Latest Member
SDUBUBLACK
What's New?

input welcomed

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
and that's the point, there is no reason to take it further than the bold..but for some reason folks can't stay on topic and have to blow shit out of proportion....that's why I never say more than two sentences because it just gets wasted...good on you babe for explaining your stance! :)

Off topic but...What are you wearing right now? Just shoot me a text.

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
and that's the point, there is no reason to take it further than the bold..but for some reason folks can't stay on topic and have to blow shit out of proportion....that's why I never say more than two sentences because it just gets wasted...good on you babe for explaining your stance! :)
I believe you are referring to FlyingDragon in post #3 where here brings up insecurity... not relevant to "clothes" like you stated.

Reactions: HGH

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I believe you are referring to FlyingDragon in post #3 where here brings up insecurity... not relevant to "clothes" like you stated.

It really doesn't matter..it's not me or my life...I have said what I wanted to say..I hope you know that my disagreeing with you or anyone else is nothing personal. I live my life the way I choose to and if someone wants to come along for the ride, that's great...if they don't, that works too!

I lay my head down at night with a clear conscious...I'm going to live life to the fullest and I surround myself with good people...nothing but unicorns and rainbows here! :)

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
It really doesn't matter..it's not me or my life...I have said what I wanted to say..I hope you know that my disagreeing with you or anyone else is nothing personal. I live my life the way I choose to and if someone wants to come along for the ride, that's great...if they don't, that works too!

I lay my head down at night with a clear conscious...I'm going to live life to the fullest and I surround myself with good people...nothing but unicorns and rainbows here! :)
Why does everything have to be so personal with you? Why don't we just hook up already... geez.

:D

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013

Its not. But feeling disrespected to point it causes them problems is. Its just her clothes.

Tolerance the mutual respect your referring to maybe. Maybe its not as bad as it seems

Absolutely not. But getting upset to the point you go get your contract...is. Tarzan never worried about what Jane was wearing.

Dont take this as me coming off as an authority on relationships because obviously, Ive failed more than once. However, in the grand scheme of truely important things and other compromises were are talking about clothes... not her banging her boss or the delivery guy. Thats a different thing all together.

Certain things are more important to some than others. "They're just clothing". I know this is a bit exaggerated, but think about this. If they are just clothing, then why is it a bad idea to show up to an interview in sweats? Why do we worry about what to wear on a first date? Why does a woman spend so much time picking out a wedding dress, when the wedding itself is what matters the most?

Some of this is subjective, while some is society's idea of what is acceptable or appropriate. Hell, some of it can be pressure to please someone.

I moved to a conservative town in a conservative state, because that's how I like to live my life and my way of thinking. I like to see some modesty, tasteful decisions by men and women etc. I cant help but wonder why a woman is showing off more than I believe she should. Who is it to impress? Who's attention is she trying to get? There is a new trend in men's clothing that is showing off their packages. I have the same attitude towards that shit...it's disgusting and I think they are attention whores.

I digress. We will probably never agree on the topic. The only people that need to agree are the wife and husband. My wife and I agree, and the rest doesn't really matter.

BTW, Tarzan didn't worry about what Jane wore because they were in the middle of the jungle with no humans anywhere near them. :p

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
Certain things are more important to some than others. "They're just clothing". I know this is a bit exaggerated, but think about this. If they are just clothing, then why is it a bad idea to show up to an interview in sweats? Why do we worry about what to wear on a first date? Why does a woman spend so much time picking out a wedding dress, when the wedding itself is what matters the most?

Some of this is subjective, while some is society's idea of what is acceptable or appropriate. Hell, some of it can be pressure to please someone.

I moved to a conservative town in a conservative state, because that's how I like to live my life and my way of thinking. I like to see some modesty, tasteful decisions by men and women etc. I cant help but wonder why a woman is showing off more than I believe she should. Who is it to impress? Who's attention is she trying to get? There is a new trend in men's clothing that is showing off their packages. I have the same attitude towards that shit...it's disgusting and I think they are attention whores.

I digress. We will probably never agree on the topic. The only people that need to agree are the wife and husband. My wife and I agree, and the rest doesn't really matter.

BTW, Tarzan didn't worry about what Jane wore because they were in the middle of the jungle with no humans anywhere near them. :p

I agree with the appropriate dress for work and conservative values. I am going off the first post here that was talking about skirts that are around the thigh. Not cleavage, too much makeup, floozy clothing and behavior. Big difference in my opinion and certainly inappropriate.

Tarzan didn't worry about what Jane wore because they were in the middle of the jungle with no humans anywhere near them
LOL...No but he would have let his nuts hang regardless of who was around.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
hey Shortz, does everyone in your conservative town walk around with their cellphone stuck in their pants like in your avatar? My conservative town doesn't see a lot of that! LOL (just yanking your chain bro)

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

you should maybe never be in a relationship

hey Shortz, does everyone in your conservative town walk around with their cellphone stuck in their pants like in your avatar? My conservative town doesn't see a lot of that! LOL (just yanking your chain bro)

i think he did that to steady the cam. i think he posted about it

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic