Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

South Carolina cop to be charged with murder. Shoots unarmed man in the back.

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Hey !!! To interject hubby's teeth are beautiful !

This whole thread has just gone down the shitter.
Don't give cops a reason and you won't get shot.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

Ba hahahah RR, I forgot..Sorry! Yea kinda got a lil dull so we thought we would liven it up. :eek:

MorganKane

MorganKane

VIP Member
Nov 12, 2012
British humor...bad as British teeth..

So what was my conclusion in the Ferguson case?

What would you know about the British anyway?
You havent even been there or anywhere else in the world.

Are you not going to let us know who you are in your family photo?

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

come_at_me_bro-53124.gif

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
So what was my conclusion in the Ferguson case?What would you know about the British anyway?You havent even been there or anywhere else in the world.Are you not going to let us know who you are in your family photo?
I'll tell you what I know about the British......'MURICA!!!FUK YEAH!!!

D

Docd187123

MuscleHead
Dec 2, 2013
Another great non answer. You like to sound and play the intelligent ''Doctor'' type but in reality you're a fake. You're not a doctor or intelligent and your posts make no sense. I answered every question put forth unlike you. If you go back and read it wasn't me that started with the attacks.

footnote:
I don't get the evasiveness on being a doctor..kinda shady imo

So you answer every question put forth? I don't know if it's senility or you're just a liar but here are 3 that are 38min old at the time of my post, you've posted since, and have yet to answer the questions. Nice try but deflection won't work.

when you ask me a question that's worth answering I will. When you don't I won't. Pretty simple concept.

If my posts don't make sense to you it's bc you lack the requisite intelligence to understand them. Once again, that's your problem to fix not mine. Enjoy your night :)

Last edited:
fixxer

fixxer

MuscleHead
Dec 15, 2010
The moment I remembered why I don't come to these boards anymore.

DLTH

DLTH

VIP Member
Oct 30, 2011
The moment I remembered why I don't come to these boards anymore.
Some people are incapable of disagreeing in a civil manor. It's like 7 year olds arguing over who has the cooler GI Joe.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
So you answer every question put forth? I don't know if it's senility or you're just a liar but here are 3 that are 38min old at the time of my post, you've posted since, and have yet to answer the questions. Nice try but deflection won't work.

when you ask me a question that's worth answering I will. When you don't I won't. Pretty simple concept.

If my posts don't make sense to you it's bc you lack the requisite intelligence to understand them. Once again, that's your problem to fix not mine. Enjoy your night :)

Well if I'm a liar what's that make you pretending to be a Doctor?
All the pertinent questions were answered many times earlier in the thread, you are either incapable of comprehension or baiting me.

I know you're game ''Doc''..we all know it, seen it played on BB, won't work with me numnuttz. I've seen your poor me meltdowns, it's what you play for sympathy and you have a few friends that buy it, foster it, ban people for it won't work with me.
You call me a liar , beaten, hoping for a vitriolic response so you can boohoo to your mods. I smile and keep on. Good evening Son

Rampage

Rampage

MuscleHead
Oct 26, 2011
I'll tell you what I know about the British......'MURICA!!!FUK YEAH!!!

Besides the Natives living in North America, aren't all y'alls roots from Britain, and Europe? Lol

matthewk04

matthewk04

VIP Member
Jul 21, 2013

Trying not not to get personal here but the guy didn't give the cop a reason to shoot. And i think people get shot by cops and don't deserve it all the time. The other guy wasn't running he was on the ground. How do we know this man wouldn't have been shot whether he ran or not at some point? The officer would have just planted the taser on him and wrote his report and gone about his business...if not for the video. And people get killed on video without provocation and the police are rarely if ever even charged let alone convicted. I'm talking about low low single digits. I think if you saw those statistics you would just be like "don't give the cops a reason to shoot you in the back." Pretty f*cking callous attitude towards human life.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic