What's New?

input welcomed

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
you should maybe never be in a relationship

i think he did that to steady the cam. i think he posted about it

Yes and Yes. I have Jenner on ignore, but I saw the quote and you are absolutely right. If you think someone should follow you around like a dog in a relationship and never have any say at all, then you will be forever alone. One of the many reasons why I don't feel her posts are worth reading

I was trying to take a pic and my hands were shaking badly after my workout. So, I turned on the timer and stuck it in my pants. If you look at any of my other pics, I am holding the camera. No idea why I was shaking so much that day. It turned out to be a good photo though.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Yes and Yes. I have Jenner on ignore, but I saw the quote and you are absolutely right. If you think someone should follow you around like a dog in a relationship and never have any say at all, then you will be forever alone. One of the many reasons why I don't feel her posts are worth reading

I was trying to take a pic and my hands were shaking badly after my workout. So, I turned on the timer and stuck it in my pants. If you look at any of my other pics, I am holding the camera. No idea why I was shaking so much that day. It turned out to be a good photo though.

I thought your peepee was holding the camera

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
you should maybe never be in a relationship

lmao, when you become the almighty in relationship advice...I might consider it..until then, I'll keep doing what works for me :)

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012

well, I would have ignored YOU until you brought my name up. Thing is you have your head so far up your own ass you like to make assumptions on what people say. You don't know shit about me or what I do, say or mean when I make a statement...you just use your clouded judgment to make up whatever you think sounds good in your head.

Do me a favor and mind your own fuuuking business..I'm sure keeping your house in order is a full time job.

and please don't act like a pussy and say I attacked you...you being such a BIG man and all

Last edited:

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
funny how folks keep saying I'm making things personal..when I haven't pin pointed one person but am responding to what is being said to me.....gotta love the internet :)

HGH

HGH

MuscleHead
Jan 11, 2013

I am always blown away by the kind of people who think that this is an acceptable life philosophy:

"I will, at all times, in all situations, do what is best for ME, with zero regard to any other person, no matter what"

And they're such an insane combination of arrogant + vapid that they think that's just "being themselves".

As soon as she's a little older, and no longer hot, she has LITERALLY ZERO to offer any other human, or society in general.

lmao, when you become the almighty in relationship advice...I might consider it..until then, I'll keep doing what works for me :)

You are a woman, and so I know that you will never shut up.

Therefore I will stop responding, lest I'm stuck in this argument until the day you die.

S

schultz1

Bangs Raiden's mom VIP
Jan 3, 2011
funny how folks keep saying I'm making things personal..when I haven't pin pointed one person but am responding to what is being said to me.....gotta love the internet :)

Jenner, i would have no issue with you making things personal with me. ;) ....carry on in here.

tommyguns2

tommyguns2

Senior Moderators
Staff Member
Dec 25, 2010
gotta love the internet :)

Jenner, not sure if you knew, but on the Internet I'm a cage fighter and have a 12 inch penis. Oh yeah, and I'm handsome!

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
I am always blown away by the kind of people who think that this is an acceptable life philosophy:

"I will, at all times, in all situations, do what is best for ME, with zero regard to any other person, no matter what"

And they're such an insane combination of arrogant + vapid that they think that's just "being themselves".

As soon as she's a little older, and no longer hot, she has LITERALLY ZERO to offer any other human, or society in general.

You are a woman, and so I know that you will never shut up.

Therefore I will stop responding, lest I'm stuck in this argument until the day you die.

Thank god, smartest shit you've said yet!!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic