Latest posts

Forum Statistics

Threads
Members
Latest Member
jacobss
What's New?

~TransGender~ Competitor?

Should this TransGender Man be allowed to compete as a Woman.

• Absolutely

Votes: 4 13.8%
  • Hell NO.

Votes: 20 69.0%
  • I don't know or care.

Votes: 5 17.2%

• Total voters
porky little keg

porky little keg

MuscleHead
May 21, 2011
We actually made that law here in MA... The bathroom part I mean

I gotta say though I saw the pic of this person.... I would totally hit it. Sweet rack.

I don't care what a person looks like or what sex they think they are. I would support her in her quest.

I'm with you on all points..... LOL..... that was my first comment when my wife showed me the article..... " she's got great boobs"

I agree that this might give her an advantage against women who were born women, but there are two big points that stop me from making the distinction.
1st- The top crossfit athletes, male and female, all use. I'm sure that she will be under the microscope and tested - probably putting her genetic advantage down to a manageable gap if any.

2nd - I have a former High School student and a former colleague of mine who I met as women and now both live as men. The one grew a damn nice beard. I'm actually a little jealous.
But, after seeing what they had to go through socially during their change, the difficulty in talking with friends and family about it I firmly believe that this isn't a choice you'd make just to win a crossfit contest, or even for $2.5m ( which I don't believe she's entitled to).
I vividly remember the one (now guy) who is a former student. He went through his change towards the end of college. I ran in to him during his change at a show and talked for a bit. Great guy.
That was the last time I was in a fist fight.
Some guys started trying to **** with him when he just wanted to go to the bathroom.
The point where I saw him get shoved through the door of a stall was the point where I lost my sh it.

After that we reconnected on facebook and still talk. He has always competed in motocross. As a kid she competed as a girl, but after the change she went from being a badass girl to a mediocre guy on the track. The opposite of what everyone is worried about this girl doing in crossfit.....

marx

marx

MuscleHead
Sep 29, 2010
The 'person' figured out a way to mint her own cash with a lawsuit. TG2 is spot on- the company can set its rules as they like.

Another BS lawsuit. Do as you will, but don't expect the world to revolve around your life choices.

graniteman

graniteman

MuscleHead
Dec 31, 2011
They see their doc, maybe a shrink, they determine he/she really wants to change their gender, they take the hormones, get the surgery, and from that point on, certain states will legally change their sex or they can select "transgender" and that becomes their legal sex. Before you know it, high school transgender kids will juts walk in to whatever bathroom they want, regardless of the other kids' rights to privacy...oh, sorry, that's already happening.

Yep, right here in Cali. Already had two shims beat up and one ''rape'' accusation at high school over it. The rape accusation turned out to be a total lie and made up for attention. Of course they aren't doing anything to it. The other was fighting with a pack of black girls that ended up woopin it's ass, she cried to the cops.
It's bs that a real woman busts her ass to achieve goal and some shim steps in with a huge advantage , just not fair or equal. They had this same lawsuit in Pro Tennis or Golf, don't remember which and it lostas it should have.
WTH is happening to America....

shortz

shortz

Beard of Knowledge VIP
May 6, 2013
I know. That's what I was referring to. It's a total disregard for others' rights to give someone else rights. What should have been done was given them a transgender bathroom or another alternative. Instead, they make a feel good move that screws other students. No one at that age should be put in to these awkward, serious and potentially dangerous situations.

Joliver

Joliver

MuscleHead
Jan 19, 2014

I gotta say though I saw the pic of this person.... I would totally hit it. Sweet rack.

I don't care what a person looks like or what sex they think they are. I would support her in her quest.

I need you to support me in my new quest. It is a worthwhile organization that does good for the community. And before you ask, I haven't had balls in years. You can find out more about it here: www.girlscouts.org/

You can support me by putting down the pop tarts and picking up some fukkin thin mints....nobody wants these damn things.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
So lets say she competes with men and wins or whatever.. then I bet people will complain "oh she should only be competing with women, she got a sex change to become a women". Theres no winning for her

If she won the men's competition no one would say that.

GiantSlayer

GiantSlayer

VIP Member
Jan 27, 2013
I know. That's what I was referring to. It's a total disregard for others' rights to give someone else rights. What should have been done was given them a transgender bathroom or another alternative. Instead, they make a feel good move that screws other students. No one at that age should be put in to these awkward, serious and potentially dangerous situations.

Can you imagine the symbol on that bathroom door?

Who is viewing this thread?

There are currently 0 members watching this topic