No More Eggs!!.... PLEASE!!

Discussion in 'Weight Loss Nutrition and Recipes' started by Turbolag, Jul 5, 2014.

1. Turbolag

Turbolag TID's Official Donut Tester

Oct 14, 2012
    I'm starting to have a hard time eating eggs. I used to look forward to a meal with eggs, but now the honeymoon is over, and I think I want a possible separation, and a chance to see other food groups.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I'm open to vegetarian options also.

I was thinking maybe: Turkey Bacon, Pan Sausage or maybe Tofu ?

Something to use for a protein.

2. RAIDEN

RAIDEN VIP Member

Feb 22, 2012
    Beef, steak, chicken, turkey, fish. Been wanting to try Buffalo lately.

3. Stumpy

Stumpy Olé, Olé, Olé VIP

Sep 29, 2010
    Is this whole eggs or just eggs in general, have you tried liquid egg whites?

ozzy69 likes this.
  4. Eatcleanathlete

Eatcleanathlete VIP Member

Mar 4, 2014
    I had the same problem mix it with ground Turkey meat you have cooked with taco seasoning.

5. Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
    I think its eggs in general now. At first it was just egg whites, but now its both.

I tried liquid egg whites once from the grocery store and they were so so.

They have the 1 gallon jug at the nutrition store, I haven't tried those, but I feel bad spending $30 on them.

6. Stumpy

Stumpy Olé, Olé, Olé VIP

Sep 29, 2010
    In all honesty, I don't think there's any difference between the egg whites in the store and the "nutritional" version. Do you eat much in the way of fish? Trout, salmon, etc. anything oily wise is good, packed full of protein & vits.

7. Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
    I usually don't eat fish unless its sushi or fried. I just can't stomach it otherwise.

BUT, there is a local sea food market, and I was thinking of going there and asking what they have that doesn't have a "fishy" taste to it.

I haven't tried a lot of fish. Orange Roughy, and Tilapia are the ones I used when I dieted down last time. But the Orange Roughy messed with my stomach, and the Tilapia I just couldn't stand the taste.

Are there any fish you recommend that aren't fishy tasting or taste like Tilapia ?

Last edited: Jul 5, 2014
  8. Stumpy

Stumpy Olé, Olé, Olé VIP

Sep 29, 2010
    Shark is nice and I wouldn't say it has a real fishy taste to it, don't know what it's like over there but is cheap over here.

Bullmuscle7 likes this.
  9. Rottenrogue

Rottenrogue Strongwoman Administrator Staff Member

Jan 26, 2011
    Have you had salmon before turbo ?

10. Bullmuscle7

Bullmuscle7 MuscleHead

Jun 11, 2014
    Eggs rejected me a while back. Just now reassimilating them into my diet.

How bout this....Dessicated Liver Tabs. All the benefits of Liver without the taste. I do 35 tabs for 70 grams of protein at a hit! Nothing as good as Liver!
    I've been doing it almost two months and have had some great changes in my physique and my tummy.\Dave Draper has a great article on them but I don't know how to make links appear on here. If you interested let me know. But again, it has been great!

JoeFriday, Turbolag and Stumpy like this.
  11. Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
    I've had it on sushi before. I've never had it cooked or anything.

I don't want to give the impression that I'm a picky eater. I just can't handle two things: Fishy taste, or gamy taste.

12. Turbolag

Oct 14, 2012
    Thanks man! I'll look into these. Where do you recommend purchasing them from?

Bullmuscle7 likes this.