Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

South Carolina cop to be charged with murder. Shoots unarmed man in the back.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
Anyway back to bed for me. Last thing I should be doing in the middle of the night when I can't sleep is reading this stuff in the dark on my phone...

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

So what was my conclusion in the Ferguson case?
So what do you know about the British?

Come now, speak up.

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Well if I'm a liar what's that make you pretending to be a Doctor?
All the pertinent questions were answered many times earlier in the thread, you are either incapable of comprehension or baiting me.

This is just too easy. You do a great job of proving your mouth is bigger than your brain a don't need anyone's help to accomplish it. If you're able to, reread the post I quoted. Where did you say a question had to be pertinent for you to answer it? You said you answer ALL questions put forth. Since I'm being generous with you I'll let you choose whether your rather blame it on being senile or just a liar. I'd suggest if I may the former bc that way you could at least claim you had no control over it.

I know you're game ''Doc''..we all know it, seen it played on BB, won't work with me numnuttz. I've seen your poor me meltdowns, it's what you play for sympathy and you have a few friends that buy it, foster it, ban people for it won't work with me.

You don't really know anything but it's cute that you think you do. You only saw what you wanted to with BB. You didn't see the beginning or most of what transpired. You're more than welcome to point out where I asked he be banned for what happened. Oh that's right you can't bc it didn't happen. You can go to the other forum and see his unantagonized meltdowns where I could have banned him myself seeing as I'm a mod there yet I didn't. You're too stupid to understand that if someone gets in a disagreement with me I won't ban them or ask they be banned bc I may not be impartial in my decision. The decision was made by whomever it was made by and I had no hand in deciding that. You also must have missed the part where Admin/Mugzy himself said he earned a ban but once again you're better at playing Monday-morning quarterback than using the small amount of mass in your head to think logically.

You call me a liar , beaten, hoping for a vitriolic response so you can boohoo to your mods. I smile and keep on. Good evening Son
Bc you are or you're too simple to understand you are, senile, diseased, etc. I'm not sure exactly what it is but it's evident. I don't care about a vitriolic response bc I don't care if you get banned or not. That's not my call. Truth be told is rather you stay here so most of us can keep getting our laughs in for the day. Yes, you put in the dentures, smile, and keep on.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Besides the Natives living in North America, aren't all y'alls roots from Britain, and Europe? Lol
yes... you read your history books too... but you over look the fact we kicked their asses back to Europe and made out own set of rules... a set of rules which is slowing being degraded to nothing so that "everyone" gets a trophy...

Regulator

Regulator

VIP Member
Jan 26, 2011
yes... you read your history books too... but you over look the fact we kicked their asses back to Europe and made out own set of rules... a set of rules which is slowing being degraded to nothing so that "everyone" gets a trophy...
And it only took 3%. Just saying 3%er here.

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
Specter my friend you are not getting it. You do not shoot people in the dam legs!!! This isn't hollywood, a cop would be in more trouble if he ever pulled a stunt like that. You use tazers, batons, pepper spray, etc to take people down non lethally, you do not use a ****ing gun! A gun is for lethal force situations ONLY, and if you are trying to stop them by "taking out their legs" the situation is not at lethal force, hence NO GUN. No gun should have been used in this situation and he would be in more trouble if he shot at his legs and ended up killing him.

Is the bold part a joke? Please inform me how Excessive Force is a worse charge than murder???

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
So the rest of the vids are out and the facts are piling up since this case has started being investigated. I still don't know if the shooting was justified, however, this was a long ass pursuit after a traffic stop and him fleeing. There were a couple wrestling matches before the one leading to the shooting.

I am not home atm, so I can't post the vid, but it's everywhere. Shows the traffic stop and him running while the officer was writing him a ticket and checking his record. The route they ran looks like several blocks

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
While the perp should have never run. The cop Still shouldn't have shot him. The guy was fleeing... The opposite of being aggressive.

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
There were multiple wrestling sessions. I hardly think that constitutes "not aggressive" though. At this point, from a legal standpoint, they have to prove that he was a threat to others. Because of the multiple altercations in that short of a period of time, there is a chance they can prove that. He was fighting off the police in an attempt to not get arrested. Would he have eventually taken someone hostage in their home? Did he have a weapon (we don't know, never got a chance to search him).

Playing devils advocate here

bronco

bronco

Jun 22, 2012
If this pig would not of shot this man in the back he would still have a job and not be charged with murder

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic