Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
severedthumbz
What's New?

South Carolina cop to be charged with murder. Shoots unarmed man in the back.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
this cop needs to be hung in public for this.... If Gman had a father he would look just like this guy...

Geee Thanks IC...

dos_equis.png

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
Unlike libtard Canada where people are actually jailed for speech deemed offensive...here in 'Murica you are innocent until proven guilty

We saw a video, who knows who or where it was shot. I'm still a believer in innocent until proven guilty. You guys remind me of the old torch and pitchfork days..''We gonna give him a trial..Then we gonna hang him''..
This is America, kinda sad after all the dumb asses burning towns and killing people there's still intelligent people circumventing the process. You guys hav enow joined the likes of Jesse jackson and Al Sharpton ..congrats

If you dont know about the videos then you have no clue about this,so its time to shut up about this case.

Nobody said anything about not going to trial nor that according the law he is innocent until found guilty.
Who is circumventing the process in this case?

So are you disputing the videos or that the officer got charged?

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
your welcome... found your pic from middle school too...
1746961000.jpg

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
btw... I was saying... if you had a father.. he would look like the black guy that got shot... not the cop... it was a pun on the Obama/travon thing... but your too stewpid to get it... dummy... go post some pron pics...

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Please inform me about this obnoxious comment you speak of. Was it that instead of 8 rapid fire shots to the back I posted maybe the officer could have shot those same 8 shots at the man's legs? Surely 1 or 2 would have hit the man's legs causing him to fall or slow down. Hey now, then he wouldn't be charged with murder now would he??? Oh yeah his cop buddy arrived 30 seconds later and they really couldn't have caught the guy without one of them shooting him in the back 8 times. Come on man. This is flat out murder and there isn't any excuse.
Specter my friend you are not getting it. You do not shoot people in the dam legs!!! This isn't hollywood, a cop would be in more trouble if he ever pulled a stunt like that. You use tazers, batons, pepper spray, etc to take people down non lethally, you do not use a ****ing gun! A gun is for lethal force situations ONLY, and if you are trying to stop them by "taking out their legs" the situation is not at lethal force, hence NO GUN. No gun should have been used in this situation and he would be in more trouble if he shot at his legs and ended up killing him.

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013
He said "sorry" whats you point Matt??? Race baiting????

At least he's an old man/not a real cop. It's the other guys kneeing his head and roughing him up after he's been shot that's even more shocking. Really not shocking that's how police behave, often. They are some pretty tough guys when they have guns, there is ten of them, and there an injured man already on the ground. "**** your breath." As the man dies. Protect, serve, and preserve life....

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
Murder. Done. Anyone else who thinks otherwise has their head up their asses. No weapon, he was running away, ZERO justification.

Situation dictates. I'm speaking from my experience in the Marines and my 3 tours to Iraq and how I was trained and taught.

If that person is shooting at you, decides to cut and run with the weapon, is not shooting at you when running with the weapon, you can NOT shoot.

If the person is shooting at you, decides to run, and is shooting at you when running away, you can shoot. BUT you better be ****ing sure you have witnesses stating this person was shooting at you when running away.

No weapon, decides to run, you shoot them in the back. Court marshal > Murder > Brig.
You should be shooting back. He just proved he is willing to kill you and takes off with the gun and you don't shoot? At any moment he could turn around and shoot at you. So what if he stops, turns around and shoots at you again and you duck for cover, then after you come out of cover he's running again? You still not gonna shoot? if you shoot somebody that has a gun on them and they already tried to use it on you, chances are it's gonna be justified. Glad I didn't go to Iraq with that policy in place. All the bad guys gotta do is shoot then if they miss just be able to out run the marines I guess.

Last edited:
MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
"Oops sorry, I accidentally killed him instead of tazing him" is usually good enough in my book.

You have to wonder what a 73 year old reserve officer is doing being a part of a sting op like that one.
Shit, why do they have him on the street armed.
Read somewhere it was his private gun too.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic