Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

input welcomed

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Have a buddy going through it, what is your opinion. (@HGH your input is welcomed too, just replace wife for boyfriend/husband)

His wife works in a professional setting, he told her about wearing short dresses to work and how he didn't like it, short as in above the knees/lower thigh area. She went shopping this week for new work clothes, with him understanding and her saying she was gonna get pants/slacks or capris to wear. She comes back from shopping with 3 new dresses, the same kind he told her he had a issue with, her excuse was they didn't have no pants that fit her. Of course he gets upset, he feels disrespected that she went against his wishes after he expressed how he felt. He feels like she had no regard for what he had said, he feels like his words don't matter. Basically feels like she said fukk you I'll buy what I want. Should he be upset?

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I banged my co workers when they made me horny..He should be pissed

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
He is insecure...She should be able to wear whatever she wants....You have a pic of her?

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
He is insecure...She should be able to wear whatever she wants....You have a pic of her?
I thought about the same thing too, but didn't tell him. The flip side is, if he told her, and she acknowledged his concerns regardless if he's insecure, as his wife shouldn't she respect his wishes/concerns?

If you were married, or had someone for that matter, and u expressed a concern about something u don't like, wouldn't u want she/he to be mindful of it?

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011

I thought about the same thing too, but didn't tell him. The flip side is, if he told her, and she acknowledged his concerns regardless if he's insecure, as his wife shouldn't she respect his wishes/concerns?

If you were married, or had someone for that matter, and u expressed a concern about something u don't like, wouldn't u want she/he to be mindful of it?
Both of you are right.

He is definitely insecure.

She should simply respect his wishes or at least tell him no you won't tell me how to dress.

This is one of those situations in a marriage that goes nowhere.

He needs to get over it because he really doesn't have an option.

Littleguy

Littleguy

TID Board Of Directors
Sep 30, 2011
Well technically she should respect his opinion just as he should respect hers, ie: if there was a chick at his job that she felt threatened by or new she was trying to get in his pants and she asked him not to spend time with her he should respect that as well.

Marriage is a covenant with each other not a casual fling if you truly care about one another then you would not do things that you know upset them.
He should duct tape her up and keep her in a closet for a few weeks ...lol

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
"you look nice honey, have a nice day at work" Only way that doesn't turn into a fight.

My wife yells at me for wearing gym shorts and a wife beater all day. Not everyone can work from home and look this good, lol

FlyingDragon

FlyingDragon

VIP Member
Nov 4, 2010
^^^^^ Pic please......

Lizard King

Lizard King

Administrator
Staff Member
Sep 9, 2010
^^^^^ Pic please......

This should get your attention...

th

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Have a buddy going through it, what is your opinion. (@HGH your input is welcomed too, just replace wife for boyfriend/husband)

His wife works in a professional setting, he told her about wearing short dresses to work and how he didn't like it, short as in above the knees/lower thigh area. She went shopping this week for new work clothes, with him understanding and her saying she was gonna get pants/slacks or capris to wear. She comes back from shopping with 3 new dresses, the same kind he told her he had a issue with, her excuse was they didn't have no pants that fit her. Of course he gets upset, he feels disrespected that she went against his wishes after he expressed how he felt. He feels like she had no regard for what he had said, he feels like his words don't matter. Basically feels like she said fukk you I'll buy what I want. Should he be upset?

My personal opinion.A lot of women really don't realize once they're married maybe they should tone down the ''I'm Single and available'' level. They're just used to dressing a usual way like you are and it's 2nd nature to shop the same clothes. Sometimes they don't realize we men are truly pigs and if you're not, you're a lying pig as well. Sometimes they just think it's ''cute'' or ''makes my butt look good''. While this is true this also really bothers some husbands as being a pig we know what all you other pigs are thinking when you see her.

That or you can realize she's yours and take it as a compliment she keeps herself looking good.

Have a nice dinner at home and calmly bring the subject up and be honest. Just tell her Her short dresses make you jealous, be honest and ask her to please tone it down for your mental health and both yours marriage. That and realize you're a pig and have those jealous thoughts because you're a pig. She's probably just dressing as she always has and doesn't even realize it's a issue. Maybe mention, now that we're married those short dresses are best worn at nasty time in the bedroom.

bro..lower thigh above the knee ain't all that short, depending on her age!! Most of the ladies in office settings wear that length..sounds like he has a hot wife!! Be happy she could be wearing a moo moo!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic