What's New?

Non Responder a real thing ?

rAJJIN

rAJJIN

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 30, 2011
You took it all wrong.
I was simply trying to make a point.

I take it slightly personal because I have busted ass in the gym for 25 years. I'm 5'10 and my top weight is 237.
I've used every steroid known to man.

I have a training partner here that is 5'10 and stays about 275.
Thicker then shit! And strong as a bull. He stays that size and weight on or off gear.

Not everyone is the same.
Look back and you see YOU quoted me saying my advise was laughable. I disagree and was trying to make a few points.

Relax man I said you look good.
Never the opposite. Just that maybe your not lean currently.
We all have different struggles and goals.

Anyway keep kicking ass.
I never meant any disrespect.

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I am fairly lean at 230lbs and certainly look respectable.. but my body comp has changed since I've been dieting

Also genetics are huge ... flexd if you're 285 that's fairly natural for you without gear even when I was a slob I barely hit 250lbs - very difficult to gain weight

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
At some point (right around 230lbs) I battle homeostasis. I've thrown everything at getting bigger and IMO my genetics won't allow me anymore lean mass..................but I can sure get fat. I can go 245 and look 'off season' or go 265 and look like shit. Maybe 6' 230 is more of a monster than you see in the mirror. Arnold was 6'2" 235 so you're right up there a legend.

I would cut back on training volume right now. Also consider your liver and kidneys might need a break and they're simply not processing the protein. Speaking of protein, I dated a dialysis nurse and her most common patients were ex-BB's dealing with wrecked kidneys. The combination of filtering all those RBC's and protein through your kidneys is a dangerous game.

Not everyone is going to tolerate 400 grams of protein and no one is going to forever.

BEAST forearm brother, if the rest of you looks anything like that you might consider counting your achievements.

CFM

CFM

National Breast Implant Awareness Month Squeezer
Mar 18, 2012
I know this about myself: my body responds to gear by producing ridiculous amounts of RBC's. Dangerous RBC counts resulting in stressed kidneys. Other guys I know run ridiculous mgs and their blood is anywhere from acceptable to amazing healthy stacking 19's around 1g each. Therefor your 'non/not responding' theory is a good possibly, but why? Are you hurting yourself? Get blood work NOW and make sure your not pumping sludge, but definitely cut your training volume for more rest in the meantime.

I wasn't always like this, maybe your body changed how it responds to gear?

Signed,

Another armchair expert.

FLEXjs

FLEXjs

MuscleHead
Apr 23, 2012
Also genetics are huge ... flexd if you're 285 that's fairly natural for you without gear even when I was a slob I barely hit 250lbs - very difficult to gain weight

This is me at 19:

IMG_0092a.jpg

You like those genetics?

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
You are owning the tube socks! Well done.

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I'm looking at some stuff men normally look at on the g/f ! Well done.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
I'm looking at some stuff men normally look at on the g/f ! Well done.

What Raw was saying is he would have worn the same shirt that the girlfriend is wearing......

Meathead.

Meathead.

VIP Member
Apr 1, 2011
I just had labs two weeks ago

BP was 118/76
Total cholesterol was 170
Liver and kidneys were literally perfect
Health is pristine

SAD

SAD

TID Board Of Directors
Feb 3, 2011
6’ 230lbs and near-contest shape is impressive. It’s impossible for us to know all the factors involved, and so it’s pretty difficult to nail the “issue” down.

All I can add is that I’d be happy to be lean and solid at 230lbs, and our own body dysmorphia issues can sometimes fuck with us pretty hard. Especially if you’re restricting calories (I’m a typical snickers diva commercial without enough calories).

Flex, you have thick joints and you lift in a way that creates weight in terms of density-without-necessary-size. What I mean by saying that, is that I train for strength as well and almost everyone assumes I’m 20-30 pounds lighter than I am. Part of it is I have a larger-than-average frame (which would be terrible for bodybuilding purposes), I distribute fat pretty evenly across my body, and I have dense and heavy muscle that hasn’t been maximized for hypertrophy.

You’re getting really sensitive on here when it seems to me like you fired the first shots, and then followed up with more backhanded comments. Guys with small joints and small waists and who train to maximize growth vs strength, would look amazing at 6’ 230lbs and I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen a natural 6’ 230lber who I didn’t highly suspect of lying about juicing, or think that they are absolute genetic freaks who have maximized their genetic gifts.

Again, Meathead, it’s hard to know why you aren’t seeing the results you want, and it may be suspect gear, but be proud of what you have built and after the show, consider a change in your lifting style that would pack on some dense slabs of back and leg meat.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic