Latest Member
Joannafit
What's New?

Adequan or Aflutop?

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
i usually inject it at the end of the day and by the next morning notice substantial difference in the way the joints feel. if you are doing the one shot every 4 days for a series of 7, you will be feeling very good by the last shot! it reaches the joint in 2 hours and is decreasing the inflammatory mediators by 8 hrs.

Mindlesswork

Mindlesswork

Crusty Poo Butt
Sep 21, 2010
I had a shoulder injury last year and I basically backed off lifting as well as icing it down to keep swelling to a minimum.

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
As was said a few times above, icing helps. I've picked up some USP Labs super cissus too and that seems to have helped quite a bit.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
impressive first hand feedback. looks like we got our adequan expert ID'd

LOL i have been giving myself injections of it for 2 years and have been using it in horses and dogs for 15 yrs. great research on it. the only combination that is better than glucosamine alone is glucosamine and chondroitin sulfate together! they have about twice as much antiinflammatory properties when used synergistically. i have some of that stuff too but it is compounded and the compounded stuff usually burns like hell so i havent been brave enough to try it. but one day i might :)

R

ronjeremyshockey

May 3, 2011
Thanks for this information. I have never heard of adequan. Wish I would have tried it before my two shoulder surgeries! Next step is shoulder replacement and I'm only 33. Right now I get lubricant injections which thank God my insurance approved due to my arthiritis being so debilitating, but I certainly am interested in trying adequan.

Last edited:
trentracks

trentracks

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 23, 2011
dont need to do a whole horse dose. in people the recommended glucosamine injection dose is 100mg per injection while the horse dose is 500mg. i take 250mg for each one. the injectable does is significantly lower than the oral dose as orally it is a huge compound and most of it isnt absorbed.

I was just saying the horsey dose because you can buy it with no script and the doggie cat version requires a script last I knew been awhile since I've got some

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
I was just saying the horsey dose because you can buy it with no script and the doggie cat version requires a script last I knew been awhile since I've got some

it is a prescription product either way. legally it isnt supposed to be sold without a script from a veterinarian but one can find some online companies that will sell it to you without a script but there arent very many.

luitpold is the company that makes it and they police the online availability pretty hard. i have had several clients that could get it once and then went back and needed a script for it.

AllTheWay

AllTheWay

TID Lady Member
Mar 17, 2011
Thanks for this information. I have never heard of adequan. Wish I would have tried it before my two shoulder surgeries! Next step is shoulder replacement and I'm only 33. Right now I get lubricant injections which thank God my insurance approved due to my arthiritis being so debilitating, but I certainly am interested in trying adequan.

great research in horses with it. human medicine is way behind veterinary medicine when it comes to joint supps. i think because you cant do clinical trials with people and then kill them and take lots of samples of their joints :)

Tuffoldman

Tuffoldman

VIP Member
May 23, 2011
My 2 cents on this and I have used both many times with the same results every time. Not saying I am the expert but this is how it worked for me

Adequan - great for joint pain, useless for bursitis and tendinitis

Aflutop - great for tendinitis because it reduces inflammation but does not really pair joint related issues.

Now I did do a 21 days cycle of both once.. Alfutop ed and Adequan e3d and had great success but Adequan burns like hell.

Now if you have a shoulder issue what I would suggest is look up an A.R.T. doc and have him/her fix you up. I started ART and no more need for the above two compounds.

Again my 2 cents.

mugzy

mugzy

TID Board Of Directors
Aug 11, 2010
My 2 cents on this and I have used both many times with the same results every time. Not saying I am the expert but this is how it worked for me

Adequan - great for joint pain, useless for bursitis and tendinitis

Aflutop - great for tendinitis because it reduces inflammation but does not really pair joint related issues.

Now I did do a 21 days cycle of both once.. Alfutop ed and Adequan e3d and had great success but Adequan burns like hell.

Now if you have a shoulder issue what I would suggest is look up an A.R.T. doc and have him/her fix you up. I started ART and no more need for the above two compounds.

Again my 2 cents.

What is an A.R.T doc?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic