Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

South Carolina cop to be charged with murder. Shoots unarmed man in the back.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Ok.I know you're a libtard so I'll say it real slow... the poin there is if H e d i d n o t r u n h e w o u l d s t i l l b e a l i v e ... You understand now my friend from the north where logic is lost?

Bra do you even have any logic? Yeah he shouldn't have ran, but with your logic you're saying he deserved to be shot if he did run. I'm not sure if you once said that the cop was wrong for shooting him? Correct me if you did say that, but thats my whole point, the victim shouldn't have been shot down even if he did run.. You do realize the cop could've ran n tackled him down with ease but he didnt even TRY to do that, he stood there with his gun n started shooting.

A

Account Removed - 1

MuscleHead
May 16, 2011
Its a debate bc you're guessing and can't say for sure yet you want to pretend like you know.

Here re is one example. Not only was this lady not fleeing or an illegal firearms dealer, but after she was shot and murdered the police planted marijauana on her and attempted to bully the informant into perjuring himself to help them go free. You're welcome to try again though.

Thats a great story that does not pertain to this thread in any way shape or form. If you want to discuss other officer involved shootings you should create a new thread and not take this thread off topic like you keep trying to.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Ok.I know you're a libtard so I'll say it real slow... the poin there is if H e d i d n o t r u n h e w o u l d s t i l l b e a l i v e ... You understand now my friend from the north where logic is lost?

Granite I have a question. When did police murder/misconduct become a liberal conservative issue and why? I see that it is now but I don't know why. As a conservative isn't less government the goal? And all I hear about is how the government can't do anything right is taking away liberties (guns etc.) which ironically enough have never been more protected. But when real, non-imaginative liberty is taken in a case such as this it becomes an issue that conservatives rally around, in a a supportive fashion?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Thats a great story that does not pertain to this thread in any way shape or form. If you want to discuss other officer involved shootings you should create a new thread and not take this thread off topic like you keep trying to.

It all stems from your guess about the victims not being shot if hey hadn't ran. It's a logical continuation of your unsupported guess. Follow along.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Im not particularly sure what a canucktard is but what I can tell you is people generally resort to personal attacks and ad hominems once they realize their position is indefensible, they were wrong and won't admit it, orAlzheimer's/Tourette's kicks in. I'll leave you to decide which of the 3 it may be.
Look I know you people don't believe in Representative Republics, like Our United States but fact is here we are granted the privilege of Innocent til proven otherwise. I know this is probably foreign to you but I can't see how it's ''indefensible''?
How come you can't answer if you're a real doctor or just pretending, you play the part so long you believe it, alzheimers???

LOL.
Your typical MO.
Again you got nothing....

What does the "innocent until proven guilty" has to do with this discussion in the first place?
Its a simple opinion based discussion but you dont seem to follow simple concepts.

Ok, if you're going to play the part of resident scholar at least read a book or put the weed down before posting. See the above and think reallll hard..I know it hurts you, makes steam come out your ears and nothing really comes out of it but FOCUS! My opinion is ...stated already, but I know your mental capacity and attention span is limited so here it is ..again.
He didn't need to shoot the guy but he's innocent til proven guilty. Dee da Dee

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Granite I have a question. When did police murder/misconduct become a liberal conservative issue and why? I see that it is now but I don't know why. As a conservative isn't less government the goal? And all I hear about is how the government can't do anything right is taking away liberties (guns etc.) which ironically enough have never been more protected. But when real, non-imaginative liberty is taken in a case such as this it becomes an issue that conservatives rally around, in a a supportive fashion?

Mat,
You are correct, the gubamint CAN NOT do anything right and your post is a great example of this The failure of them being involved in our educational system is glaring in your post. How you conclude any of the points you're attempting to make is mind boggling.
1. Guns are more protected now? BA HA HA. Please ask Granpa about firearm laws when he was a young nipper.
2. How do you draw a libtard vs conservative conclusion? I don't think anyone said the cop was justified in shooting the dummy. I only said , we have a system, this ain't Palestine or Saudi Arabia, China. We don't just drag people out and chop their heads off or beat a woman in public.
3. Who's rallying around the shooting of this guy? I hate cops, in general.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Ok, if you're going to play the part of resident scholar at least read a book or put the weed down before posting. See the above and think reallll hard..I know it hurts you, makes steam come out your ears and nothing really comes out of it but FOCUS! My opinion is ...stated already, but I know your mental capacity and attention span is limited so here it is ..again.

Sorry but again you got off wrong.

This is what you said.

We saw a video, who knows who or where it was shot. I'm still a believer in innocent until proven guilty. You guys remind me of the old torch and pitchfork days..''We gonna give him a trial..Then we gonna hang him''..
This is America, kinda sad after all the dumb asses burning towns and killing people there's still intelligent people circumventing the process. You guys hav enow joined the likes of Jesse jackson and Al Sharpton ..congrats

We do know who shot the video and where it was shot.
Then you went on insulting. Nobody is circumventing anything expect you in your bullshit insults when you totally fail.

Nice try but you failed aging.
Also your typical MO.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Sorry but again you got off wrong.

This is what you said.

We do know who shot the video and where it was shot.
Then you went on insulting. Nobody is circumventing anything expect you in your bullshit insults when you totally fail.

Nice try but you failed aging.
Also your typical MO.

Again, please read a book or two, exercise that peanut between your shoulders and try again. I'm actually embarrassed for you, any chance of getting a refund of your on-line college degree?
I don't operate on your premise that ..''IT'S ON THE INTERNET..IT MUST BE TRUE''!! I'll wait and see before I jump on your bandwagon of ''Lets hang him, I saw a video''. Again foreigner ..this is America and we ALL here I would hope want ''Due Process'' We Americans all saw what happens when lemmings like you and your merry band jump to conclusions as in the Ferguson case

Do I think the cop shoulda shot bruthaman 8 times..no but I wasn't there unlike you and your 2 stooges.

screenshot-2014-11-04-at-16-17-46-meet-schlitzie-the-real-life-pepper-from-american-horror-story-freak-show.png

Last edited:
D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Look I know you people don't believe in Representative Republics, like Our United States but fact is here we are granted the privilege of Innocent til proven otherwise. I know this is probably foreign to you but I can't see how it's ''indefensible''?
How come you can't answer if you're a real doctor or just pretending, you play the part so long you believe it, alzheimers???

I gave 3 options, of which there are several more but I listed the most common ones. you're the one who focused on the one. It's Not my problem that you can't differentiate between them.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Again, please read a book or two, exercise that peanut between your shoulders and try again. I'm actually embarrassed for you, any chance of getting a refund of your on-line college degree?
I don't operate on your premise that ..''IT'S ON THE INTERNET..IT MUST BE TRUE''!! I'll wait and see before I jump on your bandwagon of ''Lets hang him, I saw a video''. Again foreigner ..this is America and we ALL here I would hope want ''Due Process'' We Americans all saw what happens when lemmings like you and your merry band jump to conclusions as in the Ferguson case

Do I think the cop shoulda shot bruthaman 8 times..no but I wasn't there unlike you and your 2 stooges.

Try again.
It wasnt just on the internet and the dash cam video wasnt just on the internet either.
Some of us actually read a news paper and even watch news. Shit, Fox even showed the video.
Try to side track as much as you want, its typical for you anyway.

I forgot, what was the conclusion I jumped on in the Ferguson case?
Its posted here somewhere but since you know please let me know.

Nice of you to post a family photo.
Which one are you?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
I gave 3 options, of which there are several more but I listed the most common ones. you're the one who focused on the one. It's Not my problem that you can't differentiate between them.

Another great non answer. You like to sound and play the intelligent ''Doctor'' type but in reality you're a fake. You're not a doctor or intelligent and your posts make no sense. I answered every question put forth unlike you. If you go back and read it wasn't me that started with the attacks.

footnote:
I don't get the evasiveness on being a doctor..kinda shady imo

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Try again.
It wasnt just on the internet and the dash cam video wasnt just on the internet either.
Some of us actually read a news paper and even watch news. Shit, Fox even showed the video.
Try to side track as much as you want, its typical for you anyway.

I forgot, what was the conclusion I jumped on in the Ferguson case?
Its posted here somewhere but since you know please let me know.

Nice of you to post a family photo.
Which one are you?

British humor...bad as British teeth..

5051928492_Austin_Powers_article_xlarge.jpeg

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 2 members watching this topic