jacobss
What's New?

Non Responder a real thing ?

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I am have severe issues grow and it's
quite frustrating ... wondering if I am a non responder or if gear is under dosed or fake but unlikely ...

I stand 6' 230lbs but based on what I've been doing for 3 months one would expect me to be walking around 250lbs

Test Cyp 600mg weekly
NPP 600mg weekly
EQ 800mg weekly
HGH 4ius daily
Novolin-R 5ius in AM (3 days a week)
Humalog pre 8iu and 6iu post (3 days a week)
Ghrp2 200mcg 2x daily (3 days a week)
Aromasin 12.5mg daily

I am training 5-6 days per week, muscle groups, for about 90 minutes , high volume

Cardio only a few days a week 15-20 min steady state

Diet is approx 400g Protein, 750g Carbs, 60-70g Fat

Plenty of food One would think ...

Thoughts ? Advice ? Is it really just eating more or would gear be the issue here given I'm still consuming a lot

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
You have to eat in order to grow, otherwise where will the growth come from?

I dont respond to short esters, also dont respond to TE.....

Think of it this way, guys swear they get massive erections from taking Masteron, I dont get that at all, but I do respond to the compound just not like some do....Everyone will respond differently at times.....

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
Think of it this way, guys swear they get massive erections from taking Masteron, I dont get that at all.....

Meathead, remember FD doesn't ever get erections, massive or otherwise.

You're talking about macros and supplements, you're no beginner, but any chance you're overtraining a bit? Factor in, is your job sedentary or pretty physical?

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Gains will not always show up on the scale....How do u look and feel?

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
Like what has been said if you're eating that same amount and you want to grow... eat even more. To get to the bodyweight I sit at now I had to eat till I was almost sick and washed it down with milk. It was hell but in time I got up to 308. Now, I sit comfortably at 265 with less work. My point... is that I would never have reached where I am if I didn't constantly work on eating more. Just like weights, you have to train your body to hold onto more mass but eating more and more and more.

Superman

Superman

VIP Member
Aug 28, 2012
You shouldve already nticed bop and test e, eq should be in effect as well. 3 months no results. Shit gear.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Even if the jewce was bad the GH and slin would out weight on you fast.

Just to be clear you have gained no weight, started at 230 still st 230?

You are definitely eating enough though...

Have you had this problem before?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Normally I would suspect the gear is iffy, but you're also taking a decent amount of insulin, and I suspect that's from a different source. With 750g carbs, I'm assuming you're ingesting the carbs appropriately pre-WO, during-WO and post-WO. I'd dump the EQ as that compound is worthless for me, and up your test to 1g, and up your fats significantly. You may have a crazy fast metabolism, so you've got to cram in more cals, and fats seem a bit low, at least relatively.

franchise24

franchise24

Oct 20, 2015
I am have severe issues grow and it's
quite frustrating ... wondering if I am a non responder or if gear is under dosed or fake but unlikely ...

I stand 6' 230lbs but based on what I've been doing for 3 months one would expect me to be walking around 250lbs

Test Cyp 600mg weekly
NPP 600mg weekly
EQ 800mg weekly
HGH 4ius daily
Novolin-R 5ius in AM (3 days a week)
Humalog pre 8iu and 6iu post (3 days a week)
Ghrp2 200mcg 2x daily (3 days a week)
Aromasin 12.5mg daily

I am training 5-6 days per week, muscle groups, for about 90 minutes , high volume

Cardio only a few days a week 15-20 min steady state

Diet is approx 400g Protein, 750g Carbs, 60-70g Fat

Plenty of food One would think ...

Thoughts ? Advice ? Is it really just eating more or would gear be the issue here given I'm still consuming a lot
Has been mentioned already. Eating more is the key. You will put some fat on. But that is the process. Just like @BrotherIron mentioned he had cram the food down, until he was sick to get to 308. It sucks but if that is what you want to do then this is the process.

I started my journey in 2014. I weighed 175. I am sitting at 232-236 right now. In one year I went from 175 to 220. I had to eat eat eat. It sucked. I would love to get to 250 maybe 260. But the amount of eating I would have to do I am not mentally prepared to put myself through that at the moment.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
6' and 230 is pretty decent if its a solid 230 with low bf.
based on the forearm picture im guessing your not holding much fat.

I think we all plateau or hit a wall. If not guys would just keep growing and growing to 400-500 lbs.

If your stuck you may need to do some things different.
If you train the same, eat the same, supplement the same then I think youll look the same after so long.

Eat more or maybe a little dirtier... Train heavy and take a break from the volume, up the hgh from 4 to maybe twice a day
for a spurt. Switch up anabolics. Dont be afraid of some bloat if trying to tip the scales. you can lean up quickly if or when needed.
Just some ideas. Obviously your doing pretty damn good now imo.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic