Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Big picture view

DungeonDweller

DungeonDweller

VIP Member
Mar 21, 2017
Care to prove (or provide any evidence of) that statement?
They had "help wanted" ads in newspaper classifieds hiring people. I talked to one who said he didn't even agree with the protest but needed the money (and it wasn't too shabby a paycheck for what he did either).

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
What am I reading here from PoB, FD and the oh so racist HGH????... so EVERYTHING negative about Trump is true and 100% fact... ANYTHING negative against Hilary or Obama is racist or Conspiracy theories... and the evidence presented is fake... UN-freaking-Believable... do you guys even read what you write???? I would exepct this type of ignorace from our resident idiot (HGH) but you two???? seriously???? and Mike_RN... your getting close to being on the list too...

I am all for open minded debate... but this is getting ridiculous... would you mind sharing the Kool-ade? I would like to enjoy this ignorant bliss as well...

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
Gee I give no shits

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
What am I reading here from PoB, FD and the oh so racist HGH????... so EVERYTHING negative about Trump is true and 100% fact... ANYTHING negative against Hilary or Obama is racist or Conspiracy theories... and the evidence presented is fake... UN-freaking-Believable... do you guys even read what you write???? I would exepct this type of ignorace from our resident idiot (HGH) but you two???? seriously???? and Mike_RN... your getting close to being on the list too...

I am all for open minded debate... but this is getting ridiculous... would you mind sharing the Kool-ade? I would like to enjoy this ignorant bliss as well...

I still love you boo....

JackD

JackD

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Sep 16, 2010
Blueberries are our friends....

Seriously, I give no Shit's about politics anymore. I DO have more judgements towards the Democratic's for the recent set of events going on in that party, and the whining and bitching that their lunch money was stolen. However, both sides are being bishes and forgot they are here to serve the American People. Apparently both sides forgot how to communicate and decided that playground child antics are the best method to showcase to the world.

My advice, because I know everyone loves to hear it, grab your favorite Kool-ade and debate about stuff that makes sense, because Washington as we know it has completely lost there way.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
Hahaha 5555

It's terrible

This poor man is a victim of globalisation

On the other hand side - does Donald Trump work?
He said he don't want the monthly presidental payments on his bank account.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
That's overdosed with new age words and country kitschy
But ok, you use your box with all your tools and nobody gonna blame u
In the end going more bitch bitchier bitchiest chorus ever
Like WWF with dean ambrose or Chuck Norris

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
Hahaha 5555

It's terrible

This poor man is a victim of globalisation

On the other hand side - does Donald Trump work?
He said he don't want the monthly presidental payments on his bank account.

He's a comedian named Steve "Mudflaps" McGrew. He's mocking leftists there - that's his "Liberal Larry" character.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
That's overdosed with new age words and country kitschy
But ok, you use your box with all your tools and nobody gonna blame u
In the end going more bitch bitchier bitchiest chorus ever
Like WWF with dean ambrose or Chuck Norris

I like it better than the original... :D

Of course I'm not a country music fan.

jezjzzor085

jezjzzor085

Jan 4, 2014
He's a comedian named Steve "Mudflaps" McGrew. He's mocking leftists there - that's his "Liberal Larry" character.
Or he is mocking trump fans when they are mocking leftists

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic