Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
Kuma
What's New?

South Carolina cop to be charged with murder. Shoots unarmed man in the back.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Lololol their.. Really? nice try though and I've been taking a vacation from college :x

and I'm just talking from what I've seen and heard, a police officer firing like 8+ shots at an unarmed man. I'm sure he had other options before shooting the guy, thats all.

Exactly..it's the problem with schools nowdays. Critical thinking is not taught or allowed. Believe 1\2 of what you see and none of what you hear grasshoppa.. You make many definitive statements with zero fact or standing other than what is in bold above.

LoL I said nothing wrong here! Some cops here are dicks too.. but not as bad as your American cops

And you know this how?... I dont like cops at all but people are people..you Canucks are soft and liberal for the most part but I will bet my last dollar plenty of your cops are dickheads. The job attaracts a certain breed

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
Exactly..it's the problem with schools nowdays. Critical thinking is not taught or allowed. Believe 1\2 of what you see and none of what you hear grasshoppa.. You make many definitive statements with zero fact or standing other than what is in bold above.

And you know this how?... I dont like cops at all but people are people..you Canucks are soft and liberal for the most part but I will bet my last dollar plenty of your cops are dickheads. The job attaracts a certain breed

What do you mean 0 facts? the cop fired 8 shots and killed a guy, that is all factual, also a fact, the guy killed was in his 50s... And my whole point was that was not needed, the guy was running away, a 50 year old dude, a cop can easily tackle him down.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
If it were just for a broken tail light then why did the dumb shit run. The second he runs the cops mind starts racing about why he ran?what is he hiding? does he have drugs? A gun? Or maybe something worse.. the cop has about 30 seconds to process this info in his head then chase him with his adrenalyn pumping... Once this jackass started running it became a whole differant ballgame besides a broken tail light.

he ran for outstanding child support according to his dad.
Doesnt matter why he ran in this case. The officer had no justification for the use of deadly for.
If the guy had a gun but never threaten the officer with it, the officer has no justification for deadly force.
Same thing if he had drugs, or other contraband.

Use of deadly force is for self defense or defense of a 3rd party.
Neither applied in this case.

The fact that the victim is black and officer white has no bearing on this case since nothing has been shown to contradict that at this point.

This is just a sad case of total fcuk up.

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012

Shit, are you saying that the video, dash cam video, witness statement is zero facts?
Saw both videos and heard the witness statement.
I would say thats facts. So far not a single person involved with the investigation or department that I have heard as disputed any of this.
Not even questioned the videos.

But hey, you know best right?

Quick question - are you disputing the charges here?

TheSpectre

TheSpectre

MuscleHead
May 4, 2013
What do you mean 0 facts? the cop fired 8 shots and killed a guy, that is all factual, also a fact, the guy killed was in his 50s... And my whole point was that was not needed, the guy was running away, a 50 year old dude, a cop can easily tackle him down.

The other cop was only 30 seconds away too. And he was black at that. I'm disgusted anyone would defend this PIG! The victim ran as fast as I jog anyway.

Grumpyfit

Grumpyfit

MuscleHead
Jun 7, 2012
He's been arrested and everyone's seen the video, maybe; Now the grand jury, and if it makes to court, jury selection will be interesting, and then try for the conviction, which they say "none" of these type of killings have had convictions.

BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012

73 year old deputy? This is most likely a reserve officer with little or no training and doing the job as a volunteer (for free). Usually because of budget issues from the county govt. Im all for volunteering for the community but this is not a good idea. The Sheriff of Tulsa Co. should amend this or get ousted by someone that has a better understanding. These other two pricks should be seriously dealt with.

Last edited by a moderator:
BigGameHunter

BigGameHunter

VIP Member
Jun 26, 2012
The old deputy pulled his pistol instead of his tazer

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Unlike libtard Canada where people are actually jailed for speech deemed offensive...here in 'Murica you are innocent until proven guilty

Shit, are you saying that the video, dash cam video, witness statement is zero facts?
Saw both videos and heard the witness statement.
I would say thats facts. So far not a single person involved with the investigation or department that I have heard as disputed any of this.
Not even questioned the videos.

But hey, you know best right?

Quick question - are you disputing the charges here?

We saw a video, who knows who or where it was shot. I'm still a believer in innocent until proven guilty. You guys remind me of the old torch and pitchfork days..''We gonna give him a trial..Then we gonna hang him''..
This is America, kinda sad after all the dumb asses burning towns and killing people there's still intelligent people circumventing the process. You guys hav enow joined the likes of Jesse jackson and Al Sharpton ..congrats

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
this cop needs to be hung in public for this.... If Gman had a father he would look just like this guy...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic