Members
Latest Member
Nickobat
What's New?

Adequan or Aflutop?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
This therapy sounds great but I also think us older guys still need sups to help regenerate collagen and increase sinovial fluid as well as quell inflamaiton.

Last edited:
AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
This therapy sounds geat but I also think us older guys still need sups to help regenerate collagen and increase sinovial fluid as well as quell inflamaiton.

i agree. there are many therapies similiar to this in horses but joint maintence from the inside is still a huge factor in long term use and function of the joint.

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
ART is great and YES Graston Technique is better.. deeper manipulation of the muscles. Hard to find someone that treats using Graston Technique.

No doubt doing both internal meds and external work like ART will work wonders no matter your age.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
graston is awesome...after all my bang ups i might just have to try the A's

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i just got a new product in yesterday that is commercially made (the compounded stuff sometimes is a bit off on the pH of things) that is pentosan and glucosamine. i am very excited to try it. hopefully it wont be like the last time i took pentosan where i was sick with flu like symptoms for 2 days.

PentAssie
125mg/ml pentosan
200mg/ml glucosamine.

will probably take 2 cc. it is labeled for post surgical lavage so it should be gentle on the tissues!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Awesome! Pento shouldn't give you flu symptoms, hope it's not a allergic reaction.
Pento has realy done wonders for my knees.

I'm sure this mix has BA in it, that could of been some of the allergic reaction you had or other co solvents in the depot.

peace.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Awesome! Pento shouldn't give you flu symptoms, hope it's not a allergic reaction.
Pento has realy done wonders for my knees.

I'm sure this mix has BA in it, that could of been some of the allergic reaction you had or other co solvents in the depot.

peace.

i dont think it was an allergic reaction but rather the way the compounder mixed it. thats why im excited to try this because it should be awesome stuff with the combo of the two ingredients. my knee are bothering me a lot right now!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
friday afternoon about 4pm took 1.5ml (200mg pentosan, 300mg glucosamine) in the glute. gave my tech a shot as well. burns less than adequan but for longer. also hurts a bit at injection site BUT it is worth it. within 2 hrs my knees no longer hurt and swelling in wrists was gone. tech told me tonight that she slept better last night than she can ever remember. she has a bad shoulder and bad knees and she says she feels no pain now. definately worth trying the combo!

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
friday afternoon about 4pm took 1.5ml (200mg pentosan, 300mg glucosamine) in the glute. gave my tech a shot as well. burns less than adequan but for longer. also hurts a bit at injection site BUT it is worth it. within 2 hrs my knees no longer hurt and swelling in wrists was gone. tech told me tonight that she slept better last night than she can ever remember. she has a bad shoulder and bad knees and she says she feels no pain now. definately worth trying the combo!

That's why I love the stuff! I think anyone involved in powerlifting should consider using pento, especialy the older lifters.

ITAWOLF

ITAWOLF

VIP Member
Dec 9, 2010
dang ATW u need another tech??? thats what im talking about!!

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
That's why I love the stuff! I think anyone involved in powerlifting should consider using pento, especialy the older lifters.

i was suprised and pleased with how well it worked. no reaction this time either as far as flu like symptoms. i was a little worried at first because i could feel something down my leg and up my back about 20 mins or so after the injection. but it went away about an hour later and other than a tender spot on my ass, all is great.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
dang ATW u need another tech??? thats what im talking about!!

LOL she is a good kid. grew up in mexico and works her ass off for me. i try to take good care of her so she will stay around. it is so hard to get good help these days! it is good entertainment for me as well because she almost hyperventilates when getting the shot. :D

but if you havent tried the pentosan and glucosamine together, i strongly recommend it!

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic