Latest Member
lk has no balls
What's New?

No More Eggs!!.... PLEASE!!

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
No I worked for one of the largest purveyors on the east coast. Had an offer to go live in Iceland with a nice job there. Big regret not taking that.

Yea, there's always that job offer you want to kick yourself in the ass for and I would kick you for that one if you would like. Back when I was 1st looking for work as a younger nipper I had offers for working on the Alaskan pipeline and working the boats up north. Guys were coming back with 40 -60 grand for 4-6 months of work. Waay back then that was living large!

A lil ditty from fishin drunk with old farts..Turbo cabin boy, he was a dirty lil nipper, he lined his ass with broken glass and circumcised the skipper!!

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Just sayin I couldn't live without eggs these days. I love them more than chicken or beef or any other food I eat.

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Sheesh whole eggs have been my main diet all my life - I love them. , I can prepare then variety of way like a fittata, great protien but mostly cheap to buy. My cholesterol is below 100 usually - I don't believe in requiring to lose the yolk, I'm a Gironda guy who feels the combo of yolk and white is a super food and If I diet I just eat smaller portion never whites

ketsugo

ketsugo

MuscleHead
Sep 10, 2011
Turbo- have you ever tried more innovative recipes? Like a frittata - I fry the onions, peppers , mushrooms , turkey franks my choice of cheese . Potatoes then add egg. I cut it like a pizza lol like a complete meal wicked good , versItile I can even eat cold at work

Last edited:
British Animal

British Animal

Jul 15, 2014
Sounds great on my to pick up peppers and potatoes now, thanks bro

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Turbo- have you ever tried more innovative recipes? Like a frittata - I fry the onions, peppers , mushrooms , turkey franks my choice of cheese . Potatoes then add egg. I cut it like a pizza lol like a complete meal wicked good , versItile I can even eat cold at work

That sounds great man, thanks for sharing!

Do you use olive oil to fry the veggies or cooking spray?

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Just sayin I couldn't live without eggs these days. I love them more than chicken or beef or any other food I eat.

I have been doing this lately. 8 egg whites, and 5 oz of grilled chicken breast.

Another dish I used to make, and I think I'm gonna start making it again was this:

Take a muffin pan, and spray holes with pam.

Lay a piece of ham or turkey deli meat on the bottom.

Crack 1 egg on top of the meat.

Add shredded cheese (this is optional)

Baket in the oven on around 350 for like 10 minutes or until you see the eggs are finished.

Add salsa if you like. I liked this one a lot and I wanna start making it again.

I wanna try the fritata that Ketsugo recommended also.

E

Eatcleanathlete

MuscleHead
Mar 4, 2014
I have been doing this lately. 8 egg whites, and 5 oz of grilled chicken breast.

Another dish I used to make, and I think I'm gonna start making it again was this:

Take a muffin pan, and spray holes with pam.

Lay a piece of ham or turkey deli meat on the bottom.

Crack 1 egg on top of the meat.

Add shredded cheese (this is optional)

Baket in the oven on around 350 for like 10 minutes or until you see the eggs are finished.

Add salsa if you like. I liked this one a lot and I wanna start making it again.

I wanna try the fritata that Ketsugo recommended also.

I do this same thing except with ground Turkey meat, onion, black beans, & cheese

Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue

Strongwoman
Jan 26, 2011
Turbo have you tried musclegg just like drinking choc milk.

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic