Latest Member
RalfKelleh
What's New?

Adequan or Aflutop?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Are you saying that I should try it? LOL.......I am loving the polyglycon.......great stuff!!

adequan is great but polyglycan is far superior. :D polyglycan has the same amount of glucosamine plus chondroitin sulfate and hylaronic acid. so it is like a triple joint help :D

SJA

SJA

MuscleHead
Feb 24, 2011
Well all that I know is that I thank my lucky stars for the rockstar that introduced me to THAT :D

porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
Sorry, I know it's an old thread, but with two screaming knees ( and wanting to stay clean ie: no deca) I'm looking in to Adequan... I've also heard of Ichon as a generic version.

All the Way, or anyone else, have you had any experience with Ichon?

I'm still young, just over trained, not with any debilitating injury that I'm self treating with this.... is this even worth it? Or is it better left for when I'm half crippled and really need it?

SHINE

Friends Remembered
Oct 11, 2010
Aflutop is good but adequan blows it away imo, Look into pentosan to.

I like the combination of both adequan and pentosan, by all means use aflutop if you can't get the others.

As much weight as your pushing around I'd imagine your joints are sore! lol

Last edited:
S

smawshot01

Nov 7, 2011
Aflutop is good but adequan blows it away imo, Look into pentosan to.

I like the combination of both adequan and pentosan, by all means use aflutop if you can't get the others.

As much weight as your pushing around I'd imagine your joints are sore! lol

my question for you on this shine is: does this combo help to regenerate or is it masking pain due to lowering inflamation? just curious cause you seem to have a lot of experience with it

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
I'm going to say it helps repair

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic