Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

Big picture view

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
She's not president. Your point is meaningless. Why are the right still talking about her/them? The Clinton dynasty is done, she will never be able to run again. Move along to present situation.

I'm asking to make sure the hate would be the same. See most people who who seem to be all about kicking Trump out for whatever reason were ok with the same things from Obama and would be ok with it from Clinton. They have a huge double standard. The point is not meaningless. I'm wondering if when Obama was pres and doing all the illegal and unconstitutional shit he did if these same ppl were bitching about him?

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
The point is very relavent mentioning our former sec of state Hillary and our enormously useless prior president Obama. Because the Dems didn't say squat when those 2 were doing the very same and worse that Trump has done. But now that it's A republican Trump the Dems holier than thou attitude comes out and it's sickening to say the least. If you're going to hang Trump and it better be 2 trees right next to him for those two traitors I just mentioned.

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
With all that being said I do think Trump is in over his head. I think he just ran to prove a point that he was tired of the crap in Washington and all the same old same old political bullshit. I also think he had a personal Vendetta against Hillary and just didn't want to see her become president. Unfortunately for the American people that is not an acceptable reason to run for president. I said to myself all alone that Trump is not qualified to be president of this country. I was just hoping and praying he would surround himself with enough smarts and good people to get him through his term. It goes to show how weak the Democratic party is when the only person they can come up with to run for president was Hillary. I will for President Obama has divided this country and the two parties or in his eight years than in the 20 previous presidents before him. He is the cause of all this hate and divisiveness between the parties

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
With all that being said I do think Trump is in over his head. I think he just ran to prove a point that he was tired of the crap in Washington and all the same old same old political bullshit. I also think he had a personal Vendetta against Hillary and just didn't want to see her become president. Unfortunately for the American people that is not an acceptable reason to run for president. I said to myself all alone that Trump is not qualified to be president of this country. I was just hoping and praying he would surround himself with enough smarts and good people to get him through his term. It goes to show how weak the Democratic party is when the only person they can come up with to run for president was Hillary. AndI will say this for President Obama has divided this country and the two parties more in his eight years than in the 20 previous presidents before him. He is the cause of all this hate and divisiveness between the parties

kid666

kid666

VIP Member
Jan 28, 2011
And amazingly I agree with FD on something. The 2 party system is beyond repair.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
For there to be an impeachment, there needs to be evidence of an impeachable offense.

The more I actually learn about every new situation that the hysterical left jumps all over every day and proclaims to be worse than watergate, the more I realize this all has the appearance of a political witch hunt.

By all means, the dems should keep investigating anything and everything they think points to wrongdoing - that is their right. But there is zero evidence as of yet of Trump doing anything illegal. About all we have evidence that he has been guilty of over the last 23 months is saying and tweeting some dumb things, and he and his staffers committing various other political faux pas that have led to embarassment - they don't communicate as well as they should, and they don't seem to be politically sophisticated enough to avoid many of the political booby traps set up by congress and the senate - not to mention the leftist mainstream media, un-elected govt hacks, and orgs led and funded by Soros, Obama, the Clintons, et al.

These people are all still enraged because they lost power in the 2016 elections. We were never supposed to have another Republican president again.

When you have liberal Constitutional legal experts like Jonathan Turley and liberal academic experts on Russia like Steve Cohen saying that these hysterics have been wrong so far, and that we have no evidence of any illegal activity so far from anyone other than Gen Flynn, it's obvious that the new stories that come out daily (from "anonymous sources" cited by the failing NY Times and the elitist Washington Post, and reported on daily by the hysterical mainstream leftist media) are not unbiased journalism.

Hillary Clinton and the foundation DO need to be thoroughly and honestly investigated, as does the Obama admin. She was SOS when she obviously appeared to have committed serious crimes that jeopardized national security. Comey said as much, before he made up an imaginary "intent" requirement that ironically was also obviously met. It has nothing to do with politics (although I have no doubt she plans to run again in 2020) - it is all about the credibility of the United States govt, the DOJ, the FBI, etc... Not to mention actually following the law, a single standard of justice for all, and not setting dangerous precedents for future bad behavior at the top levels of government.

Are we going to say from here forward that democrat administration presidents, secretaries of state, AGs, intelligence officials, etc get a free pass to do anything and everything that they want, and that we will only thoroughly investigate and prosecute top govt officials if they are Republican like Trump or are working on behalf of a GOP administration?

Comey is apparently not willing to testify behind closed doors to congress - he only wants to do so on camera, so that he can pull the "that's classified" card over and over when asked tough questions he won't want to answer. He's not the most credible guy, and is only now saying that Trump asked him not to continue investigating Flynn 3 months later - AFTER he was fired, of course. It has been rumored that Loretta Lynch visited the WH dozens or hundreds of times to discuss with Obama how to get Clinton off the hook.

RINOs like Graham and McCain have little credibility themselves. They are like a spawn of the worst of both sides of the political aisle - they are eaten up with the spinelessness, the unwillingness to fight, and the fear of the dems and the media rampant in the GOP establishment... along with the lack of any principles, the willingness to take the country more and more to the left, and grow the govt bigger and bigger of the dems.

These career political hacks on both sides of the aisle ARE a great argument in favor of term limits. Too bad we won't ever see such limits in congress and the house - they're all too self-serving.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Too bad we won't ever see such limits in congress and the house - they're all too self-serving.
I have a state assemblyperson testing the waters for a petition for a constitutional convention, though he wants a balanced budget amendment.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I am often surprised at how often I agree with liberal democrat Alan Dershowitz - who just so happens to be a Harvard law professor and Constitutional expert:

Once this blows over, Cryin' Chuck and the other dems in the house and senate who have been praising Mueller will turn on him as well in a heartbeat.

This McCarthyism is all orchestrated and funded by Soros, Obama, the Clintons, and other rich and powerful leftists who are still enraged that they couldn't carry Hillary's fat, bloated, dying, corrupt carcass across the finish line.

These are the current useful idiots to this modern day Alinskyism:

Of course it's not helpful that most leaders in the GOP are spineless cowards, and many of them would have preferred even Clinton to Trump.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Love the unbiased "journalism" - used to be that journalists were taught to be skeptics.

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
This McCarthyism is all orchestrated and funded by Soros, Obama, the Clintons, and other rich and powerful leftists who are still enraged that they couldn't carry Hillary's fat, bloated, dying, corrupt carcass across the finish line.
Just wait until Mueller is over and Trump is still in office. Soros will hire his largest group of protesters yet to fill the streets.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Agreed.

I think Trump's biggest mistake was not an immediate, massive firing of Obama holdovers, and to start aggressively investigating Soros, the Clintons, and anyone else suspected of any wrongdoing right away on Jan 20. I know that some of those post-election rioters were eventually arrested and prosecuted, but I'm not aware of Soros and those other benefactors and organizers being in any trouble as of yet.

Pretty funny that Obama only moved a mile away from the WH and has his boss Valerie Jarrett living with him and his family.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Agreed.

I think Trump's biggest mistake was not an immediate, massive firing of Obama holdovers, and to start aggressively investigating Soros, the Clintons, and anyone else suspected of any wrongdoing right away on Jan 20. I know that some of those post-election rioters were eventually arrested and prosecuted, but I'm not aware of Soros and those other benefactors and organizers being in any trouble as of yet.

Pretty funny that Obama only moved a mile away from the WH and has his boss Valerie Jarrett living with him and his family.

I dont get whats so funny that Obama moved a mile away???? He can live anywhere....Of all your points this one is simply silly and out of context.....

And Trump was elected to investigate previous administrations?

Post election rioters? We have a right to protest, this isnt China.....And just because some dont agree with your personal views doesnt mean your right or the other person is wrong.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic