Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

Big picture view

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I dont get whats so funny that Obama moved a mile away???? He can live anywhere....Of all your points this one is simply silly and out of context.....

And Trump was elected to investigate previous administrations?

Post election rioters? We have a right to protest, this isnt China.....And just because some dont agree with your personal views doesnt mean your right or the other person is wrong.

There is a huge difference in protesting and rioting. Only the truly stupid can't see the difference. I hope this was simply an oversight on your part. You can protest all you like but when your rights start to step on mine it's a riot. When you start vandalizing and burning businesses, blocking traffic and assaulting ppl it's no longer a protest. It's a riot and you should be shot on site or run the fuck over. It's not a matter of my political view vs yours. When you put me or my family in danger you will get fucked up and quickly.

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
If Trump is impeached doesnt Ryan move up to VP? If so there is no reason for him to make any waves right now, he is thinking in time he will be the new VP...

sorry i'm very late to this thread.

anyway i don't think Ryan moves up to VP. I think Pence becomes president and appoints his own VP of his choosing, which could be anyone. Gerald Ford appointed Nelson Rockefeller.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
There is a huge difference in protesting and rioting. Only the truly stupid can't see the difference. I hope this was simply an oversight on your part. You can protest all you like but when your rights start to step on mine it's a riot. When you start vandalizing and burning businesses, blocking traffic and assaulting ppl it's no longer a protest. It's a riot and you should be shot on site or run the fuck over. It's not a matter of my political view vs yours. When you put me or my family in danger you will get fucked up and quickly.

So your answer to rioting is killing? So when a Trump supporter at a Trump rally sucker punches a non trump supporter, that person should be shot on the spot? Some may view the punch as starting a riot. Not sure many will agree where the line in the sand is on what and when a protest turns into a riot.

If someone vandalizes my home or business, I have insurance that takes care of that....Also there are laws that should be enforced when either one occurs.

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
I do believe I told you where my clear line is. As for my property if I catch a "protester" vandalizing what I've worked hard for I'm fucking them up. Your rights end when they start to trample on mine. Protests and riots are not the same thing. I'll agree, laws should be enforced but they are not being enforced for whatever reason. You have no right to mess with me, my family or my stuff. Go burn your own shit down if you wanna "protest". Oh and I have not seen any Trump supporter sucker punch a non-Trump supporter. I did see some ANTIFA bitch who came looking for a fight get what she deserved.

Mike_RN

Mike_RN

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Aug 13, 2013
protester-punched-at-trump-rally-trump-id-like-to-punch-them-in-the-face_1.jpg

Lol short term memory. Google old guy punches at Trump Rally ;)

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010

There are even more examples, but this thread wasnt meant to point out all the craziness at Trump rallys.....

gunslinger

gunslinger

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2010
Well I stand corrected I guess there is one. He should be and I'm sure was arrested considering there are 4 cops within a few feet. I'm not condoning violence either way. Im saying if you bring violence to me or my family I'm going to bring it back to you times 10,000. Block the roads and expect to be run over. Basically don't do stupid shit and there should not be a problem. I and ppl like me suffered through 8 years under a muslim president hell bent on destroying America and I didn't go burn down anyone's business or stand in the middle of the interstate like a jackass.

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
People suffer everyday regardless of who is in the White House

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013
Well I stand corrected I guess there is one. He should be and I'm sure was arrested considering there are 4 cops within a few feet. I'm not condoning violence either way. Im saying if you bring violence to me or my family I'm going to bring it back to you times 10,000. Block the roads and expect to be run over. Basically don't do stupid shit and there should not be a problem. I and ppl like me suffered through 8 years under a muslim president hell bent on destroying America and I didn't go burn down anyone's business or stand in the middle of the interstate like a jackass.

we've never had a Muslim president.

the past 8 years were a financial success. stock market, personal wealth for all Americans, jobless rates, ALL better than the Bush presidency.

you're just making shit up.

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
I dont get whats so funny that Obama moved a mile away???? He can live anywhere....Of all your points this one is simply silly and out of context.....

And Trump was elected to investigate previous administrations?

Post election rioters? We have a right to protest, this isnt China.....And just because some dont agree with your personal views doesnt mean your right or the other person is wrong.

Obama can certainly live wherever he wishes. But don't you find it a little unusual that he chose to live so close to the WH, and that his former chief adviser lives with him and his wife and kids? And that he continues to interject himself and interfere in US political matters - most notably this "resistance" with the Clintons and other has-beens that is organized and funded by Soros and other deep-pocketed leftist loons?

You want Trump to be investigated, but you don't want his admin (DOJ, FBI, etc) to lawfully investigate those who appear to have committed crimes?

You do understand that there is a legal distinction between peaceful protests protected by the First Amendment and riots (vandalism, violence, shutting down others' free speech, shutting down traffic and public and lawful private business, etc)?

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012
So your answer to rioting is killing? So when a Trump supporter at a Trump rally sucker punches a non trump supporter, that person should be shot on the spot? Some may view the punch as starting a riot. Not sure many will agree where the line in the sand is on what and when a protest turns into a riot.

If someone vandalizes my home or business, I have insurance that takes care of that....Also there are laws that should be enforced when either one occurs.

It has long been common knowledge that the left have been using a neat little trick from their playbook of paying people to pose as "supporters" of their political foes, and for those paid "supporters" to start fights, say stupid things, dress up as KKK members, etc.

They were doing it at tea party rallies, and they did it to Trump as well. It is also common knowledge that many paid "BLM" protesters were bused in and fed and paid to go to Ferguson and many other cities - many in the news who followed these protests and reported on them said that they kept seeing many of the same people over and over in different cities.

I have seen photos of black people dressed as Klansmen holding pro-Trump signs outside his rallies - you could see their black hands and bits of their black faces sticking out from under the sheets. :D

JR Ewing

JR Ewing

MuscleHead
Nov 9, 2012

That that poor old guy was found out to be one of many homeless, mentally ill people who DNC shills were finding and paying and feeding in exchange for them going and causing trouble at Trump rallies.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic