were deployed to our floor and made as Primary. So you can have an Endocrinologist, providing Covid care. This was the first round....not now. This is what the Pandemic dictated. Now i hear areas like Texas being overwhelmed again.....and I cringe

So to minimize my risk exposure of being hospitalized.....I got the vaccine.

Sorry for the long reply....hope this was clear. I am a little tired.

Last edited:
Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
For the record, I haven't been sick with anything for years now. I believe this has a lot to do with regular fasting, avoiding sugars, seed oils and processed carbs. That said, the last time I was sick with the flu (about 12 yrs ago) I was much much sicker. The one element our medical ppl don't want to talk about, which is most important, not only for covid but all diseases, take care of yourself, exercise , eat right and you have a much greater chance of coming out of anything in good shape.

AMEN and I wish the best for you brother:)

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic