Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
I say drain the swamp and close congress all together

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
Thank god this thread is about politics, I thought it would be a picture of FD bent over cheeks spread giving us a "Big Picture View"

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
If the Comey memo and subsequent testimony (Lindsey Graham just gave him an open invite) prove true...Trump will be leaving shortly. This isn't Left vs Right/ Dem vs Rep...this is my fucking country, the one I signed a blank check and served at war. If Trump is colluding with Russia I want him hung. I also think we need a clean sweep of senior Dems and Reps in Congress. Get some term limits and some new blood up on the Hill.

Does that mean you were ok with Hillary colluding with the arabs? Just wondering. I don't see her swinging from any trees. I'm def with you, I just want to see equal hate all around not just when it suites the personas political view.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
The lies and rumors and fake news will not stop by the Dems/Libs until they get Trump impeached or he just says fuck it and steps down. The funny thing is all this political bullshit and lying and crying is EXACTLY what got Trump elected in the first place. Our national security is no more in jeopardy now than it was for the past 8 years when we had a Muslim for a president.

I could not have said it better! Wish I could give this post 100 thumbs up. It will take Trump at least 8 years to undo all the shit the muslim did while in office.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
Had this been a Democrat or Independent, Republicans would have already started impeachment hearings for half of what Trump has already done.....Its obvious the 2 party system is beyond repair....

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
This impeachment term gets thrown around way too much. Does anyone even know the meaning anymore. An impeachment is really no big deal and only requires a simple majority. Remember Clinton? It is an entirely more complicated thing to get a congressional conviction and a third then to remove someone from office.
I won't guess about anyone here, and I know our original poster is far wiser, but I do think that a lot of the uneducated and ignorant that have been shouting about impeachment a since November believe that it is some sort of an unvote or do over where Hilary would suddenly become pres.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
If the Comey memo and subsequent testimony (Lindsey Graham just gave him an open invite) prove true...Trump will be leaving shortly. This isn't Left vs Right/ Dem vs Rep...this is my fucking country, the one I signed a blank check and served at war. If Trump is colluding with Russia I want him hung. I also think we need a clean sweep of senior Dems and Reps in Congress. Get some term limits and some new blood up on the Hill.

Well said, this isnt right versus left....

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
This impeachment term gets thrown around way too much. Does anyone even know the meaning anymore. An impeachment is really no big deal and only requires a simple majority. Remember Clinton? It is an entirely more complicated thing to get a congressional conviction and a third then to remove someone from office.
I won't guess about anyone here, and I know our original poster is far wiser, but I do think that a lot of the uneducated and ignorant that have been shouting about impeachment a since November believe that it is some sort of an unvote or do over where Hilary would suddenly become pres.

Do u moonlight as a constitutional attorney?

R

rawdeal

TID Board Of Directors
Nov 29, 2013
I am so pure and innocent I will not mention names here, not of TID folks, not of Washington folks.

But does ANYone notice where some of the labelling and name-calling seems to come from MOST?

It's part of the discussion process to name your political target of choice, and to cite his/her actions that annoy/infuriate you, but when we start affixing labels as to gender, race, religion, it makes US look weak.

Sgt. Joe Friday in early television Dragnet . . . . . . . "just the FACTS, Ma'am."

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Does that mean you were ok with Hillary colluding with the arabs? Just wondering. I don't see her swinging from any trees. I'm def with you, I just want to see equal hate all around not just when it suites the personas political view.
She's not president. Your point is meaningless. Why are the right still talking about her/them? The Clinton dynasty is done, she will never be able to run again. Move along to present situation.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic