Non Responder a real thing ?

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Yes carbs surround training
150g pre gym and 100g post

I started at around 500g and worked my way up to 750g

Yes my body comp has changed but my coach and myself believe I should have gotten a hell of a lot more growth at this point - just very frustrating

Gym is about 70-90 minutes wouldn't call it over training at all

I'm 14 weeks out from contest so things will adjust as needed

Day 1 I was about 233lbs... got down to 226 and back up to 230 now +-

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
Even if the jewce was bad the GH and slin would out weight on you fast.

Just to be clear you have gained no weight, started at 230 still st 230?

You are definitely eating enough though...

Have you had this problem before?

I don't feel like I've ever "blown up" and never am suspected of juicing lol sadly .. I have s solid build but not freaky which was my goal this time - first time using insulin which is directly from CVS so that and the hgh alone one would suspect great growth - just isn't happening

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
6' and 230 is pretty decent if its a solid 230 with low bf

You can't be serious...even natty 230 @ 6' is not anywhere near full potential.

On gear that's laughable.

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
You can't be serious...even natty 230 @ 6' is not anywhere near full potential.

On gear that's laughable.

What is your BF%
285 and near contests shape you would be
Then next Mr.O
Weight does. It always equal lean and full muscles.

What weight do you think guys like Arnold or even Ronnie Coleman competed at?

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
What is your BF%
285 and near contests shape you would be
Then next Mr.O
Weight does. It always equal lean and full muscles.

What weight do you think guys like Arnold or even Ronnie Coleman competed at?

Sorry I missed the part where OP said he was in contest shape. No one walks around like that.

Also I admitted I am not a bodybuilder. Pretty much flat out called myself a "fat powerlifter" and I'm fine with that. See my pic. I still have visible veins in my arms/shoulders and lean legs. Just got a nice beer belly. And well deserved.
When I was reasonably lean in my mid 20's (10-12% bf) I still walked around at 230-235. My last cut at age 45 before I started powerlifting I was 226 with visible abs. Not ripped, but maybe 12% bf or so.

So I stand by my claim that anyone on gear at 230 lbs at 6' is either on fake gear or something else is really wrong...

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I don't know, biggest I was ever able to get was 240 at 5'10. I just couldn't eat or juice ang more

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
You look good Flexjs!
I've seen some of your training videos your a big strong fella!
So don't get me wrong.
But picture yourself in current condition standing next to bodybuilders at nationals in contest shape.

According to your claim...
What about guys Like Big Byrd (Sam Bird) squat 700+ at 198 lbs.
Or Pete Rubbish?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
6' 230 and lean is an extremely respectablel physique. One that only about 1% of the population ever obtains. So please keep that in perspective.

If you're 14 weeks out, my guess is that you won't presently be upping your calories at this time. I would go ahead and try to maintain your weight as you diet down and lose bodyfat. That's the holy grail and extremely tough to do.

Then have a post contest bulk plan in place. Many of us really rebound post-contest and use that as an opportunity to shoot through that plateau.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
You look good Flexjs!
But picture yourself in current condition standing next to bodybuilders at nationals in contest shape.

Why??? I am not currently bodybuilding. Of course I would look like shit next to contest shape bodybuilders.

What's your point?

OP said he was 6' 230 at the begging of his cycle and has not gained anything. I said his gear was probably bogus.

You basically said he doesn't have anywhere to go from there. I disagreed.

Now you're trying to drag me into something else. I'm fat, weak, whatever. Maybe. I think I'm doing OK for a 50 year old dude that is natty.

I also think OP has shit gear. That is on topic. Your personal attacks on me are not.

Have a nice day.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
Why??? I am not currently bodybuilding. Of course I would look like shit next to contest shape bodybuilders.

What's your point?

OP said he was 6' 230 at the begging of his cycle and has not gained anything. I said his gear was probably bogus.

You basically said he doesn't have anywhere to go from there. I disagreed.

Now you're trying to drag me into something else. I'm fat, weak, whatever. Maybe. I think I'm doing OK for a 50 year old dude that is natty.

I also think OP has shit gear. That is on topic. Your personal attacks on me are not.

Have a nice day.

Hey Flex, I read the posts and I really don't think Rajjin meant his post the way you're taking it. In any event, this thread is about the OP, so let's not get side tracked. Flex, we all have great respect for your hard work and what you've accomplished. We're just trying to pinpoint what in the OP's diet/training/etc he can tweak to help achieve his goals. So let's all focus on that for now....

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic