Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Big picture view

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I do believe I told you where my clear line is. As for my property if I catch a "protester" vandalizing what I've worked hard for I'm fucking them up. Your rights end when they start to trample on mine. Protests and riots are not the same thing. I'll agree, laws should be enforced but they are not being enforced for whatever reason. You have no right to mess with me, my family or my stuff. Go burn your own shit down if you wanna "protest". Oh and I have not seen any Trump supporter sucker punch a non-Trump supporter. I did see some ANTIFA bitch who came looking for a fight get what she deserved.

If someone breaks into my home, the law in my state says I can shoot to kill. And I will if such a thing every happens. Of course doing so might cause my life to be ruined if the vandal or would-be burglar turns out to be a minority who is unarmed or armed only with a knife.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
This kind of thread seems to bring out the snowflakes. So...On that note I'm out. Do what you like, believe what you like. Maybe one day we can both have our own "America".

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
That that poor old guy was found out to be one of many homeless, mentally ill people who DNC shills were finding and paying and feeding in exchange for them going and causing trouble at Trump rallies.
Care to prove (or provide any evidence of) that statement?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
There is a huge difference in protesting and rioting. Only the truly stupid can't see the difference. I hope this was simply an oversight on your part. You can protest all you like but when your rights start to step on mine it's a riot. When you start vandalizing and burning businesses, blocking traffic and assaulting ppl it's no longer a protest. It's a riot and you should be shot on site or run the fuck over. It's not a matter of my political view vs yours. When you put me or my family in danger you will get fucked up and quickly.
Protests don't work until they interrupt others activities and lives. But destruction of property or harming people isn't right.

But - one person's aggressor is another person's freedom fighter

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I'd hardly call any of those sources "mainstream". Breitbart is unapologetically right wing.

ABCnews.com.co is not mainstream news. It's a deliberate misleading url. ABCnews.com is mainstream media. Just cause it's in print doesn't make it real ;) I hate to use Trump's favorite tag-line but...fake news works both ways.

Washington Times, NY Post, all of 'em are fake news and all of them are making this up? Are you also saying that the people in the vid who just happened to get fired by democrat orgs right after this were liars or actors? C'mon.

If you read that first story carefully, you'll see that the person who copy/pasted it is claiming it's false. He says "I personally went to two Donald Trump rallies and I can say with 100% certainty that NONE of the protesters were getting paid."... He has zero way of verifying such a stupid claim that he's 100% certain that none of the protesters were paid - he might as well say he's 100% certain that the stock market will never undergo another correction again. He copy / pasted it from elsewhere, and the original claim another person made of being paid is all over the internet. He hurt his argument greatly.

Several of the other links show an actual video of a dem operative admitting that they pay protesters, hire homeless and mentally ill to start trouble at Trump rallies, etc. At least one of the links speaks of several of these people being fired by top DNC brass.

As for Breitbart, do you have any evidence of them being dishonest?

C

ceo

VIP Member
Oct 12, 2010
The clintons are untouchable. If trump didn't know it when he got people chanting, "lock her up!" He certainty knows it now. He can't do anything to them and they will never get locked up.

The only reason to investigate anything the clintons are involved in is to inform the public. Half or more either won't believe it or it won't matter to them anyway.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
The clintons are untouchable. If trump didn't know it when he got people chanting, "lock her up!" He certainty knows it now. He can't do anything to them and they will never get locked up.

The only reason to investigate anything the clintons are involved in is to inform the public. Half or more either won't believe it or it won't matter to them anyway.

they're touchable. they're just not breaking laws, and the "scandals" against them are right-wing fabrications.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012

I'm afraid you're right. The Clintons became so powerful over the years that almost everyone who is anyone in DC or anywhere else is either indebted to them or afraid of them or both.

And I'm sure that part of the reason Comey dove on the Clinton landmine was because of the chaos it would cause within the country and the world - it would have shaken the federal govt and US politics to their foundations, and would have made us a complete laughing stock in the international community. Comey probably also feared for his safety had he not found some absurd way to let Clinton off the hook.

http://www.businessinsider.com/russian-document-comey-clinton-email-probe-2017-5

The Clintons were notorious even in the very early days of Bill's local political career for (allegedly) threatening the families of political opponents, slashing their tires, killing their family pets, etc. Of course they eventually upped their game.

I have zero doubt that when Bill walked onto AG Lynch's plane that he reminded her that he gave her her first big federal appointment in '99... He almost certainly also told her that Hillary would make sure she kept her job as AG, and that Hillary would make sure she got onto the SCOTUS - wrongly assuming that the dems would control all 3 houses in the coming years. I would also wager that he probably threatened Lynch one way or another.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic