Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
BluueWater_Hunter
What's New?

South Carolina cop to be charged with murder. Shoots unarmed man in the back.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
I can say for sure that had the dead beat dad and illegal firearms dealer accepted their arrest like adults they would not have been shot. How is this even a debate?

Its a debate bc you're guessing and can't say for sure yet you want to pretend like you know.

Here re is one example. Not only was this lady not fleeing or an illegal firearms dealer, but after she was shot and murdered the police planted marijauana on her and attempted to bully the informant into perjuring himself to help them go free. You're welcome to try again though.

1. Kathryn Johnston; Atlanta, Georgia, 2006.

Narcotics officers who kill innocent people in the war on drugs often don’t even face suspensions, let alone criminal charges. But the conduct of three Atlanta police officers in the killing of 92-year-old Kathryn Johnston was so unscrupulous that all three faced criminal charges.

On November 21, 2006, plainclothes officers Jason R. Smith, Gregg Junnier and Arthur Tesler carried out a no-knock drug raid on Johnston’s Atlanta home based on bad information from an informant/marijuana dealer named Alex White. When they broke in, Johnston (who lived alone in a high-crime area of the city and kept a gun in her house for protection) assumed she was being the victim of a home invasion and fired a shot. But a lot more shooting was done by the officers: a total of 39 shots were fired, several of which hit her. And while Johnston was lying on the floor dying, Smith handcuffed her.

An investigation revealed that after Johnston’s death, a major coverup was attempted, including planting bags of marijuana in her house and trying to bully White into lying and saying that Johnston was selling crack cocaine. Smith, Junnier and Tesler faced a variety of charges from both the federal government and the state of Georgia. Smith and Junnier both pled guilty to charges of voluntary manslaughter; Smith also pled guilty to perjury and admitted he planted the marijuana in Johnston’s house. And all three of them pled guilty to federal charges of conspiracy to violate her civil rights. In a civil suit, Johnston’s family was awarded a $490,000 settlement.

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I'm not disputing anything cabin boy. Damn you dumb, we need to have a reading comprehension test to participate in these threads. I said This is 'Murica..Innocent til proven Guilty''. Maybe that's why you and Rampage don't get it..being foreigners and all. :D

Well he's not a doc but he did sleep at a Comfort Inn last night.

Just cause the jury / judge hasn't given a guilty verdict doesn't mean he's still innocent. So you're basically saying if someone violently rapes or murders someone and gets away with it, they are innocent, even though the truth is they killed them but the law wasn't able to come through for whatever reason. The video clearly shows he's shooting him, so in what way does he look innocent to you?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
2. Tarika Wilson; Lima, Ohio, 2008.

On January 4, 2008, narcotics officer Joseph Chavalia shot and killed 26-year-old Tarika Wilson in Lima, Ohio. Wilson, a single mother, had been romantically involved with a suspected drug dealer named Anthony Terry (who later pled guilty to selling drugs). When Chavalia and other narcotics officers raided the house where Wilson was living, Terry was nowhere to be found. Wilson, however, was in one of the bedrooms; when Chavalia fired shots into that bedroom, she was killed. Wilson’s one-year-old child was also shot but survived, although one of his fingers needed to be amputated.

Chavalia later said he thought shots were coming from that bedroom, but the fact that he killed an unarmed woman holding a baby was inexcusable, especially in light of the fact that Wilson, according to her sister Tania Wilson, was not involved in drug sales herself. In a democratic republic, civilians are not executed in paramilitary-like raids based on guilt by association. And using a SWAT team to go after a small-time drug dealer is bad police work. Although Chavalia was acquitted of criminal charges, Wilson’s family was awarded $2.5 million in 2010 in a civil lawsuit against the city of Lima.

.......10char

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
It ain't, ''someone'' .. would have to be braindead to think the cop would have just shot the deadbeat dad sitting in his car. He had a warrant ran, scuffled with the cop. Should the cop of shot him nope but you have to be pretty damn dumb not to know he would be alive, sitting in jail but alive, if he did NOT run.

jail for what? having a broken headlight.. Lol

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Omg, had the suspect not ran and had the officer not tripped this lady would still be alive....:-@

4. Annie Rae Dixon; Tyler, Texas, 1992.

Annie Rae Dixon, an 84-year-old African-American woman, was killed by a narcotics officer in Tyler, Texas on January 29, 1992. Dixon, who was a paraplegic and was battling pneumonia, was in her bedroom when narcotics officers raided her home at 2am; an informant claimed he had bought drugs from Dixon’s granddaughter. Narcotics officer Frank Baggett, Jr. said that when he kicked down the door to Dixon’s bedroom, he stumbled—which caused his gun to go off and sent a bullet into Dixon’s chest. No drugs were found in her house.

At an inquest, a predominantly white jury decided that the shooting was accidental and that Baggett should not be charged with anything. Many African Americans in that part of Texas, including members of the local NAACP chapter and Smith County Commissioner Andrew Mellontree, were outraged that Baggett dodged both criminal and civil charges. Mellontree, in a 1992 interview, told the New York Times: “People can’t accept the idea that a 84-year-old grandmother gets shot in her bed, and it’s not even worth a negligence charge.”

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
I'm not disputing anything cabin boy. Damn you dumb, we need to have a reading comprehension test to participate in these threads. I said This is 'Murica..Innocent til proven Guilty''. Maybe that's why you and Rampage don't get it..being foreigners and all. :D

The reason we dont understand is because you are a fukcing moron and say so much stupid shit its hard to follow.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
The reason we dont understand is because you are a fukcing moron and say so much stupid shit its hard to follow.

LMAO..OHHHH Look it's Moe getting mad with Larry and Curly liking his posts. You should be proud with those two agreeing with ya!!

curlyshuffle.gif

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
"Broman" had a warrant too shoot him 8x? and then plant a taser near the guys handcuffed dead body? n wtf is a canucktard..

Ok.I know you're a libtard so I'll say it real slow... the poin there is if H e d i d n o t r u n h e w o u l d s t i l l b e a l i v e ... You understand now my friend from the north where logic is lost?

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
"Broman" had a warrant too shoot him 8x? and then plant a taser near the guys handcuffed dead body? n wtf is a canucktard..

Im not particularly sure what a canucktard is but what I can tell you is people generally resort to personal attacks and ad hominems once they realize their position is indefensible, they were wrong and won't admit it, orAlzheimer's/Tourette's kicks in. I'll leave you to decide which of the 3 it may be.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
LMAO..OHHHH Look it's Moe getting mad with Larry and Curly liking his posts. You should be proud with those two agreeing with ya!!

LOL.
Your typical MO.
Again you got nothing....

What does the "innocent until proven guilty" has to do with this discussion in the first place?
Its a simple opinion based discussion but you dont seem to follow simple concepts.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 1 members watching this topic