Latest Member
pbtom
What's New?

No More Eggs!!.... PLEASE!!

monsoon

monsoon

Senior Bacon VIP
Nov 1, 2010
Turbo, I have a hard time with eggs too. For me it's the texture. I mix the liquid into shakes now, gives a nice cake batter taste.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
Turbo, if you're getting fish that smells fishy or tastes fishy it's not fresh. Getting good fresh fish has alot to do with where you live. Are you just looking for a different type of clean food to eat? Don't forget the good ole standby ..chicken breast. Shredded grilled chicken breast and eggwhites with peppers n veggies mm mm great breakfast burrito , lunch, dinner whatever. I wrap it in a tortilla. Mix it up i n the kitchen, get creative man!

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Turbo, if you're getting fish that smells fishy or tastes fishy it's not fresh. Getting good fresh fish has alot to do with where you live. Are you just looking for a different type of clean food to eat? Don't forget the good ole standby ..chicken breast. Shredded grilled chicken breast and eggwhites with peppers n veggies mm mm great breakfast burrito , lunch, dinner whatever. I wrap it in a tortilla. Mix it up i n the kitchen, get creative man!

Sorta. Some of the more oily fish can be tough. Like mackerel for example.

The reason fish like cod, haddock, tilapia are so popular is because they have no taste on their own.

That said there are a whole shit load of species to try.

woodswise

woodswise

TID Board Of Directors
Apr 29, 2012
Turbo don't you like huevos rancheros? Damn I love eggs, and huevos are the best way to have them. MMMMMmmmmmmm!

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012
Turbo don't you like huevos rancheros? Damn I love eggs, and huevos are the best way to have them. MMMMMmmmmmmm!

I think it's because I'm lazy when I cook the. And all I add is sea salt. Haha.

Like you and G man suggested, I think I need to try more stuff.

Turbolag

Turbolag

TID's Official Donut Tester
Oct 14, 2012

The reason fish like cod, haddock, tilapia are so popular is because they have no taste on their own.

Yea im definitely interested to try out some of the fish.

Usually I only eat fish from the sushi place, or mcdonalds.

And sushi is expensive so I feel kinda bad spending so much for one sitting.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011

True soem of the more oily meats turn real quick but on most fresh fish the slight fishy smell is their protective slime coat and that's washed off when it's cleaned and cut . When the meat itself starts getting fishy I don't eat it , I'll send it back. I usually don't eat anything I didn't catch anyways:)

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
True soem of the more oily meats turn real quick but on most fresh fish the slight fishy smell is their protective slime coat and that's washed off when it's cleaned and cut . When the meat itself starts getting fishy I don't eat it , I'll send it back. I usually don't eat anything I didn't catch anyways:)

I worked in the fishing industry years ago. One of my favorite things was fresh whole salmon. They smell like a cucumber lol

PillarofBalance

PillarofBalance

Strength Pimp
Feb 27, 2011
Did you work on a boat?

No I worked for one of the largest purveyors on the east coast. Had an offer to go live in Iceland with a nice job there. Big regret not taking that.

BrotherIron

BrotherIron

VIP Member
Mar 6, 2011
No I worked for one of the largest purveyors on the east coast. Had an offer to go live in Iceland with a nice job there. Big regret not taking that.

You could have pulled with some strong mofo's there. You'd probably get stronger just living there, lol.

IronCore

IronCore

Bigger Than MAYO - VIP
Sep 9, 2010
Confucius say..."if it smells like cologne, leave it alone...If it smells like fish... eat it!"........ get some liquid egg whites and use that in your protein shakes instead of water or milk... it taste better that way...

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic