Latest Member
Rolanalon
What's New?

input welcomed

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
lmao, when you become the almighty in relationship advice...I might consider it..until then, I'll keep doing what works for me :)

Well after looking at your avi..alot... whatever you're doing is working. Carry on Jen... Please feel free to pm any new avi updates you would like approved for public display :p:p

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Damn @Jenner. You got these boys all riled up... You can wear whatever you want to work because I am not worried about you leaving me...

but I gotta say... If a woman comes to work looking like she wants some new dick... She may very well get it... In reality. It doesn't matter what she wears, mini skirts or blue jeans... If she wants to fuk around... She's going to. As it was once said in some rap music. "A nigga gone be a nigga... A hoe gone be a hoe"

RAIDEN

RAIDEN

VIP Member
Feb 22, 2012
Damn @Jenner. You got these boys all riled up... You can wear whatever you want to work because I am not worried about you leaving me...

but I gotta say... If a woman comes to work looking like she wants some new dick... She may very well get it... In reality. It doesn't matter what she wears, mini skirts or blue jeans... If she wants to fuk around... She's going to. As it was once said in some rap music. "A nigga gone be a nigga... A hoe gone be a hoe"
^^^^^this guy quoting rap songs^^^^^^ the end is officially here.

Jenner

Friends Remembered
Jan 9, 2012
Well after looking at your avi..alot... whatever you're doing is working. Carry on Jen... Please feel free to pm any new avi updates you would like approved for public display :p:p

I don't know...by the time I am 80...I will have nothing left to offer...I think I can live with that..:)

Bro Bundy

Bro Bundy

MuscleHead
Nov 1, 2012
I don't know...by the time I am 80...I will have nothing left to offer...I think I can live with that..:)
I like older women..I can change your depends and u give me lovin

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic